Joe Biden is now POTUS

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I repeat...

They are going to have to evict this dude

OK but EXACTLY how in the HELL they gonna DO THAT?

We REALLY betting on the CONSCIENCE of white folk?

that they will PRESERVE the respect sanctity and legacy of not only the presidency but the entire democratic process?

WTF have we seen in the last few months

ESPECIALLY since Trump got MORE VOTES this time

to believe they gonna DO THIS RIGHT?

We STILL got SOME REPUBLICANS co signing his f*ckery RIGHT NOW TODAY?

Are these white folk willing to undermine this WHOLE thing off THAT MAN?

I HONESTLY can't tell you I have an answer.

Cause that jerk did MORE in a 100 days in office to DERAIL decades of progress than ANY OTHER sitting president I ever heard of...

and they LET HIM.

Trump did sh*t that I swore in school they said a sitting president COULD NOT DO.

YOU REALLY believe the SECRET SERVICE is gonna say we Biden now

We gonna DRAG YOU OUT?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This is because Cubans are fucking idiots
Fuck.. Trump is over performing in Miami

fuck those cubans man
These Cubans man... :smh: :smh: :smh:
Fucking cubans. All the ricans in my fam and all the ones I know are pro biden, but fucking cubans are something else.
I'm telling yall.. it's only the Cubans

Those Cubans are voting their interest.

Here are post in this thread crediting Cubans (which are a specific ethnic group)by distinction and not ALL Latinos with gifting Florida to Trump. Can we get some posts in this thread recognizing the Black Americans gifting GA, WI, and MI to Biden in this thread too? By distinction? Abrams is an ADOS who lives in an ADOS city. Can we claim that, or is it just "black people" in Atlanta and Milwaukee getting it done?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Spec has already mentioned that he has indictments coming up. So he’s going to bounce to avoid that. I agree as well.

He’s lost Pa.

Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia don’t even matter any more.

There is nothing to fight. Trump is on the back of someone Penske truck.

Ya'll KNOW that cracker crazy as f*ck right?

and over 60 million fellow cracker apparently ready to ride with him

the SAME white folk who marched, made social media posts boycotted supported black businesses the last 6 months

same ones who voted for this guy.

I'm sorry I got ZERO faith.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I repeat...

They are going to have to evict this dude

I'm telling you. Trump always projects his thoughts. When he says "I'm not coming back to Michigan if I lose the state"... or "I might just have to leave the United States if I lose".. that shit is saying at his rallies.. those are his innermost thoughts at those rallies. Trump knows there is a great chance he goes to jail once he's not POTUS. His team even leaked that he's not only worried about SDNY and current probes.... he's worried about NEW investigations.

You won't need to drag him out. He knows the show is over on January 20th. He has two roads. He'll try to burn as much down as possible so that he can negotiate immunity. He'll self-pardon... he's not worried about the federal probes. He'll pardon himself and his family. I don't think there is any way it happens, but if he burns down enough shit, he'll try to get Biden to negotiate a deal that keeps SDNY off his ass.

His second route is going to be (and he'll work on both simultaneously) is to launch is media company while still in the white house. Trump is going to need massive amounts of cash over the next several years and media is one of the few ways he can do it without needing lots of debt (because he won't be able to borrow money). He already has 60M viewers and he'll make it a battle between him and Fox News. The MAGAts will eat it up. He'll use his email list to raise funds for his legal defense and for his media company. That will be his new grift.

Trump will very quickly turn to war games mode. If nothing else, he's a survivor. Once he truly accepts he's lost (and that will become very clear to him over the next week), he's going to use his next two months as POTUS as a life-line for what's coming next.

He's not getting evicted. He might even leave early.

I'm surprised people don't get this dude yet.

The GOP and Fox News have the most to fear. He's gonna try to burn them down because they won't fully embrace his coup and he'll blame Fox News for his loss after the the vote fraud shit loses steam.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Spectrum you think Biden can still hold GA?

I keep hearing about these military ballots due in by today or some shit :fuckyousay:
That's what they keep saying how in the fuck can have military votes after he dogged them out and called them cowards? And I believe he probably does have them I'm just shocked with as proud as the military claim to be you sit here and vote for a guy who dogged you out....

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
@Spectrum you think Biden can still hold GA?

I keep hearing about these military ballots due in by today or some shit :fuckyousay:

He'll win it by 15k votes. The votes aren't done being counted and people are still curing their votes. And remember, we have two special elections there now so people are still paying attention to the process so expect votes to be cured. I think those cured votes and then the high percentage he gets out of the rest of the outstanding ballots will neutralize whatever military ballots that come in today.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm telling you. Trump always projects his thoughts. When he says "I'm not coming back to Michigan if I lose the state"... or "I might just have to leave the United States if I lose".. that shit is saying at his rallies.. those are his innermost thoughts at those rallies. Trump knows there is a great chance he goes to jail once he's not POTUS. His team even leaked that he's not only worried about SDNY and current probes.... he's worried about NEW investigations.

