Joe Biden is now POTUS

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ohhhhh this Nicca tryin to cheat. Saying the Supreme Court should decide the election

tenor.gif

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In Biden first 100 days..

will this AVALANCHE of Democrats who voted

EXPECT DEMAND INSIST...

that he be as AGGRESSIVE and UNPRECEDENTED as Trump

and EXECUTIVE ORDER his way to fixing this sh*t show?

Do you think Old Joe is really going ot try to find a "bridge" and some form of "coalition" between the parties?

And if he DOES try to seek...

UNITY

ho will this new ACTIVE DEMOCRATIC base respond?

After the fuckery the GOP pulled these last 4 years, Biden better not try and bridge that gap and focus on those that got him elected.

The republicans have been the most audacious I have ever witness during my short life of following politics these last four years.

Fam, they pushed through a SCOTUS seat in record time over a stimulus package that was needed for the people.

Joe better not. Lol

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Damn.. what i miss with Complex? I thought he was alright. Maybe I've been too focused on the political threads the last few months :lol:
Complex is either a woman or a gay man. he/she/it used to follow me around and publicly chastise me for hanging out with Reeshe irl. His/her/its dumb ass to this day doesn't realize that she has always initiated contact with me. What was I supposed to do, tell the bish no?? I'm keeping it a buck with this, no bgol character persona bullshit. For some reason it REALLY gets under complex's skin. No heterosexual male behaves like that..

I mean, maybe an ex boyfriend but she says they've never met. :dunno:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obama never pushed for reparations. If the Dems dont make it a part of their platform they will continue to lose ADOS support which this election has shown is vital to any Presidential push. In my homestate NC many young Black voters flipped from being registered Dems to independent this cycle. Benign neglect isnt gonna work going forward, too many eyeballs and info.
Continue?? Reparations or 1 term to whoever’s forever

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Obama never pushed for reparations. If the Dems dont make it a part of their platform they will continue to lose ADOS support which this election has shown is vital to any Presidential push. In my homestate NC many young Black voters flipped from being registered Dems to independent this cycle. Benign neglect isnt gonna work going forward, too many eyeballs and info.

Ill have to do my research on Obama. Are you willing to share who you voted for? I voted Biden mail in and verified my vote online.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see King T has slipped in here with the Black folk want reparations from Biden tweets.

Milwaukee, Detroit, ATL, and Philly has come through in a big way.

I’ve mention this before, but when the number finally come out and show that black folks put Biden over the hump, Black demands are going to get tougher.

However, actual reparations is a long shot right now. As best you’re going to get is the conversation. But the Dems better start figuring out how to keep this black vote turnout.

Bruh - I agree. Screaming reparations now doesn`'t make any sense. At least have immediate demands (something that can be implemented now - like HUD/EPA/DOJ/Stimulus and then long-term goals (reparations).

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I wonder...
:idea:

How many of the people on twitter and other social media platforms that are now demanding reparations from Biden/Harris actually took their assess to the polls AND VOTED for Biden/Harris?

So you gon ignore the first tweet i posted that dude said "Im a Black voter in Atlanta"

And your argument is if you didnt vote Biden, Black Americans dont deserve reparations? Am I understanding that correct Mr.Black Immigrant that hates ADOS?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of things are in play if Biden gets in.

The biggest is the senate. Without it, there is nothing he can do. So we need this same energy 2022 so the Dems can snatch the majority. We can’t solely expect the democratic president to do anything withour the majority house and senate.

Second is the pandemic and unemployment rates that is effecting everyone.

I think the black vote needs to be demanding, but rational. This isn’t a magical wand type thing. Help the Dems gain majority in the house and senate and keep it that way for at least 4 to 8 years. If they fail to meet demands then pull back.

We can’t rationally expect this to get done in less than 4 years.
You wasting your time fam.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
After the fuckery the GOP pulled these last 4 years, Biden better not try and bridge that gap and focus on those that got him elected.

The republicans have been the most audacious I have ever witness during my short life of following politics these last four years.

Fam, the pushed through a SCOTUS seat in record time over a stimulus package that was needed for the people.

Joe better not. Lol

Fam you are spot on... Since the rise of the tea party... ive seen Republicans do shit that I’ve never seen before... they are fucking crazy. We use to just have political differences but still be able to have conversations... right now they are literally the crazy mutherfuckers in the Mad Max movies.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RV TV
Truthfully, no matter what Biden is a 1 term Prez. He's 78, the GOP will put a younger more refined candidate against him next election and win easily. Look how hes struggling with Trump. And it isnt on us to win seats for the Dems, we already gifted them the Presidency. They will lose more in 2 years because theyre not gonna do anything for a nation with a fucked economy. The reparations push isnt a 1 term thing and will outlive a Biden Harris Presidency. Im confident Dem ineptitude is going to help us rather than hurt.

