[Da Official]...Who u voting for in November Thread?

Who u Voting for in November?

• Total voters

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Camille, Black people have been voting Democratic at a rate of 85% of our electorate for the past generation. Tell me why has this never been done before? And also tell me why you think Biden/Harris will be the ones to do it now if they are elected?

Show me how 4 years of Biden/Harris will make the state of Black America BETTER!! Show me how their current policies will BETTER our collective wealth situation. That's really all the fuck we are asking, but your Demobot ass cannot answer!!

The bitch is on record as saying she doesn't support any Black-specific policies!

And Jim Crow Joe has said the same as well:

Mr. Biden told the People Paper, a Delaware-based weekly newspaper, in 1975: “I do not buy the concept, popular in the ‘60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race.’ I don’t buy that.​

And is still about that:

Regan, bush 1 and 2, and Trump all said fuck your reperations. So are you clearly saying don't vote? if not what third party candidate are you voting for?

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
I have way more interest in the local elections because they have more of an effect on me and my family. The presidential election is just a side show to me. I am working to help black folks be in a good position regardless of who is president. This is real freedom.

i always find this position interesting. power trickles down. not up. local, municipal, and state laws are subject or overruled by federal law, aren't they? and so this notion that someone should only concern themselves with local level elections has always baffled me. the law of the land, of which the SCOTUS has the final say, is the law that everyone goes by and who gets to pick who goes to the supreme court? the president. so, you may vote all you want locally, and yeah it will have an impact on you...but it can only go so far.
i may be wrong, but i am sure the lawyers and those who have a stronger grasp of constitutional law could correct me if i am wrong

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
i always find this position interesting. power trickles down. not up. local, municipal, and state laws are subject or overruled by federal law, aren't they? and so this notion that someone should only concern themselves with local level elections has always baffled me. the law of the land, of which the SCOTUS has the final say, is the law that everyone goes by and who gets to pick who goes to the supreme court? the president. so, you may vote all you want locally, and yeah it will have an impact on you...but it can only go so far.
i may be wrong, but i am sure the lawyers and those who have a stronger grasp of constitutional law could correct me if i am wrong
Regardless of what's going on at the Federal level, your most direct impact is going to be at the local level. You can still vote for your Judges, Sheriff, School Board, etc. that will be the most beneficial to your community.

Will Federal Legislation influence what goes on at the local level...yes, but things can be better mitigated closer to home.

I don't think that voters should NOT participate in Federal elections and restrict themselves to voting down-ballot only either for the very reasons that you've cited, but at the VERY LEAST, vote in ALL of your local elections.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
So did Clinton and Obama. And Biden/Harris.

no they didn't. stop lying.

GO VOTE. VOTE EARLY. HELP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS VOTE.

X2k30W2.jpg

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Biden. He helped me during my immigration process. His told his secretary to call IRS to change the venue for me and they did. He did something else special that I don’t wish to disclose anymore.

imma need you to be more vocal about this on the board man.

represent, esquire.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
no they didn't. stop lying.

GO VOTE. VOTE EARLY. HELP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS VOTE.

X2k30W2.jpg
Unfortunately, this is partially true. All of the aforementioned individuals have never publicly showed support for reparations except for Harris in April 2019. However, Harris is also on record as saying that she would not do anything specifically for black people.

John Conyers proposed HR40, a reparations bill every year he was in office. Literally every year and it is on record. This means every year Clinton was in office and every year Obama was in office he proposed this bill. Not once did either president including the Bush presidents publicly or privately support the bill or propose an executive order or convey their support of said bill to congress.

In full transparency, I voted for Barack both times and I am still truly an admirer of his. However, when you think of it in this context, Democrats and Republicans look mighty similar.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Actually, that fits into their anti immigrant rhetoric.

No, but it fits into our overall point. He can point to a direct benefit he received from Biden; hence his support for Biden by voting for him. We're simply asking for the same thing.

But you already know this Camille. You're just playing dumb at this point.

Unfortunately, this is partially true. All of the aforementioned individuals have never publicly showed support for reparations except for Harris in April 2019. However, Harris is also on record as saying that she would not do anything specifically for black people.

John Conyers proposed HR40, a reparations bill every year he was in office. Literally every year and it is on record. This means every year Clinton was in office and every year Obama was in office he proposed this bill. Not once did either president including the Bush presidents publicly or privately support the bill or propose an executive order or convey their support of said bill to congress.

In full transparency, I voted for Barack both times and I am still truly an admirer of his. However, when you think of it in this context, Democrats and Republicans look mighty similar.

:yes:

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
look, at the end of the day, come november 3rd, you got two choices. biden or trump. even if you don't vote for either one, consider that a vote for trump. dont fool yourself into thinking you are on the sidelines. you aint. for the past 4 years black folks been complaining about how whites been emboldened by trump and in the same breath, now talking about, well i don't about biden and kamala. make up your fucking mind already. if you don't vote, you don't have any business complaining when trump wins again. none. all you tariqites out there

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Biden. He helped me during my immigration process. His told his secretary to call IRS to change the venue for me and they did. He did something else special that I don’t wish to disclose anymore.

