Joe Biden is now POTUS

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

source.gif

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing has changed. It's just going to take a bit longer. That's always been Trump's plan.. to buy time to see if he can get a miracle. There isn't any miracle out there for him. These votes will get counted despite their delays and he will lose.
Yeah they will count the votes and let Trump try to discredit and remove vote which is tough

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now people are sending this message around
SMH

The below was forwarded to me.

In case this is true...

URGENT MESSAGE

Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd:

Hey all received this today. Please be hypervigilant and safe! Share with your circles!

-------

We need to put this message out ASAP..

The NAACP has received credible information that some of the white nationalist groups, neo nazi's and white supremist groups have initiations happening this weekend. As part of the initiation it is said that they will be looking to snatch black men and boys and hang them, shoot them, torture them and kill them. So please spread the word. Do not let your sons go out alone. Pay attention to your surroundings. If you made friends with someone recently, do not be gullible and naive they may have another motive.. Be cautious, STAY PRAYED UP!

Only travel in pairs and even then, pay attention. If your car is hit by a truck or van don't be quick to jump out. Pay attention. Women also be alert. The rumor is that they will seek men. But we know that at some point anyone will do. Be careful!”

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
SMH

In case this is true...

URGENT MESSAGE

Hey all received this today. Please be hypervigilant and safe! Share with your circles!

-------

The NAACP has received credible information that some of the white nationalist groups, neo nazi's and white supremist groups have initiations happening this weekend. As part of the initiation it is said that they will be looking to snatch black men and boys and hang them, shoot them, torture them and kill them. So please spread the word. Do not let your sons go out alone. Pay attention to your surroundings. If you made friends with someone recently, do not be gullible and naive they may have another motive.. Be cautious, STAY PRAYED UP!

Only travel in pairs and even then, pay attention. If your car is hit by a truck or van don't be quick to jump out. Pay attention. Women also be alert. The rumor is that they will seek men. But we know that at some point anyone will do. Be careful!”

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Team Trump has some audacity talking about transparency and things in the dark.
I swear if Biden/Harris pull through along with retaining the House and gaining in the Senate they better take off the gloves.
GOP has shown they're ruthless, ignore prescendent, and won't bat an eye while reaching into your pocket.

You don't have to be completely nasty. But you can't treat them with respect when they don't deserve it.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
There might be fuckery going on to get trump out, shit many thought and think there was fuckery to get him in last time....

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
SMH

In case this is true...

URGENT MESSAGE

-------

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What? Huh? Bro, first, some of us have real jobs and need to sleep.

Second, stop lying to folks. In true fashion, you ran away like Red in Friday when I started hitting you with facts. Dudes like you can't stand facts and data, so you pout like lil school girls and run away from any conversation of substance that reveals the truth about the lies youve been lead to believed all of your life. Dudes like you and some others on this board are willfully ignorant and are happy being blissfully ignorant. Ok, now go run again, Brah.
HeavyAgreeableIbisbill-max-1mb.gif

I say you a bitch...a pro trump...anti choice Cac...I don't fuck with you. And you right. You have a job...I am a Boss...with a business. And don't answer to noun muffucka....I'm above your pay grade...to do this dance with...ya hear me bish

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing has changed. It's just going to take a bit longer. That's always been Trump's plan.. to buy time to see if he can get a miracle. There isn't any miracle out there for him. These votes will get counted despite their delays and he will lose.

This is the exact reason Obama was trying to get Florida for Biden in those last couple of days. It could have been over early but for these damn coon ass cubans. :smh:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What? Huh? Bro, first, some of us have real jobs and need to sleep.

Second, stop lying to folks. In true fashion, you ran away like Red in Friday when I started hitting you with facts. Dudes like you can't stand facts and data, so you pout like lil school girls and run away from any conversation of substance that reveals the truth about the lies youve been lead to believed all of your life. Dudes like you and some others on this board are willfully ignorant and are happy being blissfully ignorant. Ok, now go run again, Brah.
HeavyAgreeableIbisbill-max-1mb.gif

And for the record...I would twist yo bitch ass up..worse than a blunt... Folk