Im also confident the Dems will reward latinos, gays, and immigrants (who voted in larger numbers for Trump) before ADOS. We are counting on that to help us grow. Do your magic Dems. 2024 ADOS bout to be a monster. :itsawrap:
It is obvious you are not optimistic that any thing will get done for ADOS under Democrat leadership and I am pretty sure nothing will get done under the GOP. So what is the plan?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Ill have to do my research on Obama. Are you willing to share who you voted for? I voted Biden mail in and verified my vote online.

I voted downballot. Which i confirmed 2 weeks ago in the ADOS thread. There were several independent candidates I voted for and bonds here in NC.

Black American voters are saving a Biden presidency correct? Or is that a stretch? Can they not expect something in return besides an "i voted sticker"?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I want to point out that it Took a mad man in office... Covid .. and the ghost of Obama to do this...

Niggas can no ignore the hurricane of events that it took for Us to get Biden in office... we have to keep this same level... We can’t 2014 this thing... Every fucked up thing that We are dealing with is because pulled off the gas in 2014 and let them Comeback.

But then thats sad as f*ck bro.

It took a extinction level event

And don't forget the black celebrities cooning to derail this...

What should be done to keep up the pressure?

Could just be as simple as absentee ballots and early voting just made the whole process MORE CONVENIENT?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
RV TV

It is obvious you are not optimistic that any thing will get done for ADOS under Democrat leadership and I am pretty sure nothing will get done under the GOP. So what is plan?

I like most Black Americans dont have alot of confidence in the party. They will make a mistake if they take for granted the support they received in "removing Trump" with faith in the party.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are lazy and a plantation buck of the Democratic Party. Now watch us do work sambo.

What work? Y'all movement said don't vote and then taking credit for people who did....okay..... I like the strategy - yell don't vote and how not voting will swing the election. Our people understand the need to vote, handle our business and our in position for actionable demands now. Now the don't vote ninjas come in and yell - reparations or else to a President who only has the Congress. You want him to argue reparations just to have McConnell not take it up in the senate and run on it in 2022?

I don't think ya'll ninjas even know the extent of the administrative branch.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fam you are spot on... Since the rise of the tea party... ive seen Republicans do shit that I’ve never seen before... they are fucking crazy. We use to just have political differences but still be able to have conversations... right now they are literally the crazy mutherfuckers in the Mad Max movies.

They are completely shameless and even worse, spineless. Trump snatch the manhood from a lot of those senators and made them look like fools if they didn’t support whatever he was doing.

They have zero problem with being total hypocrites.

I can’t belive the first 4 years of Bush Jr was better than Trump’s. How the fuck was that even possible?

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I voted downballot. Which i confirmed 2 weeks ago in the ADOS thread. There were several independent candidates I voted for and bonds here in NC.

Black American voters are saving a Biden presidency correct? Or is that a stretch? Can they not expect something in return besides an "i voted sticker"?

Precite your response bra, I have no quarrel with you I was just curious. I can only speak for myself not others when I say I don't feel he owes us anything. I voted for him because he was the lesser of two evils in a sense. I woulda voted for Nixon, Bush hell anybody but the orange one. You are a grown man and should go with what your self tells you to do.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So you gon ignore the first tweet i posted that dude said "Im a Black voter in Atlanta"

And your argument is if you didnt vote Biden, Black Americans dont deserve reparations? Am I understanding that correct Mr.Black Immigrant that hates ADOS?

Fam... Give me a path.. how are we going to get that done.. with a republican senate.. and house that we are barely hanging on to... you do that shit now.. and in two years Repubs take complete control over the house and senate.. Biden becomes a lame duck and a Republican takes control the next four years all because you talk this shit about ... I’m not voting democrat until ya’ll meet my demands...

Fam we need equity... we need to build a consistent and strong path ... to de-power the cult of trump... Cause if you don’t think.. these crazy republicans aren’t coming out in full force in the next two years you are crazy... and these crazy fuckers will Be likely joined by the moderate republicans who might have sided with Biden now but with Trump out... they are going back to their party...

Fam I know I’m not going to change your mind... but I would really like you to see how ... before we ask for demands... let’s fuck up the game and change this bitch.. the electoral college has to go.

We get rid of the electoral college and the black vote... becomes a nuclear weapon... cause the popular vote wins. We need that shit. Both parties will need us. Right now Republicans give two shits.... they don’t really need our vote.. they just need our vote split... cause typically we don’t vote. But that changes with a popular vote election.