NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Come get this nigga Kuzma off my TV. Worthless. Should have traded him when they had the offers

@Amajorfucup
Horrible bro. Im slightly behind and jus got to your message.. The guy fucking stinks.. Low IQ, bad shot selection, terrible passes, cant complete a move with the ball to the basket, and the team has ZERO confidence in him because hes such a fuck up. Im waiting for @LordSinister and @Complex to tell me again how its Bron fault Kuzma aint ballin and how Kuzma the man he just need to get in rhythm.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Tell me more about Kuzma...

he’s the new Love/Bosh scape goat. They run nothing for him. He’s not Robert Harry. A rhythm player that is given no rhythm in the offense. Let’s talk about all the points off of turnovers and 21 feet of trash on the boards

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Horrible bro. Im slightly behind and jus got to your message.. The guy fucking stinks.. Low IQ, bad shot selection, terrible passes, cant complete a move with the ball to the basket, and the team has ZERO confidence in him because hes such a fuck up. Im waiting for @LordSinister and @Complex to tell me again how its Bron fault Kuzma aint ballin and how Kuzma the man he just need to get in rhythm.

its funny how a cat can shoot over 50% in a game and get blamed for a loss. All you non Laker game watching ninjas need to eat a bullet and go back to the town.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rondo is a liability, especially when you have a poor shooting team like the lakers. You can gamble more when Rondo is on the court surrounded by poor mediocre shooters and play the numbers game
Yea but Rondo had how many steals in a row to actually bring them back

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
he’s the new Love/Bosh scape goat. They run nothing for him. He’s not Robert Harry. A rhythm player that is given no rhythm in the offense. Let’s talk about all the points off of turnovers and 21 feet of trash on the boards
First off, never mention this piece of shit with Bosh OR Love. EVER. Secondly, whats this rhythm shit you keep talking about? And what does low iq, bad shots, no defense, no rebounding, and terrible passing have to do with "rhythm"???!!!! The guy fucking stinks. He looks lost on the court and is never where he is supposed to be. And then he hesitates when scoring opportunity presents. Who the fuck in they right mind is gonna be running plays for this fumblings ass half breed!? Its a got dam motion offense and you hit the open man or cutter most plays. The guy plays DUMB!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Nothing because the lakers actually needed him tonight and he dropped 11

I'm not saying he is complete trash. I am saying they kept the wrong dude.
Lakers probably would've won this if Ingram was on the court with them

Who should they have kept?

They weren't going to be able to keep Ingram and Lonzo, they were lottery picks and salary came in to play with the trade

So they should have kept Josh Hart?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Did you see him orchestrate the offense, create dam near ALL your fastbreaks, and create 5 turnovers during a comeback?

Again, is this guy fucking serious?

The offense looked like shit the last five minutes.

What fast breaks the last five minutes...

Did your power go out? What the hell did you see him do good in the last five minutes? I saw him with more turnovers than points or assist.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Rondo is a liability, especially when you have a poor shooting team like the lakers. You can gamble more when Rondo is on the court surrounded by poor mediocre shooters and play the numbers game
As long as you have the contrary opinion i know im right. Thanks.
its funny how a cat can shoot over 50% in a game and get blamed for a loss. All you non Laker game watching ninjas need to eat a bullet and go back to the town.
50% shooting? So a stat quote is what you're going with to defend that clueless muthafucka?? Thats all you got huh? :lol:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
ZERO! Hes actually regressed. Like i told @LordSinister when he bragged about him being "the man" on that 30 win laker team, the guy is good at nothing. And he hasnt improved on any aspect of his game in 4 years. Awful.
AD and Bron shit the bed in the first half. This is his 3rd year and they run nothing for him. BI didn’t pop until he was traded and plays worse with Zion on the court. The starters put the squad in a hole.

Kuz gets shit for playing one on one so he’s deferring too fucking much. He is who he is but he’s not the reason for this loss.

AD WITH 2 boards but Kuz is the problem?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I saw him get multiple steals to put the lakers in place to take the game. He was shooting decent enough prior to this game imo. You have Lebron and AD on this team , I'm not putting the shit on Rondo.

That was earlier in the quarter

What about the final five minutes.....you know, when the game was on the line

I saw him have multiple turnovers...but points...assist...steals....

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Hey you fucking idiot,... HOW DID THE GAME BECOME COMPETITIVE IN THE LAST 5 MINUTES!!?????????

Bro you're getting senile, your arguments are getting ridiculous

Next time you say something criticizing a player, I'm going to use this bullshit excuse you're giving me right now.

Well he did good up to five minutes left.

Well Paul George did good in the first half and kept the game close