Joe Biden is now POTUS

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your movement smeared us as non voters now you sucking our dicks to save you from Trump. And you nor the mods who smeared us as such ever admitted you were wrong. Scary bigots.

ADOS > scary bigots against Black Americans

Man you are delusional. I have no idea what you are talking about and the gymnastics you are using to literally advocate for not voting in the election and then taking credit for Black Folks in general voting. My movement was voting and having an actionable plan. Short and Long-term.

ADOS was for not voting to show those Democrats....

And all those comments about dick sucking show y'all are reaching.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
So you gon ignore the first tweet i posted that dude said "Im a Black voter in Atlanta"

And your argument is if you didnt vote Biden, Black Americans dont deserve reparations? Am I understanding that correct Mr.Black Immigrant that hates ADOS?
First off I'm glad that you voted.

Secondly, my statement was just me wondering out loud. It's unfortunate that you misinterpreted what I thought was a fairly clear statement. I'm not about to go back and clarify it any further because I don't see the need to.

I'll just say that if after reading my post you come to the conclusion that you typed in response then you may need to log off and go enjoy your family for a day or 2...

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Could just be as simple as absentee ballots and early voting just made the whole process MORE CONVENIENT?

100 percent yes...

It took Covid to open up mail voting across the county and making voting easier for democrats because Typically Dems especially black Dems... don’t show up to vote...

But if you make it we’re I don’t have to leave the house to vote.. then everybody gets a chance...

That’s why republicans are going to fight as hell to make mail in voting hard.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
These Dems already talking about appealing to the fucking "working class voters" :smh:

Did you hear the conference call between Pelosi and the house candidates.. especially the white ones?! fuck those white moderates man... they're saying BLM and the Defund the Police shit cost them house seats. The exit polls prove that's a lie.

The GOP doesn't win elections and then say....oh... we gotta burn it all down and re-center our message around nonwhites. Dems are so fucking myopic. The country is changing... you don't need to worry about building a base around whites.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
100 percent yes...

It took Covid to open up mail voting across the county and making voting easier for democrats because Typically Dems especially black Dems... don’t show up to vote...

But if you make it we’re I don’t have to leave the house to vote.. then everybody gets a chance...

That’s why republicans are going to fight as hell to make mail in voting hard.

I REALLY hope all the NON VOTERS realize this.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
just saw a clip of his speech last night about the inaccuracy of the polls and voter suppression.

that's rich a white rich male claiming voter suppression. That's the only group in America who has never suffered voter disenfranchisement. And to this day black ppl in red states gotta jump through every hoop to vote

btw how do you argue voter suppression when this was the largest turnout ever and you got more votes this time then 4 years ago

I swear these ppl live in a different reality where Math, Science and History are all subjective.

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just saw a clip of his speech last night about the inaccuracy of the polls and voter.

that's rich a white rich male claiming voter suppression. That's the only group in America who has never suffered voter disenfranchisement. And to this day black ppl in red states gotta jump through every hoop to vote

btw how do you argue voter suppression when this was the largest turnout ever and you got more votes this time then 4 years ago

I swear this ppl live in a different reality where Math, Science and History is all subjective.

They bragged for months online about misleading pollsters in order to overstate Biden's support. Now, they are claiming that the inaccurate polling, polling that they exclusively created, "suppressed" their vote. This is the most cac shit ever. :lol:

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Did you hear the conference call between Pelosi and the house candidates.. especially the white ones?! fuck those white moderates man... they're saying BLM and the Defund the Police shit cost them house seats. The exit polls prove that's a lie.

The GOP doesn't win elections and then say....oh... we gotta burn it all down and re-center our message around nonwhites. Dems are so fucking myopic. The country is changing... you don't need to worry about building a base around whites.
Dems chasing whites
tenor.gif

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@fonzerrillii @4 Dimensional

One final thing?

You think Trump is going to SERIOUSLY REFUSE to leave and this is going to get ugly?

Not court ugly...

I mean UGLY UGLY

Ing4life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

One final thing?

You think Trump is going to SERIOUSLY REFUSE to leave and this is going to get ugly?

Not court ugly...

I mean UGLY UGLY

Hopefully ugly ugly..it makes for good drama

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I never acknowledge anything from this coon but lmao @ the whining

Trump Supporters. :smh:

In 2016, Trump beat Hillary by a combination of 107,000 votes in 3 states.
His "margin of victory" was by LESS than 1% of all the votes that were cast in the whole election. Literally,

THE BLUE WALL OF 2016....
- Trump won Pennsylvania by only 68,236 votes
- Trump won Michigan by only 11,837 votes
- Trump won Wisconsin by only 27,257 votes

But now all of a sudden, 4 years later... it's a crime... it's totally illegal... when Biden beats HIM by similar margins, huh? :hmm:

Notice how NOT ONE of these fuckers said a damn word in 2016 when he won... but now in 2020, they steady complaining .... because they seem to believe that ONLY Republicans should be allowed to win close elections. :hmm:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

One final thing?

Not court ugly...

I mean UGLY UGLY

I repeat...

They are going to have to evict this dude

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I know the Democratic Party like I think I do, they will "reward" the base that won this election for them (Black voters, young voters, educated suburban voters) with policies designed to appeal to the people who didn't vote for them. :smh::lol:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

One final thing?

Not court ugly...

I mean UGLY UGLY

Spec has already mentioned that he has indictments coming up. So he’s going to bounce to avoid that. I agree as well.

He’s lost Pa.

Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia don’t even matter any more.

There is nothing to fight. Trump is on the back of someone Penske truck.