NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Cotdamn can we just go back to bubble already and admit that this non bubble shit don't work. These assholes are talking about how to get the fans back in the arenas .... Fans!?!?!?!?

Y'all can't even keep the players in line and they're paid millions of dollars. There is no way that this season can continue like this and it doesn't lead to another shutdown.

They gonna fuck around and have an entire team test positive.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Reading more they're saying he missed to attend his dad and sister's birthday party or to some gathering to celebrate their birthday

He didn't pull a James Harden

He can celebrate etc but do it safely
Imagine your co-worker takes off work to go to a few parties with no masks during a pandemic then comes back to work like what's up?

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Instead of the G-Leauge starting their season in the FL bubble in February....

Why can't teams just use their G-Leauge players for an expanded roster of like 18 to 20 players?

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Nets seem unhappy with Kyrie.
Harden still wants out of Houston.

Is that a superstar for superstar fair trade or does one team still owe some picks? :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are people so hype about this? They act like he made a dude fall, split defenders and then banged it on somebody head. He did none of that. Good dunk but overreaction

That was actually a very nice dunk. The Pacers needed a defensive stop. Their defense was set and everyone was paying attention with the goal to stop the Kings from scoring.

With all eyes on him Fox drove down the middle of the lane and shitted on the Pacers and their comeback! :lol:

It was a Very Nice dunk!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hell no, Harden does not miss games like Kyrie. You can say a lot of things about Harden but dude rarely if ever misses a game. Gm's are taking notes of all what Kyrie is doing.

Yeah Harden’s a gamer and always down and ready to play.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Hell no, Harden does not miss games like Kyrie. You can say a lot of things about Harden but dude rarely if ever misses a game. Gm's are taking notes of all what Kyrie is doing.

I don't actually have HUGE issues with Harden off the court. He fucked up to begin luckily didn't get COVID
he wants out he's playing
Shit is just normal lots of people don't like their jobs but still go to work etc etc.

It's not even about could they trade Kyrie for Harden --Harden is the more valuable player. It's KD signed up to play with Kyrie. Do you trade Kyrie and then in turn KD wants a trade then you've just got last years team lol

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

WTF?!?!?!?

Yo they gotta understand this is NOT the bubble

they gonna have to wear those bracelets for contact tracing and maybe expand rosters etc.

but can you FINE teams like the NFL did for outbreaks?

Ummmmm, part of it is that you still have the antibodies in your system after you've had it.

So them testing positive doesn't necessarily mean they have it again. I think they found that out with KD, which is why he didn't miss two weeks worth of games.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I just read something that said Kyrie was out at a party or get together without a mask on. If he ends up somehow falling into the contact tracing protocols and has to sit down for x amount of days then HE LOSES GAME CHECKS for every game missed during that time

Funny how dudes don't realize that everything gets posted on social media. He probably thought it was close family and friends.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

ErkqfLSXIAQIODE

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hornets forward Gordon Hayward reacts to Washington D.C. riot: 'It's shocking and disappointing'

January 7, 2021 2:43 am
For the second time in six months, the NBA was forced front and center of the sporting landscape as America unraveled around it.

After a boycott during the playoffs in the bubble led to multiple leagues following suit and forced NBA owners to make changes and concessions, the league once again faced a similar situation.

Earlier in the day in Washington D.C., rioters broke into the Capitol following a rally by President Donald Trump, forcing the Senate and House of Representatives floors to be evacuated. Four people died, one after being shot and three others to what was classified as medical emergencies.
While boycotting was never seriously discussed on Wednesday, the Celtics and Heat issued a joint statement after walking off the court together during warmups. Players and coaches were once again tasked with providing the soundtrack for the rest of the league and the sporting world.
Hornets head coach James Borrego spoke in a somber tone before the game, citing his disappointment and embarrassment at the events.

Forward Gordon Hayward, who poured in a career-high 44 points in helping Charlotte to a win over Atlanta, only became aware of the events after arriving at the arena for the event. With his normal pregame routine keeping him away from the television and the news, Hayward took in as much as he could before tip-off.

“It’s a bizarre world that we’re living in,” Hayward said. “I saw a little bit of it before the game and certainly it’s shocking and disappointing.

“I think basketball is a place where we can kind of get away from that a little bit and hopefully provide some hope and some joy for some fans. But certainly, it’s also just a game and there are a lot of bigger things that are going on out there in the world. After I kind of calm down in a little bit, I’ll be able to go and kind of see exactly what happened, but like I said, I haven’t really had too much of a chance but certainly I’m disappointed.”
Despite being forced in front of cameras and microphones once again, statements like those from both Borrego and Hayward were decidedly powerful and straightforward.