[Da Official]...Who u voting for in November Thread?

Who u Voting for in November?

• Total voters

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Point taken about Trump's obvious mishandling. But was Biden out front back in January when the thread of covid-19 became widely known?

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. What in Biden's past history, particularly as a 40-year legislator, indicates that he would be a competent, effective leader on any issue? And especially issues of note for Black Americans?

This Biden tweet is from October 2019.

EZHIle-XsAIL6dG

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This Biden tweet is from October 2019.

EZHIle-XsAIL6dG
Point taken about Trump's obvious mishandling. But was Biden out front back in January when the thread of covid-19 became widely known?

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. What in Biden's past history, particularly as a 40-year legislator, indicates that he would be a competent, effective leader on any issue? And especially issues of note for Black Americans?

All in all Trump has had over 9 months to show what he is capable of concerning COVID-19 and his response has been the worst in the world.

We re supposed to vote for 4 more years of the worst response in the world?

Really what more can be said?

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
A change from what to what? What will Biden do for us now that wasn’t done for us under the Obama Administration? Will our collect wealth be diminished even further than the 50% drop that occurred under Obama?
I can guarantee it won't be as bad as Trump.

Lot of you younger cats don't buy property like we did, so as renters you won't have any wealth besides stocks and savings.

I purchased 2 homes under Obama and had my best economic years ever.

Trumps failure at handling the Pandemic has personally cost me over 100 grand. I'm not willing to give him another 4 years.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I can guarantee it won't be as bad as Trump.

Lot of you younger cats don't buy property like we did, so as renters you won't have any wealth besides stocks and savings.

I purchased 2 homes under Obama and had my best economic years ever.

Trumps failure at handling the Pandemic has personally cost me over 100 grand. I'm not willing to give him another 4 years.

If you understood the economics of ADOS, you’d know that younger Black Gen Xers and millennials don’t even have access to the same level of wealth as Boomers:

And while YOU had your best economic years ever, Black wealth overall collapsed under Obama. And these are the issues that y’all willfully run from.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Of course I know this. I also watch the young generation fall into the pitfalls of the new microwave society. Every thing is instant gratification or worthless. Many of the young are back at home in their 30's and have poor money management skills. Black folks managed to survive during Jim Crowe and the great depression, but Obama killed our wealth? It's not all on O brother.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Everybody that says they're not voting for either one needs to shut the fuck up when Trump wins again. That is all
yeah, its a no win option for black people in general. i will prevail either way. trump will guarantee me more money from the stock market. his bullshit doesn't affect me on a daily basis. i will just be selfish. i try to get my people as a whole to see the con game the dems and repubs are playing. but they think one side is going to save them. if biden wins, and you realize your life hasn't improved in any way like the last 60 years of voting democratic, don't say nothing either.

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered
I`m tired of all the slick shit hiding behind Memes n clippings n website links why we shouldnt vote Dem..

B a man just come out n say it u Trump luvin coons ...

who u voting for so i can put ur bitch ass on ignore ...

cuz it doesnt matter if a Muppet was running against trump he had his shot n we cant give this racist cac 4 more yr`s ....

:hmm:

now back to posting ass n movies ...:D
its not about loving trump. its about the fact that every time anyone questions policy, folks say "none of that matters, we just have to get trump out" all the while Biden is a law and order neoliberal corporate centrist who could very easily say "i will not veto m4a", or "i will legalize cannabis" or "i support the green new deal" or any number of progressive issues and motivate the left into action. thing is, neoliberal corporate centrist's bank accounts have grown under trump. Media company's profits have grown under trump. Pundits and lobbyists all make money under trump. So, they really don't care, which is why Biden will not take any steps to the left even though that is the way to easily win the election.

getting mad at a few dozen or so of random niggas who believe in The Might Quaid is pointless. get mad at the machine who doesnt give a fuck about you or your family and makes it clear every day.

Last edited:

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor
Orange juice wants to ban the 1619 project from being taught in schools. No fucking way I would ever think about voting for that clown........

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh shit. @slam

You really put me in here my guy?

I am NOT a Trump supporter.

I am so pro black y'all niggas can't understand.

One day it will make sense to y'all.

TENT, neptunes007, John Million, Entrepronegro, King7

Trump voters ...jus keepin track dont mind me ...

