An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Last edited:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Tyson made a good point.

He was basically saying that everybody is entitled to their opinion, but why do people want their opinion to matter so much more than others?

Like why did Boosie feel so compelled about the situation with Wade's son, that he felt the need to turn his phone on and record himself saying his opinion and post it online? It was as if Boosie thought his opinion would hold any weight in the Wade household.

I think that's what Tyson was trying to get out of Boosie, but Boosie either didn't want to go that deep or didn't have the capacity in the moment to actually go there with him.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Unless I'm missing something lil Boosie at the end said "I said it and I stand by what I say".

Yeah, shit wasn't like the title. Tyson even said he agreed with him.

Boosie didn't seemed intimidated at all. How many bodies Boosie responsible for in Baton Rouge. Cat did time in the pen. At 5'6" and 90 pounds, he had to get over people being able to toss him around long ago and just stand for his regardless. Light out is lights out no matter who do it to you.
Time stamp?!?!
I’m not watching 45 minutes of fucking boosie​
Starts about 4 min mark with the shit boosie say about gays ends around 8 something.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Tyson made a good point.

He was basically saying that everybody is entitled to their opinion, but why do people want their opinion to matter so much more than others?

Like why did Boosie feel so compelled about the situation with Wade's son, that he felt the need to turn his phone on and record himself saying his opinion and post it online? It was as if Boosie thought his opinion would hold any weight in the Wade household.

I think that's what Tyson was trying to get out of Boosie, but Boosie either didn't want to go that deep or didn't have the capacity in the moment to actually go there with him.
I think bossie got at wade cuz if he didn't shit will continue to get out of control..the agenda..only reason I could think of on why he would get at wade..but..it's not any of his business..but then again..it is his business..if you're concerned about raising your children in these current times...

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah, shit wasn't like the title. Tyson even said he agreed with him.

Boosie didn't seemed intimidated at all. How many bodies Boosie responsible for in Baton Rouge. Cat did time in the pen. At 5'6" and 90 pounds, he had to get over people being able to toss him around long ago and just stand for his regardless. Light out is lights out no matter who do it to you.

Starts about 4 min mark with the shit boosie say about gays ends around 8 something.

Tyson said he agreed the kid is too young to choose his sexuality. But he also said its not his place to speak on it or the situation period.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
I watched the whole thing. That was a small part of a much bigger interview. But Mike doesn’t have a Spotify deal, and he should.

I didn’t make it to the thread when there was a small clip, I arrived when the full drop was here.

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tyson made a good point.

This what I tell people all the time nobody really cares what you think. Only offer your opinion to those people who opinions matter to you.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
I think bossie got at wade cuz if he didn't shit will continue to get out of control..the agenda..only reason I could think of on why he would get at wade..but..it's not any of his business..but then again..it is his business..if you're concerned about raising your children in these current times...

The thing is - it wouldn't matter if Boosie said what he said, or if he didn't. The shit wasn't gone stop regardless.

We're living in the proof right now. Boosie said his piece. He caught hell for it and it went away. Wade probably somewhere still acting like that boy is a girl. More kids are gonna see that and start thinking they want to do the same, and the shit just gone keep going. And there ain't shit Boosie, Mike, you, me or any celebrity can say that's gone stop that shit from going on because the agenda is in full force to make this shit normal.

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
I thought Tyson was gone flip it on Boosie because Boosie says 12 is too young for boys to make decisions like that, but at the same time, Boosie had a grown woman giving head to his 12-13 year old sons and nephews in an effort to "train them" as he put it.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
The thing is - it wouldn't matter if Boosie said what he said, or if he didn't. The shit wasn't gone stop regardless.

We're living in the proof right now. Boosie said his piece. He caught hell for it and it went away. Wade probably somewhere still acting like that boy is a girl. More kids are gonna see that and start thinking they want to do the same, and the shit just gone keep going. And there ain't shit Boosie, Mike, you, me or any celebrity can say that's gone stop that shit from going on because the agenda is in full force to make this shit normal.
agreed..but to say nothing..but..let me ask you a simple question..you know black people are going to be mistreated regardless..but we are now speaking up in 2020 like I aint never seen before..now they are commercializing our voice(sorta) if we weren't taking the knee(shout out kaep) if we weren't tearing shit up in 'they' community..would they have heard us( it ain't even close to being over..really ain't started yet) I'm just saying that if we sit there and take it..it ain't a good thing..do you agree?..

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
agreed..but to say nothing..but..let me ask you a simple question..you know black people are going to be mistreated regardless..but we are now speaking up in 2020 like I aint never seen before..now they are commercializing our voice(sorta) if we weren't taking the knee(shout out kaep) if we weren't tearing shit up in 'they' community..would they have heard us( it ain't even close to being over..really ain't started yet) I'm just saying that if we sit there and take it..it ain't a good thing..do you agree?..

That's not a simple question because I can't honestly give you a simple answer.

I don't believe these businesses and politicians are commercializing our plight as black people out of support or empathy. I believe they are only doing these things in an effort to capitalize off of our plight.

They get something out it. Meanwhile, we ain't getting shit. Nothing but imagery. All these banners, t-shirts, signs, commercials, protests, removal of racial imagery, "the first black [insert anything]" - that's imagery. That is the result of them "hearing us."

I don't think the goal of all these protests should be to be heard. That implies that we expect them to actually give us a fair shake one day and stop oppressing us because we demand it. I'm past the point of believing that that will happen one day.

I'm more about seeing our people unite and weeding out the snakes, and the sheep, and the coons, so we can privately come up with a solid gameplan and an agenda and not have it blasted everywhere until we're about to execute it. I don't wanna be heard no more, I wanna be felt.

For oppression, I believe we can do something.

For the gay agenda and the alphabet community, there really ain't shit we can do to stop that. Just turn the TV off and focus on your own kids. Although, I believe those people are born that way, I still think that gay imagery in these movies and tv shows can be impressionable on a young child.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Wait this dude really want to dare Mike Tyson to disrespect him in person? He thinks he can rumble with Mike? Lmbaooooooo uhhh

ezgif.com-crop.gif

Fresh1911

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good interview it’s something to talk about for a few days.

But my question is isn’t Tyson fighting Roy soon why is he getting high:confused:

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Mike likes to talk about himself, his demons, his introspect and anything anyone else talks about is just a segue for him to continue doing just that.

He definitely has some interesting viewpoints and I always listen, but he makes nearly every single thing discussed be about him and how his demons are/were worse than anyone who has ever lived.

Guest: I was chewing gum while I worked.
Mike: You aint chew gum like I chewed gum. My demons would rip your gum-chewing demons apart motherfucker.

Out of fear, the guest end up not saying what they want ... but what they think he wants to hear.
It would probably take a female guest talking about giving birth for him to not try and 'one-up' her. But then again.... :lol: