[Da Official]...Who u voting for in November Thread?

Who u Voting for in November?

• Total voters

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered
no they didn't. stop lying.

GO VOTE. VOTE EARLY. HELP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS VOTE.

X2k30W2.jpg
this is why Black folks are fucked up in the game. its fine to encourage folks to vote to oust trump, but let us not act like the Dems give a flying fuck about any of our Black asses beyond what we can do to get them in office.

yo @veritech what are the top three policy issues that are most important to you? genuine question.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
this is why Black folks are fucked up in the game. its fine to encourage folks to vote to oust trump, but let us not act like the Dems give a flying fuck about any of our Black asses beyond what we can do to get them in office.

yo @veritech what are the top three policy issues that are most important to you? genuine question.

I can answer that question for you:
  1. Get Trump out of office
  2. Full unchecked LGBTQIT rights
  3. Open borders and unchecked immigration

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Didn't Obama deport more people than bush? https://www.cato.org/blog/deportation-rates-historical-perspective

What does gays getting married and spousal support mean to black folks?

I guess you're using the old colonizers "Christian Values" to appease scared simple negroes to vote for Trump.

Trump will stop gays, but flood the courts that say BLM, ADOS and everything else we do as terrorists organization. Expect to power of corporations to increase exponentially while the working class looses all of their rights.

Maybe you're making a killing off of insider trading and crypto but the vast majority of our people aren't.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

I am no Democrat.

1. REPARATIONS
2. Tax reform
3. Judicial system reform
4. Supreme Court
5. Health system reform

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

Lol.

U doing too much. I don't give a shit about borders and LGBT are organized and doing their own thing. They don't need my help.

What we could learn from LGBT is how to be focused or organized to get Black Policy enacted. They stole our playbook and blitzed every play. While most of us just complain and don't do shit.

Teknique310

Rising Star
Registered
1. The mishandling of this virus is comical at this point. As Piranha already stated brilliantly, its disproportionately hitting Black people harder. If you LOVE Black folks as much as you say, you can't afford to sit home. The fucking President is an anti masker/ virus hoax guy !! 200k dead & counting.

Its not the China virus, it's an American virus NOW.

2. Absolute certainty of another Supreme Court appointment ! You Black only agenda cats, are NEVER EVER getting what you say we deserve. 4 more years of loading circuit courts with young conservative judges who will be on the bench for 20-30 years. Good luck arguing anything including reparations in the higher courts!

It's an easy choice.

To not vote at this juncture, is liquor store logic at best. Your apathy, serves your enemy. In fact our enemies are wagering on it.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
1. The mishandling of this virus is comical at this point. As Piranha already stated brilliantly, its disproportionately hitting Black people harder. If you LOVE Black folks as much as you say, you can't afford to sit home. The fucking President is an anti masker/ virus hoax guy !! 200k dead & counting.

2. Absolute certainty of another Supreme Court appointment ! You Black only agenda cats, are NEVER EVER getting what you say we deserve. 4 more years of loading circuit courts with young conservative judges who will be on the bench for 20-30 years. Good luck arguing anything including reparations in the higher courts!

It's an easy choice.

To not vote at this juncture, is liquor store logic at best. Your apathy, serves your enemy. In fact our enemies are wagering on it.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Let's do some math.

According to John Hopkins, the US lost 783 people in the past day due to Covid-19.

According to the CDC, roughly 21.9% of the coronavirus deaths are Black. That's 171 Black people just today.

The European union which has a population of 446 million lost a total of 100 people in the past day.

Trump's people are pushing for herd immunity. That could kill 2 million people.

That would kill 438,000 Black Americans.

You could save hundreds of thousands of Black lives by voting for Joe Biden.

Stay at home and your family will have to survive herd immunity.

Meanwhile Biden will encourage people to wear masks which could get the pandemic under control within 12 weeks.

Teknique310

Rising Star
Registered

Girl why you want to get into all that smarty art reading shit. I like a U.S. President that regularly says " I heard "... He aint into all that reading shit.

I'm a Black man & we need some tangibles !!

A conservative supreme & circuit court that can rule on everything under the sun affecting all U.S. citizens from hate crimes to health care. Thats all bullshit!

We need tangibles Camille !! Something we can see & feel!

PS - Let me hold $10 ? I'll pay you back when these non voting & non campaign contributing muthafuckaz get reparations passed.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Girl why you want to get into all that smarty art reading shit. I like a U.S. President that regularly says " I heard "... He aint into all that reading shit.

I'm a Black man & we need some tangibles !!

A conservative supreme & circuit court that can rule on everything under the sun affecting all U.S. citizens from hate crimes to health care. Thats all bullshit!

We need tangibles Camille !! Something we can see & feel!

PS - Let me hold $10 ? I'll pay you back when these non voting & non campaign contributing muthafuckaz get reparations passed.
All this.....these no vote dudes logic is beyond ridiculous

KAPE KRUSADER

Rising Star
Registered

It's an easy choice.

Good Stuff Fam!!!

Plim-Don

Rising Star
OG Investor
I have never voted and never will .hell if I did vote I would be voting to be stabbed or shot we black folks need our own country this is being run by idiot's so why vote ?

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
voting is through an electoral college and not a popular vote!!!!!!!!

Clinton beat Donald Trump in the popular vote by nearly 3 million (2,868,686) ballots yet lost the electoral college!!!

41.4 million African Americans live in America and represents 12.7 percent of the Population

In July 2017, 41.4 million people in the United States were black alone, which represents 12.7 percent of the total population. African Americans are the second largest minority population, following the Hispanic/Latino population.

197,181,177 million White Americans live in America And represent 72% of the population.

White Americans (including White Hispanics) constitute the historical and current majority of the people living in the United States, with 72% of the population identifying as white in the 2010 United States Census. Non-Hispanic whites totaled about 197,181,177 or 60.4% of the U.S. population.

Black Population by State

You do the math

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
@snark9 @xfactor @VAiz4hustlaz @KingTaharqa @Soul On Ice and a few others i will have to add this list once i actually remember who the fuck you are.

what have yall been doing since 2016 to fight for a better Black America?

what representation have you propped up and supported since 2016 to improve Black America?

what have you done locally to improve the situation in your own neighborhoods?

no need to answer. you haven't done a GADDAM thing to help Black Americans. YALL AINT DONE SHIT!

when you all step up to do some work then maybe people will have a reason to listen to you.

UNTIL THEN...

GO VOTE. VOTE EARLY. HELP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS VOTE.

X2k30W2.jpg