[Da Official]...Who u voting for in November Thread?

Who u Voting for in November?

• Total voters

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
ah, so all those years in congress and as vice he couldn't but as president, he can. do you hear yourself?

Ummmm, he wasn't being asked or forced to. He will be now.

Do u see your failure to understand how government works?

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
The question is do you want 4 more years of Trump or do you want a change?

And what have you asked him for?

A change from what to what? What will Biden do for us now that wasn’t done for us under the Obama Administration? Will our collect wealth be diminished even further than the 50% drop that occurred under Obama?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
1. i am black. whatever nigga.

2. ummmm.... i posted a video from Angela Davis. It was her words not RT. There was no commentary from RT. You sound ridiculous.

3. U have no legitimate argument so you are forcing strawmen and trying to change the subject.

I am smarter than you. Stop.
  1. You ain’t black. Hence your fear to verify yourself in the hand thread (or even in here) or step in a Zoom meeting.
  2. Her words don’t even validate what you’re saying. She can at least acknowledge Biden’s fucked up legislative history and failure of the two-party system for Black people. Things your status quo would ass can’t do.
  3. Come to me with a “legitimate argument” about the racial wealth gap, which our (meaning ‘us’ - Black ADOS Americans - which you’re not) primary concern.
And if you’re smarter than me, prove it to the board! Debate this issue with me on Zoom. The fam will enjoy the entertainment.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
  1. You ain’t black. Hence your fear to verify yourself in the hand thread (or even in here) or step in a Zoom meeting.
  2. Her words don’t even validate what you’re saying. She can at least acknowledge Biden’s fucked up legislative history and failure of the two-party system for Black people. Things your status quo would ass can’t do.
  3. Come to me with a “legitimate argument” about the racial wealth gap, which our (meaning ‘us’ - Black ADOS Americans - which you’re not) primary concern.
And if you’re smarter than me, prove it to the board! Debate this issue with me on Zoom. The fam will enjoy the entertainment.
1. I been verified long ago. Do your own homework.
2. She said she is voting for Biden. Did u listen to her? And I agree with the other points too.
3. I already addressed this before months ago. Again do your own homework.

You are brand new to this. I been repping this shit since long ago. U new to the block and don't know who is who or what is what. Beat it youngling. If you searched any of my posts u wouldn't have made these asinine assertions.

I've been on this board nearly 20 years. We don't stalk men and ask for pictures of men and ask to video debate men on BGOL. Fuck outta here. U woulda got banned or ran off the board 10 years ago. Lol.

That's the problem with you young cats. Y'all don't know any history.

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
@VAiz4hustlaz

And one last thing. I been supporting reparations. Before this bullshit started. Here is your homework that u failed to perform. I'm not going to do anymore of your homework.

This was over a year ago. And your bum ass was the first response. Wow u really need to do better. Lol

colyion

Star
BGOL Investor
I’m voting on myself to get threw 4yrs of more BS ass dreams being sold. Pray to the man upstairs that my ppl end up on top even it’s on the last day before the world end. Or that being in the next life

Colossus655x

Star
BGOL Investor
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

If you can observe the direction that trump is taking us, and not even consider the possibility of
THIS, then prepare to kiss the U.S. goodbye...
FZ7CCK2MOBXNT2WMWRAC6E4FPE.gif

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A change from what to what? What will Biden do for us now that wasn’t done for us under the Obama Administration? Will our collect wealth be diminished even further than the 50% drop that occurred under Obama?
For me the #1 issue this election is the pandemic, because we will be dealing with this pandemic for the next 2 - 5 years. Trump doesn't have the skill set to get us through this pandemic.

So the change is to someone who has the skill set to get us through the pandemic over the next 4 years. Everything else is secondary because if you cant go to the store without the risk of someone coughing on you and dying then everything else is meaningless at this point.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For me the #1 issue this election is the pandemic, because we will be dealing with this pandemic for the next 2 - 5 years. Trump doesn't have the skill set to get us through this pandemic.

So the change is to someone who has the skill set to get us through the pandemic over the next 4 years. Everything else is secondary because if you cant go to the store without the risk of someone coughing on you and dying then everything else is meaningless at this point.
i agree with this
trump is the main reason covid 19 is spreading like wildfire in the US;
biden would be on cruise control to victory if he made his campaign about getting us through the pandemic.
(not much he can do now about the coronavirus at this point anyway)
but instead he playing the politics game-wants to pander to get the black vote (picking kamala as his VP) while not promising us anything so i'm sitting this one out

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i agree with this
trump is the main reason covid 19 is spreading like wildfire in the US;
biden would be on cruise control to victory if he made his campaign about getting us through the pandemic.
(not much he can do now about the coronavirus at this point anyway)
but instead he playing the politics game-wants to pander to get the black vote (picking kamala as his VP) while not promising us anything so i'm sitting this one out
If Trump encouraged masks and social distancing and invoked the def production act to increase testing to actual levels that would help us identify the virus at levels we need, then the spread would be like other countries.

All groups get pandered to by politicians but My issue with the "promise to us" is that we have to tell the presidents our demands and we have yet to do that but we are seeking promises. Its lazy and we need to be better than that.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Put your cursor over one of the answers, it will highlight, click and it will reveal who voted for #1 and #3. Add those agents to your ignore list accordingly.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Let's do some math.

According to John Hopkins, the US lost 783 people in the past day due to Covid-19.

According to the CDC, roughly 21.9% of the coronavirus deaths are Black. That's 171 Black people just today.

The European union which has a population of 446 million lost a total of 100 people in the past day.

Trump's people are pushing for herd immunity. That could kill 2 million people.

That would kill 438,000 Black Americans.

You could save hundreds of thousands of Black lives by voting for Joe Biden.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of y'all starting to sound like Biden lol

"If you don't know whether to vote for me over Donald Trump, then you ain't black!"

"If you don't vote for Biden, you a bitch!"

"If you don't vote, you a broke boy!"

"If you don't vote in this poll, you a pussy!"

Like a nigga gotta be in here acting like he really believe the president is elected and not selected, or sloppin' this nigga off like he wanna be one of Biden's bottom bitches (a BBB, maybe?).

Not saying I don't vote, hell I voted for Hillary, not that it mattered. She had the most votes and didn't win. And that niggas have been voting since niggas could vote and not a whole lot of shit has changed since then, so I'm not understanding how this shit supposed to work for us.

But I'm not above doing some shit I don't understand. Hell, I where a mask everywhere.

All I'm asking is what makes Biden any better than Trump other than he smiles in your face while in the background still doing his part to maintain white supremacy just like all the other presidents?

What's so wrong with wanting an incentive to vote for the muthafucka other than to get rid of Cheeto Dust? Can someone throw out there some redeeming policies or something?

Is there an agenda like ”ok, we got Biden, he gone get this, this and this passed, and now we're making progress" and that's why niggas in here are so adamant?

Or is the focus only to change the shit from Mario to Luigi?

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of y'all starting to sound like Biden lol

"If you don't know whether to vote for me over Donald Trump, then you ain't black!"

"If you don't vote for Biden, you a bitch!"

"If you don't vote, you a broke boy!"

"If you don't vote in this poll, you a pussy!"

Like a nigga gotta be in here acting like he really believe the president is elected and not selected, or sloppin' this nigga off like he wanna be one of Biden's bottom bitches (a BBB, maybe?).

Not saying I don't vote, hell I voted for Hillary, not that it mattered. She had the most votes and didn't win. And that niggas have been voting since niggas could vote and not a whole lot of shit has changed since then, so I'm not understanding how this shit supposed to work for us.

But I'm not above doing some shit I don't understand. Hell, I where a mask everywhere.

All I'm asking is what makes Biden any better than Trump other than he smiles in your face while in the background still doing his part to maintain white supremacy just like all the other presidents?

What's so wrong with wanting an incentive to vote for the muthafucka other than to get rid of Cheeto Dust? Can someone throw out there some redeeming policies or something?

Is there an agenda like ”ok, we got Biden, he gone get this, this and this passed, and now we're making progress" and that's why niggas in here are so adamant?

Or is the focus only to change the shit from Mario to Luigi?

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If Trump encouraged masks and social distancing and invoked the def production act to increase testing to actual levels that would help us identify the virus at levels we need, then the spread would be like other countries.

All groups get pandered to by politicians but My issue with the "promise to us" is that we have to tell the presidents our demands and we have yet to do that but we are seeking promises. Its lazy and we need to be better than that.
at this point in the pandemic it's on the states and the american ppl as to why the virus is still spreading. some states are doing a great job(mine) while states like texas, florida, and CA are doing bad because of piss poor leadership at the local levels.

other groups are getting tangibles in exchange for their votes

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
at this point in the pandemic it's on the states and the american ppl as to why the virus is still spreading. some states are doing a great job(mine) while states like texas, florida, and CA are doing bad because of piss poor leadership at the local levels.

other groups are getting tangibles in exchange for their votes
And this is what Trump wants you to believe. Truth is the Federal leadership is nonexistent and is the reason why 50 states are doing 50 different things.

Trump should mandate that EVERY COUNTY in each state have a federal guideline with reopening meaning if your county has a certain level of spread it can only open to a certain level. This should be done nationwide.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's really the only point you guys have that I agree with, Joe will handle Corona better.

But if Trump wasn't so off and let's say Bush Jr. was president I'd vote to re-elect him over Biden.

The only selling point for dems is COVID-19 and maybe cancellation of School Loans, everything else is a NO for me dog.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's really the only point you guys have that I agree with, Joe will handle Corona better.

But if Trump wasn't so off and let's say Bush Jr. was president I'd vote to re-elect him over Biden.

The only selling point for dems is COVID-19 and maybe cancellation of School Loans, everything else is a NO for me dog.
Yeah COVID-19 is the main issue in town. Why?
COVID-19 is not going anywhere anytime soon folks.
At least 2 - 5 years we will be dealing with this pandemic.

I dont want Trump in charge because he does not have the skill set to lead us through the next 4 years concerning this pandemic

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe a year, but if it wasn't for COVID Joe wouldn't really have a leg to stand on for the most part. The racism is normal to most people.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Yeah COVID-19 is the main issue in town. Why?
COVID-19 is not going anywhere anytime soon folks.
At least 2 - 5 years we will be dealing with this pandemic.

I dont want Trump in charge because he does not have the skill set to lead us through the next 4 years concerning this pandemic

What has Jim Crow Joe said or done so far that indicates he will handle the pandemic better? Was he outfront in January when the shit was just starting to pop off?

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe a year, but if it wasn't for COVID Joe wouldn't really have a leg to stand on for the most part. The racism is normal to most people.
Prior to the pandemic I was meh about Trump. I definitely wasnt voting for him but I didn t have the "we must get rid of this guy at all cost" mentality that I have now.

I am a physician and I know the skill set and temperament needed to get patients well and to comply and Trump is not it.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
1. I been verified long ago. Do your own homework.
2. She said she is voting for Biden. Did u listen to her? And I agree with the other points too.
3. I already addressed this before months ago. Again do your own homework.

You are brand new to this. I been repping this shit since long ago. U new to the block and don't know who is who or what is what. Beat it youngling. If you searched any of my posts u wouldn't have made these asinine assertions.

I've been on this board nearly 20 years. We don't stalk men and ask for pictures of men and ask to video debate men on BGOL. Fuck outta here. U woulda got banned or ran off the board 10 years ago. Lol.

That's the problem with you young cats. Y'all don't know any history.

OK Boomer. You don't want to verify yourself. Point taken.

I'll do part of your homework. Here are the threads I have started since the board was rebooted.

Fuck outta here u bum.

"The requested page could not be found." :lol:

Let's not forget your inexplicable name change.

@VAiz4hustlaz

And one last thing. I been supporting reparations. Before this bullshit started. Here is your homework that u failed to perform. I'm not going to do anymore of your homework.

This was over a year ago. And your bum ass was the first response. Wow u really need to do better. Lol

"They are not due yet." FOH! A bullshit thread for a bullshit person.

Go dance for Jim Crow Joe! This is the only role for niggas like you in the Democratic Party:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What has Jim Crow Joe said or done so far that indicates he will handle the pandemic better? Was he outfront in January when the shit was just starting to pop off?
In January and February Trump was calling the virus a hoax. Sorry bro but the current president is doing everything to make us fail with COVID-19

1. Spreading misinformation about the virus (public education is probably the most important thing needed in this pandemic and he is a failure in this department)
2. Calling COVID-19 a hoax and still not taking the virus seriously
3. The public is to this day not educated properly on the virus (see #1)
4. Not listening to his scientific team of advisors about the virus instead suggesting ingesting bleach (see #1)
5. Not providing enough personal protective equipment or enough testing supplies to accurately identify the virus
6. Not invoking the National Defense production act to make enough of the supplies in #5.
7. Not leading by example with masks and social distancing
8. TO THIS DAY NO FEDERAL PLAN
9. Leaving the pandemic in the hands of the states instead of a national strategy - now there have been multiple hotspots occurring at different times during the pandemic and never have we had our numbers down like the rest of the world.

Biden is already speaking about reversing #6. He is leading by example. He states that he will listen to his medical advisors.

A monkey could lead us better than Trump with this pandemic and that is the complete truth and this pandemic will be with us for the next 2 - 5 years.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
OK Boomer. You don't want to verify yourself. Point taken.

"The requested page could not be found." :lol:

Let's not forget your inexplicable name change.

"They are not due yet." FOH! A bullshit thread for a bullshit person.

Go dance for Jim Crow Joe! This is the only role for niggas like you in the Democratic Party:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
In January and February Trump was calling the virus a hoax. Sorry bro but the current president is doing everything to make us fail with COVID-19

1. Spreading misinformation about the virus (public education is probably the most important thing needed in this pandemic and he is a failure in this department)
2. Calling COVID-19 a hoax and still not taking the virus seriously
3. The public is to this day not educated properly on the virus (see #1)
4. Not listening to his scientific team of advisors about the virus instead suggesting ingesting bleach (see #1)
5. Not providing enough personal protective equipment or enough testing supplies to accurately identify the virus
6. Not invoking the National Defense production act to make enough of the supplies in #5.
7. Not leading by example with masks and social distancing
8. TO THIS DAY NO FEDERAL PLAN
9. Leaving the pandemic in the hands of the states instead of a national strategy - now there have been multiple hotspots occurring at different times during the pandemic and never have we had our numbers down like the rest of the world.

Biden is already speaking about reversing #6. He is leading by example. He states that he will listen to his medical advisors.

A monkey could lead us better than Trump with this pandemic and that is the complete truth and this pandemic will be with us for the next 2 - 5 years.

Point taken about Trump's obvious mishandling. But was Biden out front back in January when the thread of covid-19 became widely known?

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. What in Biden's past history, particularly as a 40-year legislator, indicates that he would be a competent, effective leader on any issue? And especially issues of note for Black Americans?