NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Two great games last night and Skip them still finding room to talk about Lebron, talking about Bam block on Tatum in GAME 1 ONE OF THE ECF was better than Lebron block on Iggy in GAME 7 OF THE NBA FINALS...smh

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Kawhi still better then LeBron, didn’t LeBron choke in 2011 against Dallas up 2-1 and never won another game? If clippers played the rockets clippers would have won also
tenor.gif

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So,they are really going to make excuses after talking all fucking year,especially in the bubble.....lol

Their only excuse is that the ball didn’t go in the basket, and that’s true! :roflmao:

I’m not sure how they “Acted” like they won anything or were bullies. The Morris brother is the only one who acted tough on the team, Kawhi just played.

Now they’re throwing extras on everything. Unless my memory isn’t correct, the Clippers just played ball. The media crowned them, they didn’t crown themselves.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Sidebar how do feel about that as a real fan?

I think it makes for a better regular season product. Hopefully coaches can learn from it

You can't constantly alternate resting players, then complain about chemistry issues. Between injuries, resting and the pandemic, PG and Kawhi barely played together.

You had 82, 60 games. You think it's going to develop in the playoffs? Then you throw in Jackson and Morris.

Maybe Doc and the Clips thought they had another 20 games to get it together and that was killed by the pandemic.

Then you had Trez and Lou both missing practice and playoff time.

The Clips aren't good enough to turn it on and off. :dunno:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Their only excuse is that the ball didn’t go in the basket, and that’s true! :roflmao:

I’m not sure how they “Acted” like they won anything or were bullies. The Morris brother is the only one who acted tough on the team, Kawhi just played.

Now they’re throwing extras on everything. Unless my memory isn’t correct, the Clippers just played ball. The media crowned them, they didn’t crown themselves.

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that the pressure is the pressure. If the won they wouldn't give any positive press and accolades back. You are in that position thats it. Their peers were under the same pressure if not more. You make cyborg commercials trade demands and now you on another level. I'm a fan of kawhai this aint all his fault but you the leader? That is what it is. The sad part is doc may be the one who REALLY suffers

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think it makes for a better regular season product. Hopefully coaches can learn from it

You can't constantly alternate resting players, then complain about chemistry issues. Between injuries, resting and the pandemic, PG and Kawhi barely played together.

You had 82, 60 games. You think it's going to develop in the playoffs? Then you throw in Jackson and Morris.

Maybe Doc and the Clips thought they had another 20 games to get it together and that was killed by the pandemic.

They BELIEVED they were

Said as much

Acted like it.

And all these stans SWORE they would be able to just flip the switch.

Sidebar i really thing Kawhi more injured than he lets on.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Left handed with no contact stopping a dunk> Run down
Bam's wrist game>>>

Fam...

Its the 1st game of the series. So if heaven forbid the heat lose is it STILL the BETTER BLOCK.

We got time let this b*tch breathe a little

Cause trust as a knick fan, talk like THAT gonna haunt the hell out of y'all

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

At some point we have to look at it for what it is and it’s not “Chemistry”.

The Clippers were 49-23, three games out of first place in the West. They beat Dallas 4-2 and was up 3-1 against Denver.

They got out coached and outplayed it’s simple as that. And in game 7 they missed shots, wide open shots and layups that they don’t usually miss. Some shots were half way down and then came out. There were a couple of plays where easy layups bounced out, it was weird.

That’s not “Chemistry”, they just missed shots and didn’t either make the proper adjustments on defense or didn’t have the answers.

It wasn’t “Chemistry”.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
At some point we have to look at it for what it is and it’s not “Chemistry”.

The Clippers were 49-23, three games out of first place in the West. They beat Dallas 4-2 and was up 3-1 against Denver.

They got out coached and outplayed it’s simple as that. And in game 7 they missed shots, wide open shots and layups that they don’t usually miss. Some shots were half way down and then came out. There were a couple of plays where easy layups bounced out, it was weird.

That’s not “Chemistry”, they just missed shots and didn’t either make the proper adjustments on defense or didn’t have the answers.

It wasn’t “Chemistry”.

They got helped out by KP's injury

I think that Dallas series goes 7 and we might be talking about a far bigger defeat

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Them ninjas melted in the spotlight like bluebell icecream. Kawhi found out if you get what you ask for you might not like it. I remember the Lakers trying to get PG and him deciding to stay in OKC. We got lucky. I never knew Pandemic P was this small. I mean both these ninjas had no fire.

Lakers better not take these dudes for granted and AD is going to have to destroy the Joker on the defensive end.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That block was incredible no matter who did it.
Shit if the knicks did that block I would say the same.
Shit was crazy

Yes it was AWESOME INCREDIBLE

but chill on the BETTER than Lebron stuff

At least wait till yall make it to the finals

I'll even make it a t shirt

But right now?

Lets chill it was great highlight reel perfect y'all still got games to win cause if you the celtics just got let that go?

Y'all crazy

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Importance definitely would go to a finals block but sheer amazing physical play goes to bam

Again even physical in that CONTEXT with what bron was doing Overall All game all series all playoff it just aint the same. That block broke a city and altered curry entire legacy come on jon jon.