NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
AD and Bron shit the bed in the first half. This is his 3rd year and they run nothing for him. BI didn’t pop until he was traded and plays worse with Zion on the court. The starters put the squad in a hole.

Kuz gets shit for playing one on one so he’s deferring too fucking much. He is who he is but he’s not the reason for this loss.

AD WITH 2 boards but Kuz is the problem?
What do you mean "run something for him"??? Why do you keep saying this shit.. Who on the floor on EITHER team is having shit run for them outside of sideout plays? This aint 1990 nigga. These coaches aint drawing up plays for role players during game flow.. What play do you want them to "run for" a got dam Kyle Kuzma exaclty and what has he ever done to give you confidence he should have a team do so!!??

Are you niggas watching these games on radio!?? The guy is clueless!!!

Hes a got dam vet... What does he do well @LordSinister ??? Please tell me!?????

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bro you're getting senile, your arguments are getting ridiculous

Next time you say something criticizing a player, I'm going to use this bullshit excuse you're giving me right now.

Well he did good up to five minutes left.

Well Paul George did good in the first half and kept he game close
Are you dumb or just pretending? Im saying Rondo and his presence orchestrated the comeback which made the last 5 minutes competitive you fucking moron. Its a s got dam 20 point blowup with 5 minutes left without his play in mid Q4.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Are you dumb or just pretending? Im saying Rondo and his presence orchestrated the comeback which made the last 5 minutes competitive you fucking moron. Its a s got dam 20 point blowup with 5 minutes left without his play in mid Q4.

but the last two minutes weren't competitive....why?

Because you had two people out there who couldn't shoot, Rondo and Caruso.

His presence wasn't shit the past five minutes

He scored zero

The offense looked like shit

He bricked a couple of shots

So now all of a sudden the last five minutes of games don't matter. :lol:

He got them close....to give up another big lead...and you want to hand out of awards....get the fuck out of here

Rondo the MVP of minutes of 39 to 42 :lol:

and I'm still waiting for Rondo to get the fuckin ball to AD since he was running the offense so well :dunno:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Because you had two people out there who couldn't shoot, Rondo and Caruso.

His presence wasn't shit the past five minutes

He scored zero

The offense looked like shit

He bricked a couple of shots

So now all of a sudden the last five minutes of games don't matter. :lol:

He got them close....to give up another big lead...and you want to hand out of awards....get the fuck out of here

Rondo the MVP of minutes of 39 to 42 :lol:

and I'm still waiting for Rondo to get the fuckin ball to AD since he was running the offense so well :dunno:
So the last 2 minutes are rondo time?
On a team with bron and ad ?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
So the last 2 minutes are rondo time?
On a team with bron and ad ?

He was a liability, because playing against a poor defensive team....you had two people who can't shoot and that made it easy for them

They were leaving fucking Rondo open and playing five against four

It's crazy how you dudes don't realize how stagnate the shit looked.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was a liability, because playing against a poor defensive team....you had two people who can't shoot and that made it easy for them

They were leaving fucking Rondo open and playing five against four

It's crazy how you dudes don't realize how stagnate the shit looked.
So AD and Lebron couldn't get a shot and were relying on Rondo to win the game
That doesnt sound crazy to you?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Because your best player actually looked like the 17 year vet he is and AD turned back into the passive bitch that he is and was for some reason as gassed as LeBron. Are you really putting this on a 35 year old reserve that Lebron pulled out the unemployment line?? :lol:

Look man, Rondo was the best Laker tonite pound for pound.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
What do you mean "run something for him"??? Why do you keep saying this shit.. Who on the floor on EITHER team is having shit run for them outside of sideout plays? This aint 1990 nigga. These coaches aint drawing up plays for role players during game flow.. What play do you want them to "run for" a got dam Kyle Kuzma exaclty and what has he ever done to give you confidence he should have a team do so!!??

Are you niggas watching these games on radio!?? The guy is clueless!!!

Hes a got dam vet... What does he do well @LordSinister ??? Please tell me!?????
Take blame for Bron and AD

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Because your best player actually looked like the 17 year vet he is and AD turned back into the passive bitch that he is and was for some reason as gassed as LeBron. Are you really putting this on a 35 year old reserve that Lebron pulled out the unemployment line?? :lol:

Look man, Rondo was the best Laker tonite pound for pound.

Yes, I'm saying Rondo shouldn't have been out there, because the last five minutes he hurt the offense

And I think it's also better to have Lebron initiate the offense in the final minutes

For the little good he did he had the worst plus minus, besides Markieff's terrible minutes

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh and LeBron is the offense. if the offense isn’t working blame the point gawd
I dont think the "offense" was the problem. All those guys looked tired as fuck. Understandable for Lebron.. Age seems to be finally catching up with him.. But AD has no excuse. 2 boards is unacceptable. Lakers looked exhausted. Bron was sweating like Pat Ewing in the warmup line midway thru Q1. Your boy Kuz had ample opportunity to supplement tonite and failed miserably. Bron gave him a gimme bucket in the paint. He spun backwards into the defense, then threw a terrrible pass to Rondo in the corner which resulted in a costly turnover late in the 4th. The guy is just dumb man.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I dont think the "offense" was the problem. All those guys looked tired as fuck. Understandable for Lebron.. Age seems to be finally catching up with him.. But AD has no excuse. 2 boards is unacceptable. Lakers looked exhausted. Bron was sweating like Pat Ewing in the warmup line midway thru Q1. Your boy Kuz had ample opportunity to supplement tonite and failed miserably. Bron gave him a gimme bucket in the paint. He spun backwards into the defense, then threw a terrrible pass to Rondo in the corner which resulted in a costly turnover late in the 4th. The guy is just dumb man.

I agree with this, especially since he was also playing center a lot

but you're blaming Kuzma for a couple of plays, and the excuse for Rondo is he's 35....

So in 35 fuckin years he can't shoot 35 fuckin percent from three?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Great job Nuggets. Guys never quit. Gotta respect that.

2Oda5K.jpg