Biden's lead expands to 12 points in latest national poll

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Hillary was absolved too, as far as the emails and Benghazi were concerned. But her name was still tainted.

True. It won't stop Trump from spreading the lie, but it is an arrow in the quiver of reporters pushing back on the lies with facts. It won't be as effective. Trump can attack the Ukrainians, but if we can' t believe them about this, it can be argued we can't believe them when they say he didn't pressure them to smear the Bidens. (For the record, I think he did pressure them.)

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
pay no attention to this, Hillary had a big lead until election day.

Actually, she never really did. It was just poor political analysis. And you’re seeing it in this thread as well. Forcesteeler is trying to let everyone know what is really up but everyone is blinded by hope and Trump hate.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Actually, she never really did. It was just poor political analysis. And you’re seeing it in this thread as well. Forcesteeler is trying to let everyone know what is really up but everyone is blinded by hope and Trump hate.

Hillary was up about 4 points at this time. No one is saying to relax, just reporting current news polls.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
No, but I haven't been checking for it. Ask @Spectrum as he is on top of things generally or @Drayonis because he lives there. I think @SamSneed is in Texas also, but I don't know how closely he follows politics. A good twitter source is Propane Jane.

I've been following it. Yes, I've seen multiple reputable polls where it's a dead heat in Texas. All within the margin of error. I don't expect Biden to win Texas, but the simple fact that it's within the margin of error spells doom for Trump if things look like this in November.

Trump campaign is spending big money in Ohio, Iowa, etc.... states that they thought would be in the bag.... those are states he won by nearly 10 points. GOP strategists are really flipping out over it.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
I think I heard Texas is currently in a dead heat, but don't quote me.

I Swear The Media is using the same Playbook from 2016. Remember when they said South Carolina and Texas were tied back in 2016.

Only for Donald Trump to Win them 6-8 Points.

Stop letting the media lie to you, Especially after these Riots. Democrats are not winning Texas.

I look at some of the Pennsylvania Primary results. Joe Biden is not even going to win PA. His numbers are way behind Hilary Clinton and she still lost the state. If you can't win PA (Which is a Blue State) what makes you think you can win Texas.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I Swear The Media is using the same Playbook from 2016. Remember when they said South Carolina and Texas were tied back in 2016.

Only for Donald Trump to Win them 6-8 Points.

Stop letting the media lie to you, Especially after these Riots. Democrats are not winning Texas.

I look at some of the Pennsylvania Primary results. Joe Biden is not even going to win PA. His numbers are way behind Hilary Clinton and she still lost the state. If you can't win PA (Which is a Blue State) what makes you think you can win Texas.

How are you both arguing that polls are wrong/its too early to tell and that Biden is definitely going to lose PA at the same time?

I haven't looked into it, but since you are hot on PA, how many folks voted this primary vs last? With the pandemic, the protests and people assuming he has the nomination, what is the point of showing up unless there are other measures on the ballot? I wouldn't go unless necessary so I assumed the numbers would be down.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How are you both arguing that polls are wrong/its too early to tell and that Biden is definitely going to lose PA at the same time?

I haven't looked into it, but since you are hot on PA, how many folks voted this primary vs last? With the pandemic, the protests and people assuming he has the nomination, what is the point of showing up unless there are other measures on the ballot? I wouldn't go unless necessary so I assumed the numbers would be down.
And poll places were closed earlier than expected. I’m not registered as a democrat but my ex is. She said voting was scant.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

He's wrong about PA.

He'll continue to move the goal post. Remember the last months he's been saying the polls don't matter.... that it was all about the betting sites because "I believe people who put money up over polls". Now that Trump is losing on ALL the betting sites, he's moved on to something else.

A vast majority of the population SUPPORT the protests. Even BLM has gained 29 points over the last month. The protests are hurting the GOP. CACs and non-whites with CAC mentalities think there is going to be a white-backlash like in 2016. In 2016, the majority of people protesting were black. In 2020, you can see 1000 people protesting in a small city and maybe there are a handful of black people there.

He's just a MAGAt. I swear he gets his talking points from Breitbart. I know what he's going to post before he posts it because Breitbart is one of the sites I read, daily.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered

Im not arguing about polls, Im taking about the PA primary in which voters had to vote. The Polls Showed Joe Biden up 8 points in PA, but when you get the actually primary results, he is under-performing Hilary Clinton

He's wrong about PA.

He'll continue to move the goal post. Remember the last months he's been saying the polls don't matter.... that it was all about the betting sites because "I believe people who put money up over polls". Now that Trump is losing on ALL the betting sites, he's moved on to something else.

If you read my earlier post in this thread. I said if the betting odds stay the same for 2 weeks. Donald Trump is going to have problems.

The bettings odds always takes a hit because traders are taking profits and are protecting there investments, Its the same time when Covid happen he took a hit and they it when back up. The RCP is going back up.

As for the protest. I never seen so many Democrats get Red-Pilled. Donald Trump was losing the white suburbans vote. There is no way they will elect a democrat after they seen these Riots and it also goes to show that Black people have been voting Democrat for 50+ Years and have almost nothing to show for it. All of the Mayors and Governors Control these Black Communities and there solution to black peoples problems is to elected more democrats. :lol:

Screen-Shot-2020-06-06-at-6-59-34-PM.png

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

He only believes in the polls when Trump is up. When the polls are up for Biden. He then start telling folks not to believe the polls because Hillary, etc..etc....

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
As for the protest. I never seen so many Democrats get Red-Pilled. Donald Trump was losing the white suburbans vote. There is no way they will elect a democrat after

Yep. Trump is about to pick up all the white suburban moms by beating the shit out of their children who are the vast majority of the ones protesting. :smh: :lol:

Biden's lead in the suburbs has expanded in the post-protest polls.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Trump’s base doesn’t give a fuck what some “educated elite writers” think.
Yep. Shit, the whole GOP base don't give a shit. If they don't care about dude raping and sexually molesting and harrassing women. They're not going to be phased what some writer say about.