NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
And he apparently doesn’t stand still on a inbound play hoping his light skin unibrow teammate to bail him out ole I don’t want the ball ass nigga

Team Light Skin is fickle, Steph is about to get Monta'd by this dude. :lol: We have a new league savior!!! Only a matter of time before Wardell Jr. isnt even mentioned or thought of anymore, just ask the "Mississippi Bullet". Dont let him hit another clutch bucket this series, @LordSinister and @spider705 gon be buying Nuggets tickets next season. :itsawrap:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Team Light Skin is fickle, Steph is about to get Monta'd by this dude. :lol: We have a new league savior!!! Only a matter of time before Wardell Jr. isnt even mentioned or thought of anymore, just ask the "Mississippi Bullet". Dont let him hit another clutch bucket this series, @LordSinister and @spider705 gon be buying Nuggets tickets next season. :itsawrap:
Who was "guarding" Grant?

Don't worry homie, Lonzo Ball is with Klutch now. He'll be back on the Lakers soon enough. Bron likes light skinned cats around cause they soft like house negros. :yes: :yes:

Oh, and if the Nuggets come to Dallas next year I'll see if the wife can get box seats. They are a fun team and the only duo that can compete would be the euro cacs Unicorn and Luka

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Who was "guarding" Grant?

Don't worry homie, Lonzo Ball is with Klutch now. He'll be back on the Lakers soon enough. Bron likes light skinned cats around cause they soft like house negros. :yes: :yes:

Oh, and if the Nuggets come to Dallas next year I'll see if the wife can get box seats. They are a fun team and the only duo that can compete would be the euro cacs Unicorn and Luka

Lonzo wont be back with the Lakers anytime soon. And you got it backwards, light skin cats look up to LeBron, despite him being dark skinned, which pisses off Team Light Skin. Its OK to admit AD, Lonzo, and a bunch of light skin players look up to him as a leader. Hell, Steph still has his jersey up in his old bedroom at his dads house. Even though light skin people root for Steph to beat Bron, he came in the league a huge Bron fan and openly idolized him until the "anti-LeBron" stuff went to his and the fanbases head a few years back. Now that they are back in the lottery you see Steph being more cordial again and actually cracking jokes on social media with Bron again.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Big Sean is a Laker fan too?

Wouldn't expect that with Bad Boys Pistons and Lakers battles
He was the one kid who was like you who only loved the fakers in the entire room while everybody else was Boston fans.

it’s like being a Karl Malone fan in 97.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You see how obsessive it is?
People really can't go a day without mentioning Steph and doing their best to try and shit on him
I kind of think that should be added to the resume for his greatness

Hurt you guys so much by winning they can't let it go even when he's not a part of anything going on lmaooo

Bozo said someone is the next Steph Curry but he scores in the clutch
EVEN THOUGH there is tons of evidence and video that shows Steph DOES
ask the rockets if Steph scores in the clutch
the blazers
plenty of other teams

but according to the people hurt he don't

Keep it coming
keep focusing on the wrong thing

Imagine me last year mentioning Lebron for any reason unprovoked searching for a replacement lmaoooooo

Sorry bro's ain't no replacement

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I HATED playing with players this terrible on defense. One kat like this breaks your entire defense down (as we just saw).

You may as well be playing 4 on 5.

He's a rookie too? So that means this kat went through his entire basketball career never defending.

Probably cherry picking while everyone else get the round and throw it to him in the backcourt.

Defense is mostly about effort. That's why we ripped on James Harden at times. It's not because he can't play defense. It's because of his lack of effort. When Harden puts in effort, he is great with it.

Steph may have not been the best one on one defender, but his help defense is excellent because he plays the lanes really well. Plus, he put in the effort.

MPJ looks retarted.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People really can't go a day without mentioning Steph and doing their best to try and shit on him

Hurt you guys so much by winning they can't let it go even when he's not a part of anything going on lmaooo

the blazers
plenty of other teams

Keep it coming

Imagine me last year mentioning Lebron for any reason unprovoked searching for a replacement lmaoooooo

Lebron will ALWAYS be Lebronze!

always.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

the blazers
plenty of other teams

Keep it coming

Bills....people are just stupid.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
We have mods that got bout 50 alts they use to diss LeBron over the last 5 years to this day. Mainly to promote a class and colorism narrative. I would call that obsessive.

Curry fans cant take 1 offseason of getting clowned for missing the playoffs? The entitlement and belief that the rules should be different for Steph based on his appearance and being the son of a former player (who's a great guy by the way) is dissapointing. Cuz its not like those same folks aint quick to marginalize other players, entire conferences, eras, etc when they see fit. Hey man, its tough in the West, shit aint sweet.

Steph is a great HOF player, but he's not God or infallible. Someone bringing up his team missing the playoffs and being in the lottery is more relevant right at this moment than someone mentioning a white spanish man from 10 years ago beating LeBron. If they can hold on to that for a decade and plug when necessary, why cant someone mention Steph coming up short this season? :confused:

If you are sold as evolutionary player that "changed the game" and one of the best of your era, how is missing the playoffs in the middle of your prime just a footnote? Thats a big deal.

Kobe dying has exposed too many of you cats can dish it or you cool with certain players you dont like getting shitted on with impunity. But when that energy comes at your fave you scream foul. Nobody, and I mean nobody wants that nigga treatment they been cool wit Bron and his fans getting. Niggas just aint tough.