You won't need to drag him out. He knows the show is over on January 20th. He has two roads. He'll try to burn as much down as possible so that he can negotiate immunity. He'll self-pardon... he's not worried about the federal probes. He'll pardon himself and his family. I don't think there is any way it happens, but if he burns down enough shit, he'll try to get Biden to negotiate a deal that keeps SDNY off his ass.

His second route is going to be (and he'll work on both simultaneously) is to launch is media company while still in the white house. Trump is going to need massive amounts of cash over the next several years and media is one of the few ways he can do it without needing lots of debt (because he won't be able to borrow money). He already has 60M viewers and he'll make it a battle between him and Fox News. The MAGAts will eat it up. He'll use his email list to raise funds for his legal defense and for his media company. That will be his new grift.

Trump will very quickly turn to war games mode. If nothing else, he's a survivor. Once he truly accepts he's lost (and that will become very clear to him over the next week), he's going to use his next two months as POTUS as a life-line for what's coming next.

The GOP and Fox News have the most to fear. He's gonna try to burn them down because they won't fully embrace his coup and he'll blame Fox News for his loss after the the vote fraud shit loses steam.

fam, that sounds very reasonable and thought out.

I PRAY you right.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Ya'll KNOW that cracker crazy as f*ck right?

and over 60 million fellow cracker apparently ready to ride with him

the SAME white folk who marched, made social media posts boycotted supported black businesses the last 6 months

same ones who voted for this guy.

I'm sorry I got ZERO faith.

Trump is a con man and a grifter. When he soon fully realizes the game is over and he will accept it soon, those 60M voters will become CUSTOMERS for his next grift. Trump doesnt want an army. he wants $ and a media voice to fight off SDNY and all the foreclosures that are coming up on the defaulted loans.

He won't give two shits about The White House as soon as he knows it's over. He'll shift to saving Mar-o-lago.

You know the GOP is mad they are going to lose AZ and NV. You know what they're blaming it on.. because Trump kept saying the flights were too long and he doesn't like to sleep but anywhere besides Trump Properties. This dude LOVES his properties.

deutsche bank already said because they can't get anyone to buy his loans, they might foreclose after he's no longer POTUS. I'm telling yall, Trump's mind is gonna be somewhere else very soon.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
He'll win it by 15k votes. The votes aren't done being counted and people are still curing their votes. And remember, we have two special elections there now so people are still paying attention to the process so expect votes to be cured. I think those cured votes and then the high percentage he gets out of the rest of the outstanding ballots will neutralize whatever military ballots that come in today.
covid is going to train a special focus on Perdue and Loeffler. With more than
120, 000 people testing positive a day, the hospitals everywhere will be flooded
with sick people... and the message will be: "If you want us to fix this, you have
to give us the Senate"

Trump is going to do nothing about Covid, so expect the daily toll to reach
about 200, 000 by end of December

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what they keep saying how in the fuck can have military votes after he dogged them out and called them cowards? And I believe he probably does have them I'm just shocked with as proud as the military claim to be you sit here and vote for a guy who dogged you out....
I hear what you're saying :lol:

But there was a Military Times poll that went out in August that said the Military overwhelmingly preferred Joe Biden over Trump though.

Man I hope so. I need 300+ EVs so I can stunt on some hating coons I know.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I've been saying something similar. I wouldn't doubt that he resigns his presidency during the lame duck period for two big reasons..

1) He doesn't have to be involved in the transfer of power.
2) Pence can pardon him of all fed charges. That still leaves some start charges and I wouldn't doubt if he goes overseas somewhere with no extradition. Sounds extreme, but it keeps the law off his ass, AND he can pretend like he's the legitimate president in exile.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
fam, that sounds very reasonable and thought out.

I PRAY you right.

Trump is easy to understand once you reframe anything as "what decision best serves Trump's long term interests"..... well let me rephrase that... "what decision does Trump LIKELY thinks serves his best long-term interests". Winning the White House was clearly best for his long-term interests for lots of reasons that go well beyond politics. Once he knows there is 0% chance he stays in office, the choices of what he thinks would be the best route are clear. He's 75 years old and has a pattern of doing specific things when he's been in situations like this with a twist of having the ability to leverage the power of the Presidency to help him make the transition. Trump is not going to burn the next 2 months going to war. He'll threaten it for a week or so and he'll quickly shift to his final grift.