Registered
Shaq:

Never gotta spit
I make more than Mike
Anyone--
Jordan
Jackson
Tyson

In their prime or overall-- how you judge it is your decision to make.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Funny poll....as weird as I think he was...the answer would have to be Jackson followed closely by Jordan with Tyson a couple of levels down

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I say jordan cuz jackson shit fell off/was tarnished toward the end...music and personal life

Simply_Black

International
International Member
I say jordan cuz jackson shit fell off/was tarnished toward the end...music and personal life

Nah man, Jackson is popularly known in every corner of this planet... His music will live on and continue to sell long after Jordan and all of us are gone.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Nah man, Jackson is popularly known in every corner of this planet... His music will live on and continue to sell long after Jordan and all of us are gone.

maybe but don't sleep Jordan has been the dominate figure in basketball for the last 30 years while only playing 13 of those years and having retired over a decade ago.

He still has the top selling shoe even when the young guys came in.

He not only took the NBA to unimaginable heights but also made Nike the global giant it is today.

He might be an asshole but his legacy is hard to fuck with and unlike Mike Jacksons his never actually took a hit/fall.

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If this poll is based strictly on the career of the individual, I would have to say Jackson, however if ur also looking at their personal life, Im going with Jordan. MJ was definitely a weirdo at best and a pedofile at worst.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Jordan gets too much credit for "making Nike what it is today".
Tinker Hatfield deserves that! All of the dope Nikes and Jordan's that people go crazy over were designed by him.
But this poll should definitely be Jackson, Jordan, Tyson.

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
Jackson :itsawrap:

1429203549_sick_alleyoop_zpsjhiamigi.gif

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
I vote Tyson.

No disrespect to Michael but Mike owns the word bad. He's by far the most ferocious and intimidating fighter of the last couple of generations-- if not ever-- and he stands above his peers in a way the others don't in my eyes. Prime Jordan is second but I don't put him above Dr. J, Magic, Kobe and LeBron the way Prime Tyson singularly embodies dominance for me.

It's close because Jordan has a stronger history of sustained excellence but he just doesn't stand out the same way for me in this contrast of the upper echelon of greats.

Jackson was great but he's a distant third for me since he wasn't the greatest vocalist by any means and didn't write my favorite songs of his. It's not a knock on him-- he's a top 5 musician IMO-- but I think the other Mikes blow him away.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
fox and abc use to premiere the new Michael Jackson videos and they didnt even play music videos. I believe his videos were also premiered in every country too

Curtwalk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jackson he transcends everything worldwide.

Jordan in popular in b-ball countries but in a lot of countries soccer players are just as big as he is.

Tyson was popular if you like boxing.

Michael Jackson built a whole tv channel " MTV" before he came out some cable systems wouldn't carry MTV.

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
fox and abc use to premiere the new Michael Jackson videos and they didnt even play music videos. I believe his videos were also premiered in every country too

Jackson he transcends everything worldwide.

Jordan in popular in b-ball countries but in a lot of countries soccer players are just as big as he is.

Tyson was popular if you like boxing.

Michael Jackson built a whole tv channel " MTV" before he came out some cable systems wouldn't carry MTV.

Was MTV good for music or bad?

I'm amazed at how Michael is running away with this... I guess I don't connect because I value music over music videos. I love him as an artist but it's hard for me to understand putting him over MJ based on his actual records. I just see MJ as objectively greater (and Tyson as the greatest but that's a very subjective argument).

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Was MTV good for music or bad?

I'm amazed at how Michael is running away with this... I guess I don't connect because I value music over music videos. I love him as an artist but it's hard for me to understand putting him over MJ based on his actual records. I just see MJ as objectively greater (and Tyson as the greatest but that's a very subjective argument).

There wouldnt be a Michael Jordan if it wasnt for Michael Jackson. And I mean that in a popularity and commercial success off the court standpoint. Mike Jack had already kicked down doors and conquered countries and markets that Jordan wouldnt touch until the late 80s early 90s.

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
There wouldnt be a Michael Jordan if it wasnt for Michael Jackson. And I mean that in a popularity and commercial success off the court standpoint. Mike Jack had already kicked down doors and conquered countries and markets that Jordan wouldnt touch until the late 80s early 90s.

A lot of you conceive of greatness very differently from the way I do.

When I think of what made Jordan great, being the best shoe salesman of all-time doesn't enter into my thinking-- nor does underwear, sports drinks, hot dogs or any off-the-court money making. :dunno:

It reminds me of how Floyd Mayweather said he was a greater fighter than Muhammad Ali and critics (including Mike Tyson) responded by claiming he wasn't because of the Vietnam war, domestic violence and parenting skills.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Jackson because we will never see anybody that big again. None of these new cats are anywhere close to being MJ big.

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
Funny poll....as weird as I think he was...the answer would have to be Jackson followed closely by Jordan with Tyson a couple of levels down

In this exact order. Except I think there is a huge gap between 1 and 2.

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
Jackson easy. I went to italy last year and folks who couldn't even speak english had mike jack tatts :eek: You know how CRAZY that is :lol:

In Australia they had Mike playing... I mean come on, this shit really ain't even close

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
A lot of you conceive of greatness very differently from the way I do.

When I think of what made Jordan great, being the best shoe salesman of all-time doesn't enter into my thinking-- nor does underwear, sports drinks, hot dogs or any off-the-court money making. :dunno:

It reminds me of how Floyd Mayweather said he was a greater fighter than Muhammad Ali and critics (including Mike Tyson) responded by claiming he wasn't because of the Vietnam war, domestic violence and parenting skills.

The reason Jackson was the greatest was because of his talent. that is his greatness. Mike Jackson was better at singing and dancing and entertaining than Jordan could ever be at basketball and Tyson ever was even coming close to being at boxing period.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I vote Tyson.

No disrespect to Michael but Mike owns the word bad. He's by far the most ferocious and intimidating fighter of the last couple of generations-- if not ever-- and he stands above his peers in a way the others don't in my eyes. Prime Jordan is second but I don't put him above Dr. J, Magic, Kobe and LeBron the way Prime Tyson singularly embodies dominance for me.

It's close because Jordan has a stronger history of sustained excellence but he just doesn't stand out the same way for me in this contrast of the upper echelon of greats.

Jackson was great but he's a distant third for me since he wasn't the greatest vocalist by any means and didn't write my favorite songs of his. It's not a knock on him-- he's a top 5 musician IMO-- but I think the other Mikes blow him away.
:smh::smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
countries would give military protection for jackson when he enter their country..think about that..nig would be surrounded by 30 plus armed dudes cause they value his presence so much..nig got moves named after him..dude had grown ass men fainting in his presence..even tyson and jordan would say they was honored to meet mike jack..so mike in a landslide

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
its jackson

until the other dudes has thousands of crackas just passing out by his mere presence they dont even compare