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
its not about loving trump. its about the fact that every time anyone questions policy, folks say "none of that matters, we just have to get trump out" all the while Biden is a law and order neoliberal corporate centrist who could very easily say "i will not veto m4a", or "i will legalize cannabis" or i support the green new deal" or any number of progressive issues and motivate the left into action. thing is, neoliberal corporate centrist's bank accounts have grown under trump. Media company's profits have grown under trump. Pundits and lobbyists all make money under trump. So, they really don't care, which is why Biden will not take any steps to the left even though that is the way to easily win the election.

getting made at a few dozen or so of random niggas who believe in The Might Quaid is pointless. get mad at the machine who doesnt give a fuck about you or your family and makes it clear every day.
Incorrect. :smh: Moving to the left does not win "general elections" for POTUS. :smh:
That strategy works for local Mayoral elections, Governor races & Senate seats.

But if you are running for POTUS... you need to WIN THE MIDDLE. The Fencesitters. :yes:
And you need to win them over in BIG NUMBERS. :yes:

THAT's what wins the Presidency. :yes:

Winning the far-left ALONE won't get you those 'swing states' & electoral college votes. :smh:

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered
Incorrect. :smh: Moving to the left does not win "general elections" for POTUS. :smh:
That strategy works for local Mayoral elections, Governor races & Senate seats.

But if you are running for POTUS... you need to WIN THE MIDDLE. The Fencesitters. :yes:
And you need to win them over in BIG NUMBERS. :yes:

THAT's what wins the Presidency. :yes:

Winning the far-left ALONE won't get you those 'swing states' & electoral college votes. :smh:
you are quoting conventional wisdom. conventional wisdom is what got us to this point in 2020.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Is the border to Canada still closed..?

Cause even though i cast my vote for Biden/Harris,i want to book a hotel room in Vancouver the week before the election..if Biden wins,then itll be a short stay..

If tRump wins,thats when ill have to have @Helico-pterFunk send me a list of good areas in Vancouver to rent apartments in :lol:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I have way more interest in the local elections because they have more of an effect on me and my family. The presidential election is just a side show to me. I am working to help black folks be in a good position regardless of who is president. This is real freedom.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I have way more interest in the local elections because they have more of an effect on me and my family. The presidential election is just a side show to me. I am working to help black folks be in a good position regardless of who is president. This is real freedom.
so you're voting for trump got it

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
4 years ago, the likes of tariq and nick cannon and a lot of upper middle class black folk were telling regular black folk not to vote. tariq and i quote, "it can't get any worse under trump than it has under obama"...and yet, right after the election when black folks started started sending in videos of their kids being attacked in school by white kids or even they themselves being attacked in all forms and manner, tariq ass got on twitter reporting on these attacks sounding like a fucking alarmist. been doing it for the past 4 years. i asked him once on twitter, "why are you sounding like an alarmist? you said things couldn't get any worse right? he didn't respond. u know why? cos he didn't have an answer. yall can take advice from the likes of p diddy, tariq and nick cannon all you want and hold onto your vote. they were the ones who stand from a trump presidency. they will not only get richer from tax cuts for the rich, they'll be sheltered in their mansions in gated communities.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't understand why more black people can't understand this. The jewish community makes sure to get their needs met (Hello, Israel?) regardless of who's in office Democrat or Republican.

It's like we keep thinking one day this voting for president thing is somehow going to solve black issues without any candidates having clear BLACK agendas.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
just here reading ...

but yeah dont vote ...leave this crooked dishonest unstable egomaniac racist ass mad man in office...

fuck around n he push the button one day cuz his feelings hurt n start world war 3 ... lets see how voting in them local elections only helped ...

jokes man dont stone me ... :D ...but not really ...dude gotta go ...

but yes the local election is important just like presidential all i`m saying ...we cant give this dude 4 more ...

thats it ..fade to black ...i`ll b in here reading ...:yes:

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just here reading ...

but yeah dont vote ...leave this crooked dishonest unstable egomaniac racist ass mad man in office...

fuck around n he push the button one day cuz his feelings hurt n start world war 3 ... lets see how voting in them local elections only helped ...

jokes man dont stone me ... :D ...but not really ...dude gotta go ...

but yes the local election is important just like presidential all i`m saying ...we cant give this dude 4 more ...

thats it ..fade to black ...i`ll b in here reading ...:yes:

How is voting alone going to remove him, when this electoral college sham dictates the winner?

The popular vote went in Hillary's favor by a good margin. And yet here we are.

The people decided their leader and yet she lost?

That doesn't make any sense.

Maybe we need to get rid of the electoral college and have a straight up most votes counted winner.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I’m not voting. Psych a like! Lmaooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: I’m going to see if I can cast my vote twice too. Against Trump. Let’s see if he can do some Magic again and miracle his ash face ass back into the whitehouse.