NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Ben Simmons being his Beige bitch self. :smh:

IGrgBa.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Exactly! After hearing that GM talk about Zion... :smh: You get yourself into shape by playing so that your body can get use to the wear and tear. I understand being cautious but this shit is ridiculous.

It's one season out of what you hope to be 10+

Not worth pushing him, since he was already not in the best shape pre shut down

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Exactly! After hearing that GM talk about Zion... :smh: You get yourself into shape by playing so that your body can get use to the wear and tear. I understand being cautious but this shit is ridiculous.
I agree. I'd play him. If he's not in shape it's on him. Stop babying this dude. :smh: He's a grown fuckin man!!!! :angry:

d93Gvl.jpg

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's one season out of what you hope to be 10+

Not worth pushing him, since he was already not in the best shape pre shut down
He 20 years old, they scared to play him because they must think he will get hurt and on top of that he's been off 4 months, they were posting picks of him saying he's been working out, looking like Bane.. :lol: After this when is the next time he's gonna to get some real game action in? Believe me bruh I understand the long term plan but you risk even more injury when you not playing much at all.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
NC state TJ Warren scored 50? Damn

Jalen :lol:

Cash consideration, they pretty much said take him

so Phoenix

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't think so, I believe he said he didn't know that it meant that. I really don't know if he's worn it again or not.

Honestly if it was any other player i would say they a filthy liar...

But with Harden?

I could see him like yeah that match my outfit.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Hey cuz...

I got dudes hating on me telling me a point guard/ point forward doesn't HAVE to shoot

Shooting aint important since he so good at everything else

At least that what they tell me.
My issue with him is not so much not shooting but his reluctance to go to the basket strong when he has a quick 1st step against basically anyone who's guarding him. Its sickening. :smh: He has no heart.

ISZT7B.jpg

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
Flopping is something that gets rewarded in this generation of defense. Announcers (except for Van Gundy) even praise it. Wtf?!!! It’s called “hustle” or “savvy.” Once in a while I get it. But there are players who make a living doing it.