NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Perks up under Lebron's left nut and @KingTaharqa his right

@Complex got Kobe's ashes in one hand, MJs dick in the other.

Even Clipper fans are backing Perk and saying Lou Will is a selfish dumbass thats never won nothing.

But on BGOL Perk is getting dissed for not being an analysts that dickrides self hating white women worshipping coons like Kobe Bryant and MJ. :lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
@Complex got Kobe's ashes in one hand, MJs dick in the other.

Even Clipper fans are backing Perk and saying Lou Will is a selfish dumbass thats never won nothing.

But on BGOL Perk is getting dissed for not being an analysts that dickrides coons like Kobe and MJ. :lol:

Who has Lou played with?

Who has Perk played with?

You say silly shit, right after the Harden meme.

Perk was the ninth player on that Boston team...so he's a winner?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Who has Lou played with?

Who has Perk played with?

You say silly shit, right after the Harden meme.

Perk was the ninth player on that Boston team...so he's a winner?

He was the starting center. He won a chip and played in another Final. What has Lou Will won? You on his dick just cuz he played with Kobe and the Lakers once.

Perk is dark skinned, married to a Black American woman, doesnt give brownie points to NBA players for being born light skinned, and defends LeBron. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to see he wouldnt be well received here like a Skip Bayless or Charles Barkley.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He was the starting center. He won a chip and played in another Final. What has Lou Will won? You on his dick just cuz he played with Kobe and the Lakers once.

Perk is dark skinned, married to a Black American woman, doesnt give brownie points to NBA players for being born light skinned, and defends LeBron. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to see he wouldnt be well received here like a Skip Bayless or Charles Barkley.

and Lou is light skin :lol:

I keep forgetting you're not sane and I keep getting baited

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
and Lou is light skin :lol:

I keep forgetting you're not sane and I keep getting baited

People arent mad at Perk for dissing Lou, theyre mad at him for defending LeBron and acknowledging a rival Clipper fucking up. If Perk didnt defend LeBron so much and said the exact same shit about Lou no one would care. If Skip Bayless says it, no one cares. Perks crime is defending a high profile dark skinned player in the NBA that has a Black American wife and Black American handlers.

And I love that you guys are tryna downplay colorism and the fact light skin NBA players and dark skinned players married to white and latina women getting preferential treatment from fans and media. This next 10 years bout to be rough for you dudes cuz EVERYONE is starting to pick up on it. :yes:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Y1smn4.jpg

Those hips...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Tony Parker (07, 13, 14)
Derrick Rose (11-15)
Dirk Nowitzki (11)
Tim Duncan (13,14)
Steph Curry (15-18)
Klay Thompson (15-18)

What light skin NBA player will BGOL rally behind to beat LeBron in the playoffs this year? Season starts tomorrow, Id like to know. Its BGOL tradition guys, someone with a proximity to whiteness is gonna save MJ, Kobe, and the NBA from the black beast. Ben Simmons maybe? But hes under Brons sports agency so I cant see Bron haters rallying behind him. I think its gonna have to be a dark skin field nigga married to a white or racially ambigious woman to be the "great hope" this year. All the light skin superstars are hurt.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
A white man with a Stephen A avatar explains why he loves The Green Mile so much....

Lets unpack:

"Humble beginnings" is a very vague statement and implies most NBA players dont come from "humble beginnings". Also note the focus on " humility" for black athletes that isnt there for white athletes. This white man could be speaking on Kawhi losing his father to violence at a young age. White sports fans love the "fatherless" narratives that they can use to promote white authority with in sports.

-Not a top draft pick. Because he was raw and unproven coming out of college. Hes worked hard to improve, but theres a reason he wasnt a high draft pick. And since someone is a high draft pick thats a negative?

-"Small fanbase" :lol: Dude plays in the 2nd biggest sports market and will have more fans pulling for him in a Western Conference Final than the league face the last 10 years. Hes also played for 3 teams the last 3 years. 1 of which just won a chip repping an entire country. Miss me with the small fanbase bullshit.

"Plays for a lowkey team" :rolleyes:

"Says very little", again the emphasis on shutting up and dribbling being a strength and not a weakness. Only white males should speak is the message.

" Rarely in public spotlight", translation, "he knows his place is on the court and not speaking on black issues or creating sports agencies run by black men". White women also find black men they cant see or hear as less desirable as well, so thats a plus for him too. His daughter prolly doesnt dream of fucking Kawhi.

" No social media", again, he knows his place. Dont gotta worry about him tweeting BLM or Breonna Taylor

This is the logic of these "dont say nothing bad about Kawhi" white NBA fans and black MJ stans. The more "humble" and distant from blackness you are, the more heroic you become.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
dude stay mentioning skin tone, but no one is taking the bait. i've never seen someone so desperate. Look at how much time he is wasting on Kawhi. Attention whoring at it's finest, from a so-called grown man.

LeBrons biggest haters on BGOL are all light skinned. TalllightskinNYC, yourself, Jasonblacc, Spider705, Lord sinister, and others. Guess yall dont think we notice yall only like black athletes that are light skinned or married to white women. Tryna turn the NBA into some 1800s black society house nigga field nigga shit.

