NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Now how much longer you think Wall gon put up wit James shit before this explodes. :smh: Houston gonna fuck around and not get as much in return as they thought for Harden he keeps sabotaging shit like this.

OEY0B8.jpg

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall think Butler gonna put up with Harden's BS? Pat Riley?

Harden has what that team is missing. Somebody that could go for 50 any night. Harden's problems in Houston was by single handedly carrying the team, by the 2nd Rnd and WCF Harden was dead tired. Pat needs to trade away the two great white hopes and some picks, then the Heat can face the Lakers in the Finals again.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Harden has what that team is missing. Somebody that could go for 50 any night. Harden's problems in Houston was by single handedly carrying the team, by the 2nd Rnd and WCF Harden was dead tired. Pat needs to trade away the two great white hopes and some picks, then the Heat can face the Lakers in the Finals again.

Harden had help and force them off the team on three separate occasions. I don't feel sorry for him at all.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Kevin Durant did Kevin Durant shit.

Wassup with Murray? He don't look the same as the bubble

This is Murray. He's not always "bubble Murray". This whole East Coast trip He's been lackadaisical imo. Nuggets got away with it until they ran into a real team. Had 70 and a double digit lead at half but still lose? Trash. KD showed us though that he back. Good shit

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Never heard John Wall sound like this and articulate an answer this way and with that tone before. Sounds like someone humbled and finally maturing.

John Wall the veteran leader.

Dude wanted to come because of Harden and now dude starts pouting and tanking to get traded

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

I want to see him get the same hateful energy Curry got as well when he did this. Bet they say, Bron just having fun, Curry was showing off smh

Good shit Bron.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

I want to see him get the same hateful energy Curry got as well when he did this. Bet they say, Bron just having fun, Curry was showing off smh

Good shit Bron.

This may explain why reactions to Bron and Curry may be different....

NBA Championships
LeBron 4
Steph 3

NBA Finals MVPs
Lebron 4
Steph 0

NBA regular season MVPs
LeBron 4
Steph 2

NBA all star game MVPs
LeBron 3
Steph 0

Rookie Of The Year
LeBron 1
Steph 0

All Star selections
LeBron 16
Steph 6

All NBA 1st Team
LeBron 13
Steph 3

All Defensive 1st Team
LeBron 5
Steph 0

Scoring Titles
LeBron 1
Steph 1

Assist Titles
LeBron 1
Steph 0

Steals Titles
LeBron 0
Steph 1

Triple Doubles
LeBron 95 (had 13 last season)
Steph 7 (hasnt had one the last 5 seasons)

Playoff Triple Doubles
LeBron 28
Steph 2

Career Averages
LeBron 27.0 points, 7.4 rebounds, 7.4 assists, 1.6 steals, 0.8 blocks, 50.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT%, 73.4 FT%
Steph 23.6 points, 4.5 rebounds, 6.6 assists, 1.7 steals, 0.2 blocks, 47.5 FG%, 43.3 3PT%, 90.6 FT%

Career Totals
LeBron (1,277 games), 34,531 points, 9,504 rebounds, 9,436 assists, 2,025 steals, 962 blocks
Steph (710 games), 16,725 points, 3,214 rebounds, 4,691 assists, 1,218 steals, 158 blocks

Best Season Averages
LeBron 31.4 points (2006), 8.6 rebounds (2018), 10.2 assists (2020), 2.2 steals (2005), 1.1 blocks (2009)
Steph 30.1 points (2016), 5.4 rebounds (2016), 8.5 assists (2014), 2.1 steals (2016), 0.4 blocks (2020)

NBA Playoff Averages
LeBron 28.8 points, 9.0 rebounds, 7.2 assists, 1.7 steals, 1.0 blocks, 49.6 FG%, 33.5 3PT%, 74.1 FT%
Steph 26.5 points, 5.4 rebounds, 6.3 assists, 1.6 steals, 0.3 blocks, 45.0 FG%, 40.1 3PT%, 90.6 FT%

NBA Playoff Totals
LeBron (260 games), 7,491 points, 2,348 rebounds, 1,871 assists, 445 steals, 250 blocks
Steph (112 games), 2,968 points, 604 rebounds, 704 assists, 181 steals, 30 blocks

Best NBA Playoff Averages
LeBron 35.3 points (2009), 11.3 rebounds (2015), 9.0 assists (2018), 2.3 steals (2016), 1.8 blocks (2010)
Steph 28.3 points (2015), 6.2 rebounds (2017), 8.4 assists (2014), 2.0 steals (2017), 0.7 blocks (2018)

:itsawrap:

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Now how much longer you think Wall gon put up wit James shit before this explodes. :smh: Houston gonna fuck around and not get as much in return as they thought for Harden he keeps sabotaging shit like this.

OEY0B8.jpg
It ain't Wall in worried about... Boogie might be the one to explode because it's more his shtick... dude is a bit of a bully but he's ride or die for his teammates and if you not on board I can see him being the one to eventually say some names...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It ain't Wall in worried about... Boogie might be the one to explode because it's more his shtick... dude is a bit of a bully but he's ride or die for his teammates and if you not on board I can see him being the one to eventually say some names...
True. This is gonna get ugly. Houston gotta get him the fuck outta there. You can have Ben, but you definitely ain't gettin 3 1st round picks now and you certainly not getting Maxey or Milton. Take Thybulle, Korkmaz, Ben and Isiah Joe and call it a day. :itsawrap:

M5NNJi.jpg

spider705

BGOL Investor
Ok my thoughts gonna be long...

The nigga Harden dumb as a box of dead turtles.... he came out the first couple of games and was balling, showing the league what he could do and do for a contender... this shit here, his last few games, he kills his own trade value and Houston's willingness to send him to a destination of his liking. Jimmy gonna put up with that shit in Miami? Doc in Philly? NYC or Boston media and THOSE fans? PHILLY FANS??!?! please...

I couldn't be the GM... Harden has 2 plus 1 left on his contract... I'd ship him to Sacramento for a package of players centered around Buddy Heild... throw in that athletic center Holmes and I'd personally drive his moving truck to California for him...

Houston is one of if not the most loyal fan base in all of sports. We support the cheating ass Astros, sorry ass Texans, and these Rockets. If you're a star player you get that treatment times 10... look at what the fans are saying about Watson and Watt... if either of those guys leave they'll be treated like royalty in this city, will get wished the best in their way out and the fans will DESTROY the Texans front office...

I met Lance Berkman once at a restaurant... at the time he was in contract talks with the Astros... real cool dude... I told him flat out fuck this team fuck a home town discount GO GET YOUR RING the city will still love you... dude laughed his head off and was like "I've heard that so much from the fans here..." next year he won a ring with the Cardinals or Yankees, two of our most HATED enemies... and Lance still gets love here in the city...

they defended Harden with everything they had and this is his thanks? To the fans? Dude is a bitch for real... and these fans are petty... his restaurant he's opening? He better change the name of it, because it's gonna be a ghost town or constantly vandalized if he keeps on down this path...

spider705

BGOL Investor
Harden hasn't necessarily had the "all star" help as say LeBron or Steph, but that team with Capela and CP3 was damn good... and in spite of what anyone says they were a hamstring away from a finals appearance...

Also I don't buy he was dead tired... teams begin to game plan differently when the 2nd season starts... you see the same player potentially 7 times you have time to scheme and attack him in a lot of different ways... couple that with an idiot head coach that refuses to or is incapable of making adjustments and you get the results you get

spider705

BGOL Investor

The entire comment was BAD.
If I'm on that team he gotta fight me.

It's like this dude has never played a TEAM sport before... and it really lends credibility to those people that call him a selfish basketball player even though he averages 8 or more assists per game... it's this attitude... and it's the reason why he hasn't won anything.

To me he's going out there like "y'all not shit without me... y'all need me at my best to win..." and he's 100% right... but the same can be said about any of the players on a TEAM... you need all of your players doing their best and competing at 100% of their ability to be competitive and to win.

Will it get you to where you want to be every night? No, it won't.

But going out and leaving it all on the court for your teammates is much better than quitting on them then saying this shit about them. Like I said if I'm on that team I'm testing his hands because that's a bullshit thing to say...

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
This may explain why reactions to Bron and Curry may be different....

NBA Championships
LeBron 4
Steph 3

NBA Finals MVPs
Lebron 4
Steph 0

NBA regular season MVPs
LeBron 4
Steph 2

NBA all star game MVPs
LeBron 3
Steph 0

Rookie Of The Year
LeBron 1
Steph 0

All Star selections
LeBron 16
Steph 6

All NBA 1st Team
LeBron 13
Steph 3

All Defensive 1st Team
LeBron 5
Steph 0

Scoring Titles
LeBron 1
Steph 1

Assist Titles
LeBron 1
Steph 0

Steals Titles
LeBron 0
Steph 1

Career Averages
LeBron 27.0 points, 7.4 rebounds, 7.4 assists, 1.6 steals, 0.8 blocks, 50.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT%, 73.4 FT%
Steph 23.6 points, 4.5 rebounds, 6.6 assists, 1.7 steals, 0.2 blocks, 47.5 FG%, 43.3 3PT%, 90.6 FT%

Career Totals
LeBron (1,277 games), 34,531 points, 9,504 rebounds, 9,436 assists, 2,025 steals, 962 blocks
Steph (710 games), 16,725 points, 3,214 rebounds, 4,691 assists, 1,218 steals, 158 blocks

Best Season Averages
LeBron 31.4 points (2006), 8.6 rebounds (2018), 10.2 assists (2020), 2.2 steals (2005), 1.1 blocks (2009)
Steph 30.1 points (2016), 5.4 rebounds (2016), 8.5 assists (2014), 2.1 steals (2016), 0.4 blocks (2020)

NBA Playoff Averages
LeBron 28.8 points, 9.0 rebounds, 7.2 assists, 1.7 steals, 1.0 blocks, 49.6 FG%, 33.5 3PT%, 74.1 FT%
Steph 26.5 points, 5.4 rebounds, 6.3 assists, 1.6 steals, 0.3 blocks, 45.0 FG%, 40.1 3PT%, 90.6 FT%

NBA Playoff Totals
LeBron (260 games), 7,491 points, 2,348 rebounds, 1,871 assists, 445 steals, 250 blocks
Steph (112 games), 2,968 points, 604 rebounds, 704 assists, 181 steals, 30 blocks

Best NBA Playoff Averages
LeBron 35.3 points (2009), 11.3 rebounds (2015), 9.0 assists (2018), 2.3 steals (2016), 1.8 blocks (2010)
Steph 28.3 points (2015), 6.2 rebounds (2017), 8.4 assists (2014), 2.0 steals (2017), 0.7 blocks (2018)

:itsawrap:

You said all that to say nothing. Begone peasant

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You said all that to say nothing. Begone peasant

Light skin people try to compare Bron to Steph, but the numbers arent close. It shows you how embedded colorism and favoritism towards privileged light skin players exist, do less than half the work and still get the same acclaim. Steph stans never bring up numbers when comparing and clout chasing Bron for a reason. We got a long way to go as a league.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

The nigga Harden dumb as a box of dead turtles.... he came out the first couple of games and was balling, showing the league what he could do and do for a contender... this shit here, his last few games, he kills his own trade value and Houston's willingness to send him to a destination of his liking. Jimmy gonna put up with that shit in Miami? Doc in Philly? NYC or Boston media and THOSE fans? PHILLY FANS??!?! please...

I couldn't be the GM... Harden has 2 plus 1 left on his contract... I'd ship him to Sacramento for a package of players centered around Buddy Heild... throw in that athletic center Holmes and I'd personally drive his moving truck to California for him...

Houston is one of if not the most loyal fan base in all of sports. We support the cheating ass Astros, sorry ass Texans, and these Rockets. If you're a star player you get that treatment times 10... look at what the fans are saying about Watson and Watt... if either of those guys leave they'll be treated like royalty in this city, will get wished the best in their way out and the fans will DESTROY the Texans front office...

I met Lance Berkman once at a restaurant... at the time he was in contract talks with the Astros... real cool dude... I told him flat out fuck this team fuck a home town discount GO GET YOUR RING the city will still love you... dude laughed his head off and was like "I've heard that so much from the fans here..." next year he won a ring with the Cardinals or Yankees, two of our most HATED enemies... and Lance still gets love here in the city...

they defended Harden with everything they had and this is his thanks? To the fans? Dude is a bitch for real... and these fans are petty... his restaurant he's opening? He better change the name of it, because it's gonna be a ghost town or constantly vandalized if he keeps on down this path...

bro this shit the Cleveland been thru is amazing :lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

I just don't understand it. Makes no sense what he is doing. :smh:

xSRsCI.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Talc still out?

vJrlTl.jpg

Half of the team is injured.

Sexton,Garland,Mr Talc,Drummond,Dellavedova and Windler are injured. Kevin Porter Jr isnt injured but they're trying give him some help due to what happened this past August so he hasn't played yet this season.

We're dead last in offensive scoring and efficiency since all those injuries been piling up. I'm surprised, we're #1 in defensive scoring and #2 in defensive efficiency after getting our asses kicked last night.

The team is hoping Sexton comes back Friday against the Knicks because the team needs his scoring badly. This is the first time,he's been injured in his career.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just don't understand why the league doesn't just have the Wizards sit out for two weeks because every team they play gets infected

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The entire comment was BAD.
If I'm on that team he gotta fight me.

It's like this dude has never played a TEAM sport before... and it really lends credibility to those people that call him a selfish basketball player even though he averages 8 or more assists per game... it's this attitude... and it's the reason why he hasn't won anything.

To me he's going out there like "y'all not shit without me... y'all need me at my best to win..." and he's 100% right... but the same can be said about any of the players on a TEAM... you need all of your players doing their best and competing at 100% of their ability to be competitive and to win.

Will it get you to where you want to be every night? No, it won't.

But going out and leaving it all on the court for your teammates is much better than quitting on them then saying this shit about them. Like I said if I'm on that team I'm testing his hands because that's a bullshit thing to say...

Assist dont me you not selfish just means the offense is running thru u. I dont put a lot of stock in Assist with a player that is the only one controlling the offense i.e. Luka. But Harden is just forcing a trade, same thing AD did. People forget how AD played when he wanted out. Like trash. Same thing Harden is doing. Didn't hurt AD trade value and its not gonna hurt Hardens. Houston is right to hold out for a package they want. Harden cant do nothing but show up and continue to play bad. There are no fans so if im Houston let him play bad. Doesn't matter. Wait until you get the package you want.....