Awesome story. And we do need more voices like yours.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Laz i`m still not understanding how does not voting helps? ...:puzzled:
There is power in collectively choosing to reserve your right to vote.

I vote with my dollars.
but this election right here is serious ...this fucker got to go ...
Or else what? You want things to go back to what it was like before 45? The same status quo as be4?
This country created 45, think about that.

Now is the best time to leverage the black vote for collective & specific change.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden. He helped me during my immigration process. He told his secretary to call IRS to change the venue for me and they did. He did something else special that I don’t wish to disclose anymore.
Awesome story. And we do need more voices like yours.
Yea, great story. @jagu I'm glad you're here, you're an asset to our community...

But what about the collateral damage caused by the '94 crime bill? How many families were destroyed? How many black people were oversentenced?

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There is power in collectively choosing to reserve your right to vote.

I vote with my dollars.

Or else what? You want things to go back to what it was like before 45? The same status quo as be4?
This country created 45, think about that.

Now is the best time to leverage the black vote for collective & specific change.
yeah ppl act like racism, police brutality, and discrimination in this country will magically disappear replacing trump with biden in the white house

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meanwhile you have a man lying to you to your face right now during a fucking pandemic and you want 4 more years of that shit.

Coronavirus is a RNA virus. Ask yourself why they don t have too many vaccines that are effective for RNA viruses? Cause they mutate.

Dont think a vaccine is going to stop this in the next 2 - 5 years cause it likely wont be effective and you will have this liar as president for 4 more years of the shit you re going through right now.

Wake d fuck up

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meanwhile you have a man lying to you to your face right now during a fucking pandemic and you want 4 more years of that shit.

Coronavirus is a RNA virus. Ask yourself why they don t have too many vaccines that are effective for RNA viruses? Cause they mutate.

Dont think a vaccine is going to stop this in the next 2 - 5 years cause it likely wont be effective and you will have this liar as president for 4 more years of the shit you re going through right now.

Wake d fuck up
He ain't the first liar as president, tho.
You trusting leadership in this country to look out for you? When has that ever worked? I'll wait...

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody thinks that. No one thinks any president will simply get rid of that.
Thank you for responding.
So what are people thinking they are going to get from a Biden administration?

Whats the expectation?
Just to replace the orange clown?
A "chance" at getting some change?

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He ain't the first liar as president, tho.
You trusting leadership in this country to look out for you? When has that ever worked? I'll wait...
:lol: so this is your answer to the lies that caused this pandemic failure and being worst in the entire world in our response.

Most resources and worst performance

But hey everyone lies so I guess 4 more years is fine...FOH

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: so this is your answer to the lies that caused this pandemic failure and being worst in the entire world in our response.

Most resources and worst performance

But hey everyone lies so I guess 4 more years is fine...FOH
Nawl, it ain't my answer and I get what you saying, I just don't see the difference between the two candidates.
One is just way more overt & egregious.

4 more years is not fine, but clearly black people have been surviving, we have survived worse....
I'd rather see 45 burn down, discredit, undermine, expose and gaffle all the institutions, entities, and agencies that he can before I participate in continuing the status quo that has been in place for hundreds of years.

Do we really want to go back to the Clinton years? Bush years? Reagan years? Is the bar that low, fam?

What do we specifically stand to gain from Biden that will be different than Clinton?

I say we cut bait on this presidential election & focus on grooming our own candidates, writing & lobbying our own superPACs, etc

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Nawl, it ain't my answer and I get what you saying, I just don't see the difference between the two candidates.
One is just way more overt & egregious.

4 more years is not fine, but clearly black people have been surviving, we have survived worse....
I'd rather see 45 burn down, discredit, undermine, expose and gaffle all the institutions, entities, and agencies that he can before I participate in continuing the status quo that has been in place for hundreds of years.

Do we really want to go back to the Clinton years? Bush years? Reagan years? Is the bar that low, fam?

What do we specifically stand to gain from Biden that will be different than Clinton?

I say we cut bait on this presidential election & focus on grooming our own candidates, writing & lobbying our own superPACs, etc
now this i kinda get....

(I'm still not voting for trump because I could never forgive myself for knowingly voting for a white supremacist. That's the ultimate sellout.)

but i get wanting anarchy.. I'm all for it. But Trump lead anarchy is the opposite of what needs to happen. He might be burning down some institutions, but he lit a fire under some very dangerous ones.

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
I refuse to acknowledge the mindset of ignorant nonvoting or conservative voting black people. These are the kind that helped catch the runaway just to make massa happy. Fuckin coons