Iron Mike's back... exhibition bout with ROY JONES JR on Sept 12.... now postponed to Nov 28

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nate is 5'9, late 30's and never boxed a day in his lifee.. Jake is what early 30's (I missed his age) 6'1, bigger reach, younger and has more amateur/ matches under his belt.....

Everything was in Jake's favor.....but he's such an asshole online (read heel).... he had the betting lines heavily against him
A youtuber bruh

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nate is 5'9, late 30's and never boxed a day in his lifee.. Jake is what early 30's (I missed his age) 6'1, bigger reach, younger and has more amateur/ matches under his belt.....

Everything was in Jake's favor.....but he's such an asshole online (read heel).... he had the betting lines heavily against him
Jake is only 23. This fight was over before it began.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
En-AnrYXMAIgNEk.jpg
:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: OK...I HAVE to log off the internet for the night.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

Jake is 23.

:dunno:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saint Jhn isn't a mumble rapper.

His biggest song to date is Roses

It came out 4 yrs ago, but got 2 fresh remixes. 1 with Future, the other an EDM mix that boosted his spins and sales

Yeah that dude is dope I guess people seen the girls and the dreads and though mumble. :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Did Roy Jones in good faith just stand there and say that he thought he did enough boxing on the outside to edge out a victory?

You ain't never gonna hear a boxer say "I just got my ass whooped" or no shit like that. I thought Roy was solid as well I just was more impressed with Mike.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered