Ice Cube is a Trump Supporter

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Nothing he said in this clip was wrong.
As a matter of fact, he slipped and showed his allegiance. "...to make OUR dreams come true" - black dems)
Its you party loyalists that are so brainwashed and so ready to suck the crack law god's dick for a crumb that you can't entertain the idea of actually getting something for OUR community. Y'all always smacking hands back when they come out and making cringe faces at the word tangibles. You want to stay under the whip.
Where IS Biden's counter-offer? Aren't the Dems supposed to be the "party of the people"? With all the support the black community has given the democratic party all of this time, you mean to tell me that we're not supposed to ask for anything in return? So the women benefit the most from affirmative action; white women at that. The gays got pretty much everything they asked for from Obama and still have their hands out (comprised primarily of white men). LatinX community gets served up, Indians (not Natives) get all of the H1-B visas they can grab and along with the rest of the Asian communities, get hella startup capital for small businesses.
What black folks get?
Now, all of you party loyalists answer this or fuck off:

1. What is wrong with coming up with a plan/proposal (biggest complaint by BGOL detractors) (DONE!) and then asking BOTH PARTIES to kick in?

2. If not that, then what?

Wait for "boss massa" to give us yet another apology for not doing shit? Harris has already promised no reparations. Cube is trying to get something started within the window there is so that its already on the table no matter who wins.
Let's not front: Biden is a placeholder candidate for Harris. Women are salivating to crown her the first female commander-in-chief. The second Biden so much as stutters, they will declare him unfit to be President and slide Kamala in his place. So, what's up? Answer 1 and 2.

And YES, I expect Trump to renege on any deal he makes but at least its out there. Cube said he didn't talk to Trump; he talked to republicans.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Nothing he said in this clip was wrong.
As a matter of fact, he slipped and showed his allegiance. "...to make OUR dreams come true" - black dems)
Its you party loyalists that are so brainwashed and so ready to suck the crack law god's dick for a crumb that you can't entertain the idea of actually getting something for OUR community. Y'all always smacking hands back when they come out and making cringe faces at the word tangibles. You want to stay under the whip.
Where IS Biden's counter-offer? Aren't the Dems supposed to be the "party of the people"? With all the support the black community has given the democratic party all of this time, you mean to tell me that we're not supposed to ask for anything in return? So the women benefit the most from affirmative action; white women at that. The gays got pretty much everything they asked for from Obama and still have their hands out (comprised primarily of white men). LatinX community gets served up, Indians (not Natives) get all of the H1-B visas they can grab and along with the rest of the Asian communities, get hella startup capital for small businesses.
What black folks get?
Now, all of you party loyalists answer this or fuck off:

1. What is wrong with coming up with a plan/proposal (biggest complaint by BGOL detractors) (DONE!) and then asking BOTH PARTIES to kick in?

2. If not that, then what?

Wait for "boss massa" to give us yet another apology for not doing shit? Harris has already promised no reparations. Cube is trying to get something started within the window there is so that its already on the table no matter who wins.
Let's not front: Biden is a placeholder candidate for Harris. Women are salivating to crown her the first female commander-in-chief. The second Biden so much as stutters, they will declare him unfit to be President and slide Kamala in his place. So, what's up? Answer 1 and 2.

And YES, I expect Trump to renege on any deal he makes but at least its out there. Cube said he didn't talk to Trump; he talked to republicans.
Great points!

I've come to believe that all of the cats on bgol that throw labels like coon, etc are really undercover agents planted to keep black folk from thinking differently or at all for that matter.

There were slaves on the plantations who advised other slaves to "wait." They kept saying things will change. Don't make no trouble and things will magically get better. Anyone saying to wait for democrats to get into office is essentially doing the same as the "keep quiet slave."

We have to demand what we want from all of those in power. Despite party affiliation. We need to expect a return on our votes and be prepared to do what is necessary when we do not get it. Malcolm X said this 60 years ago and it still applies today.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
I don't have any beef with what Cube is doing, however, he should know how anything allocated for us gets co-opted. White women, gay cacs and immigrants will get most of the dough.White women, gay cacs and immigrants will get most of the dough.

You got that right, brotha!! Those groups you named will walkout with a good chunk before any of us see or touch the money!! That lgbt group will get the most!! But, that's a whole different topic!! Good reply

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Ol' girl was trying to move in on Cube's moves. I was like "WTF" at that "jump the line" comment and I'm glad he addressed it. Homegirl is pretty and soft-spoken and polite. She is everything that Cube isn't, which is why she will never get anywhere with someone like Trump who has riled up all of the bullies in his party. They will tell her ass to "go get covfefe" and she will walk away - mission unaccomplished.
They could benefit from working with each other but if Ice Cube did that, he would be moved into the position of democrat rather than the position of black man first. That is what he is trying to avoid. I see the chess game being played just like I saw what Roland did to try to align them.

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Of course I am you fucking dummy lol gotdamn man do you live in a home? Because no way is your low apgar ass able to make it out here solo lol tf bruh.

Watch how you answer a question, Corky: I am voting for Biden because I believe that the GOP has demonstrated hostility toward my community for decades that has grown white hot with this administration, and because I believe that the dems have stated and demonstrated a higher likelihood of being receptive to our demands. I have seen no indicators that the right has any intent to do anything to help my people.

Now

Why is it so bad to ask you to elaborate on your premise? Do you buy shit sight unseen because a nigga said it's tight? Yo ass probably does lol but I mean should a mf w sense do that though.

Man this nigga live in a group home.
GOP ain't shit. That's obvious.
But you seem to think the Democrats are saviors.

so answer, how is biden going to help black folk increase black wealth that hasn't increase in 60 years? SIMPLE QUESTION. you expect me to have every answer in the world. I'm asking one.

I'll wait.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roland Martin had Ice Cube on his show. Cube comes in at the 45 minute mark. Roland asked Cube what in his plan mirrors Trump's Platinum plan. Ice Cube had to look at a seperate screen to see what was on it. He don't know what's in the plan(51 minute mark) :hmm: . Roland schooled him. Cube just did what all Trump supporter do, shrugged it off. Ice Cube is wrong and he know it but he don't want to admit he is wrong.

Cube is so far out of his depth having a political conversation with Roland. Cube is intelligent, and I respect him to a degree, but I believe they'll have him rethinking his political ambitions.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roland Martin had Ice Cube on his show. Cube comes in at the 45 minute mark. Roland asked Cube what in his plan mirrors Trump's Platinum plan. Ice Cube had to look at a seperate screen to see what was on it. He don't know what's in the plan(51 minute mark) :hmm: . Roland schooled him. Cube just did what all Trump supporter do, shrugged it off. Ice Cube is wrong and he know it but he don't want to admit he is wrong.

Damn.

Good drop btw.

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
shut your ho ass up before i slap you with my wallet

Just like I thought. You're an idiot & a liar. Stick to posting bad bitches every once in a while 'cause intellectual discourse ain't your thing.

@Loan Me 20 = billy slowhands

Foh wit y’all niggas Dappin’ him up

How about you stop trying to link me to Slowhands & worry about why you lose a tooth when you cough you Make-A-Wish looking bastard.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Just the Cube part....

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
The thing is...I don't trust this at all. Trump wants to work with the black community, but he'll only do it with intervention from a celebrity. He spent months trashing BLM, when he could have worked with them to resolve all the issues. Now that a celebrity is involved he'll listen. He's starstruck.

There's nothing good here. This is nothing more than Trump trying to improve his image with our people. Don't trust him there's nothing good to be found regardless of what celebrities are involved.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
GOP ain't shit. That's obvious.
But you seem to think the Democrats are saviors.

so answer, how is biden going to help black folk increase black wealth that hasn't increase in 60 years? SIMPLE QUESTION. you expect me to have every answer in the world. I'm asking one.

I'll wait.
listen fam

you are doing everything you can to dodge questions that I asked about YOUR statements. That's some weak ass shit just off the rip. "you expect me to have every answer in the world" no you fucking jackass but I expect you to have the answers your own ideas. If you don't, how tf did you even decide why to go with the shit?

secondly, and please stay tf w me...he does it how tf we make him do it. Now...how you gon make the other party, you know, the one that's openly hostile to your black ass while making an insanely obvious pander, increase that shit?

Or better yet, and my God man I'm mad in talking to your stump level smarts ass at this point because this shit is simple enough that grade schoolers get it...if you HAVE TO GET IT FROM SOMEONE...HOW DO YOU GET IT? YOU ASK/LOBBY/DEMAND WHOEVER IS IN POWER. YOU WANT THE PARTY IN POWER TO BE THE ONE MOST RECEPTIVE TO YOUR DEMANDS. HINT: THE ONE THAT ISN'T OPENLY THE KLAN IS PROBABLY NOT THAT.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
listen fam

you are doing everything you can to dodge questions that I asked about YOUR statements. That's some weak ass shit just off the rip. "you expect me to have every answer in the world" no you fucking jackass but I expect you to have the answers your own ideas. If you don't, how tf did you even decide why to go with the shit?

secondly, and please stay tf w me...he does it how tf we make him do it. Now...how you gon make the other party, you know, the one that's openly hostile to your black ass while making an insanely obvious pander, increase that shit?

Or better yet, and my God man I'm mad in talking to your stump level smarts ass at this point because this shit is simple enough that grade schoolers get it...if you HAVE TO GET IT FROM SOMEONE...HOW DO YOU GET IT? YOU ASK/LOBBY/DEMAND WHOEVER IS IN POWER. YOU WANT THE PARTY IN POWER TO BE THE ONE MOST RECEPTIVE TO YOUR DEMANDS. HINT: THE ONE THAT ISN'T OPENLY THE KLAN IS PROBABLY NOT THAT.
this dude.

you didnt answer the question. what do you expect biden to do?

you think you ask a white man nicely, he is going to help you?

i have to have all the answers in the world but you cant answer why you vote for a white man that doesnt do shit.

is this the level of intelligence we are at now? asking the man with a whip to be treated fairly?

black americans are hopeless and mind fucked.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
this dude.

you didnt answer the question. what do you expect biden to do?

you think you ask a white man nicely, he is going to help you?

i have to have all the answers in the world but you cant answer why you vote for a white man that doesnt do shit.

is this the level of intelligence we are at now? asking the man with a whip to be treated fairly?

black americans are hopeless and mind fucked.
My nigga

And I'm dead serious right now

Do you have any type of learning disability?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

21min mark ! what yall thought ?, ice is outta his depths politically, wishing n actuating a plan are 2 different things,
of course guess who he's aligned with? #ADOS !! HE JUST ADMITTED IT ON THIS INTERVIEW :roflmao2: ! talking about a rehashed HR40 bill from California and whatnot! we told y'all neophytes and Russian tools !:roflmao2: he's an easy mark for real political goons, Alicia asked him simple question that he should know but Cube acted dumb when presented with those facts ! facts that anyone with a discerning mind will ask before trusting the words of a known lier !

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

21min mark ! what yall thought ?, ice is outta his depths politically, wishing n actuating a plan are 2 different things,
of course guess who he's aligned with? #ADOS !! :roflmao2: talking about a rehashed HR40 bill from California and whatnot! we told y'all neophytes and Russian tools !:roflmao2: eay mark fro real political goons, Alicia asked him simple question that he should know but Cube acted dumb when presented with those facts ! facts that anyone with a discerning mind will ask before trusting the words of a known lier !

It feels like that scene from the Wire when Clay Davis rips off Stringer, and Avon tells himself " they saw your ghetto ass coming a mile away. What I tell you about playing those away games?".

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This may be my conspiratorial mind thinking here but I think Russia is behind this..let me explain..