So tell me which light skin NBA superstar or swirler are yall rallying behind this year? Light skin supremacy in the NBA forever remember? Steph changed the game! :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
:dance::dance::dance:
:lol: @ me being light skinned.

:lol: @ you being Black American like you like to lie and say you are. But never met your American family members cuz the family reunion was cancelled. I start asking bout you being a happa and you ran off and stopped addressing me direct. :lol:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
:dance: :dance: :dance:
can't prove one thing, move on to another. proof of that? nope, now you'll move on to something else.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I heard what Perk said...I don't blame LouWillVille for saying something

to say because of what Lou did, it stopped people from talking about the issues. :smh:

That wasn't Lou or his intent, he needs to blame his fellow media for talking about it

That why I'm glad Bomami was there and check his ass on the spot with that dumb shit...

8:50 mark

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
can't prove one thing, move on to another. proof of that? nope, now you'll move on to something else.

You lied about being ADOS. Lied about your grandma being born in Brooklyn. All you do is lie. Now you not light skinned.

No. and i don't mean "No, don't support our own". I mean, NO the service is not always better. I find that when i go into black owned business (i.e. restaurants, barber shops) i am treated like a "friend" and not a "customer". Which is fine, black people feel that comfortable around each other. But we also have to know when curb that shit.
two examples.
The other day i called a jamaican restaurant and ordered a curry goat roti. I get there, and i see them packing bag with two containers. I walk in and tell them what i ordered and she handed me the bag. I look inside and i see the roti skin in one container and the beef in a separate one. I asked why it wasn't wrapped. The woman said, when i call on the phone i have to tell them i want it wrapped. Really? Since fucking when? I have ordered from the spot multiple times and never had to wrap my own roti. So i ask, how would i know that if the person that answered the phone didn't ask me. No response. I just grabbed my food and walked out. The shit was good though.

About a few weeks ago i went to the barbershop. They had two dudes in there working so one tells me that they are a little short staffed and it might be a wait. fine. I'm sitting for like 30 minutes, dude finally comes over and says another barber just pulled up, he will be here in a minute. Cool. 20 minutes go by, dude still doesn't come in. When he finally walks in, the other barber that was there already says to him "wtf, u was sitting in your car for 20 minutes". Not only that, dude came in with his breakfast and proceeds to sit down and eat it. Thats another 15 minute wait. Finally he finishes, goes and stands by his chair and starts texting. Again, the barber had to call him out. Now mind you, this dude cut my hair before. So i finally get in the chair. he did a shitty job. I had to go home and fix my own shit. I gave him a $2.00 tip.

Horrible service.

ADOS of BGOL how many of yall know what roti is? Much less how its to be made? TimRock does, and claims hes Black American. :lol: Even if he is half, he dont rep it clearly. I cant find post of him talkin bout how our food is made. TimRock is 1 of the grifters we talk about who will lie and pretend to be us if it gets him ahead with white people. Tim is white washed coonribbean like that Tuitt dude on the Steelers. Is it really shocking all his basketball heroes have white handlers and are married to white women? Is it shocking that he roots against the most high profile dark skinned NBA player every year?

TimRock

BGOL Investor
fail, as predicted, no proof, now reaching for something else. Now he's looking for help from others. :dunno:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
fail, as predicted, no proof, now reaching for something else. Now he's looking for help from others. :dunno:

I posted plenty of proof BGOL favors light skinned players to win chips and you really not rooting for the Lakers now that they are led by a player married to a Black American woman. Funny, when they had a leader that was married to a white woman you claimed them and said you were a Laker fan. :dunno:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
A month ago cats had health concerns now they caping for the dumb ass nig who broke protocol to go to the strip club in Atlanta. :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

TimRock

BGOL Investor
now we've moved on to another topic. :lol: every she gets asked for proof, the topic is changed to something else. Don't you have some tweets to copy and paste. FOH

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
now we've moved on to another topic. :lol: every she gets asked for proof, the topic is changed to something else. Don't you have some tweets to copy and paste. FOH

Who is the player that is light skinned or married to a white woman we're rooting for to beat LeBron this year? Please answer.

And I posted proof of you and BGOL light skin bias. The guy who goes in full immigrant mode when asked of his familys origins and plays dumb demanding "proof". :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kawhi-Leonard-and-Kishele-Shipley-.jpg

This is who TimRock is betting on. You see wifey and that baby. Light skin supremacy in the NBA forever lil nigga. Cant wait til Steph comes back!

I wonder if Kawhi leaves the earth, will she make his black family sit in the back at his memorial like Vanessa Bryant did. :idea:

TimRock

BGOL Investor
got him so mad he sitting around doing searches on people he don't even like. :dance:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
got him so mad he sitting around doing searches on people he don't even like. :dance:

Nice deflect. Glad you didnt try to lie though. You are rooting for Kawhi to beat Bron, his girl and kids are light skinned and hes quiet on black issues. Hes more tolerable to you Mr. "My Roti Wasnt Cooked Proper" :lol: