Iron Mike's back... exhibition bout with ROY JONES JR on Sept 12.... now postponed to Nov 28

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He prolly would have got knocked out here but Carmelo saved him.......................
hqdefault.jpg

0_Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-040903.png

bigdog_bx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tyson was TOO ok with the draw. They cleaned the tables though and made the $$ that is harder to follow. All of the money lost on Draftkings!!! Shiiiiittt!!!! That was like hitting 0-00 on the roulette wheel. They cleaned the table. How many people bet on a draw?? I aint mad though. It was the most entertaining fight in years.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can we all agree between Nate, Black Twitter and Tyson/Jones this was a GREAT NIGHT!!!

I'd add Snoop and take off Nate I didn't appreciate watching Nate go out like that. That shit looked stupid. Nate is a legend in sports I don't like seeing our heroes go out like that on some bullshit I Don't know what that shit was he must've got paid to get knocked out or some shit.........

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd add Snoop and take off Nate I didn't appreciate watching Nate go out like that. That shit looked stupid. Nate is a legend in sports I don't like seeing our heroes go out like that on some bullshit I Don't know what that shit was he must've got paid to get knocked out or some shit.........

Nate is 5'9, late 30's and never boxed a day in his lifee.. Jake is what early 30's (I missed his age) 6'1, bigger reach, younger and has more amateur/ matches under his belt.....

Everything was in Jake's favor.....but he's such an asshole online (read heel).... he had the betting lines heavily against him

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Nate is 5'9, late 30's and never boxed a day in his lifee.. Jake is what early 30's (I missed his age) 6'1, bigger reach, younger and has more amateur/ matches under his belt.....

Everything was in Jake's favor.....but he's such an asshole online (read heel).... he had the betting lines heavily against him
Shit I think Jake said he was like in his early to mid 20's.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man I don't even think he 30 I think that muthafucka is like 21. :lol:

I ain't shocked he won. I'm shocked at how he won. Nate didn't even look like he trained...he just ran with his head down hoping for the best...shit was odd.