Tariq tune started to change a few years ago when he started pushing this FBA bs and I think the same thing is happening to Cube here. Government agencies have already confirmed that Russia is actively working to influence this election. I do agree with him that we need to have an agenda that needs to be addressed but this ain't it cube. At the end of the Day, we simply do not have the economic or political capital to really move the needle to get things done. What's worse is that this has given these blue check black women who hate black men a reason to go in on black men..check out Brittney Cooper on Twitter..she made a comment that black men like Trump because he's mediocre like us..:hmm:

Edit: here's the tweet

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">You ain’t mad at Biden. No amount of anger or disappointment can make an intelligent person side with the lynch mob. Y’all wanna be like Trump. You admire that dude, and his raggedyness. You admire that he gets to be mediocre and still make it. You wanna be mediocre. Admit it.</p>&mdash; Brittney Cooper (@ProfessorCrunk) <a href="">October 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

of course guess who he's aligned with? #ADOS !! :roflmao2: talking about a rehashed HR40 bill from California and whatnot! we told y'all neophytes and Russian tools !:roflmao2: eay mark fro real political goons, Alicia asked him simple question that he should know but Cube acted dumb when presented with those facts ! facts that anyone with a discerning mind will ask before trusting the words of a known lier !

:itsawrap:
Yo Reecie went in on his ass. I actually feel a little sorry for Cube here. He meant well though. That CBC response letter was the Aha moment. As I mentioned in the other thread, all he did was demonstrate his lack of knowledge in basic civics. But at least he’s NOW he is aligning with folks who have BEEN doing the groundwork on the grassroots level to get policy passed. But he meant well, I applaud him for coming back on the show. He might not go back after her replay Reecie’s response to him though. Lol

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo Reecie went in on his ass. I actually feel a little sorry for Cube here. He meant well though. That CBC response letter was the Aha moment. As I mentioned in the other thread, all he did was demonstrate his lack of knowledge in basic civics. But at least he’s NOW he is aligning with folks who have BEEN doing the groundwork on the grassroots level to get policy passed. But he meant well, I applaud him for coming back on the show. He might not go back after her replay Reecie’s response to him though. Lol

Black people that care about other black people hold ourselves to a higher standard. We know we can't get by on mediocrity like some other people, so we are tough on each other.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Cube got played and his ego never going to admit it. Trump is like a Sith Lord trying to convert any one to the Maga side

I think Ice Cube got played cause he has a lofty opinion of himself. Not everyone is cut out to do that type of work.

A lot of people take exception on MJ's avoidance of politics. But I think we can see why. There's too many trappings to fall into, regardless if your right or wrong. As for Ice Cube he's a novice trying to do good. I'm not drag him into the fire for his effort.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Cube got played and his ego never going to admit it. Trump is like a Sith Lord trying to convert any one to the Maga side

How did he get played if he didn't meet directly with Trump, didn't agree to endorse him, and didn't agree to any specific "deal"?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Do not feel sorry for a child who wanted to be an adult. You should have known you were dealing with someone not up to task when he put his plan. It was a clear indication not only is uninformed on the subject he has strong feelings on it.

Dumb people are intrigued by other dumb people. It’s why YouTube is so great.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This may be my conspiratorial mind thinking here but I think Russia is behind this..let me explain..

Tariq tune started to change a few years ago when he started pushing this FBA bs and I think the same thing is happening to Cube here. Government agencies have already confirmed that Russia is actively working to influence this election. I do agree with him that we need to have an agenda that needs to be addressed but this ain't it cube. At the end of the Day, we simply do not have the economic or political capital to really move the needle to get things done. What's worse is that this has given these blue check black women who hate black men a reason to go in on black men..check out Brittney Cooper on Twitter..she made a comment that black men like Trump because he's mediocre like us..:hmm:

Edit: here's the tweet

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">You ain’t mad at Biden. No amount of anger or disappointment can make an intelligent person side with the lynch mob. Y’all wanna be like Trump. You admire that dude, and his raggedyness. You admire that he gets to be mediocre and still make it. You wanna be mediocre. Admit it.</p>&mdash; Brittney Cooper (@ProfessorCrunk) <a href="">October 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hilarious bro!!

Y'all don't understand.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

This is just another man-hating blackademic who can't stand the idea of black men asserting ourselves and being the leaders we rightfully are. The democrats have propped these women up as the saviors of the community and these woman see us not following beind them and democrats in lockstep as a threat.

Look at who agrees with her: