Biden's lead expands to 12 points in latest national poll

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Trust me Young people will not show up to the polls. There are very unreliable voters.

Democrats are going to lose the working class white voters and older voters, Most of the Chaos and Mayhem is in Democratic Run Cities.

So what person is going to see all the looting, burning down police stations and violence and say hey lets give democrats more power.

I guess you never read about the 1968 Riots Which Gave Republican Richard Nixon a huge victory.

Nothing scares more white people to the polls then scary wild niggas.

THIS

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
You see your gambling sites tightening up you MAGAt?
Your idol and the GOP are going to get washed in November and they already know it.
The guy loves to sew the seeds of doubt. "No need for you folks to show up to vote because Trump is going to win."

Last edited:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Where do you currently see Biden leading by 5 pts? op literally posted Biden leading by 12pts and he’s leading in every single poll but again you don’t even have to look at the polls to know the gop is beyond toast, they haven’t won a major election since 2018

Click the link in the post.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
The guy loves to sew the seeds of doubt. No need for you folks to show up to vote because Trump is going to win.

Man. Even right-wingers are panicking now

"
There are many things that could go right for him and alter the course of his presidency.

But right now it simply does not look good.

That is something the White House seems to believe, as well. There are reports of emergency meetings being held to strategize with the President on how to navigate through here. People within his administration appear to believe that his tweets on this crisis do more harm than good, and there is worry among several on the right, privately, that he is unable to really connect on this issue.

Trump has got to find some way to break through here, and not with his usual tactics. "

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trust me Young people will not show up to the polls. There are very unreliable voters.

Democrats are going to lose the working class white voters and older voters, Most of the Chaos and Mayhem is in Democratic Run Cities.

So what person is going to see all the looting, burning down police stations and violence and say hey lets give democrats more power.

I guess you never read about the 1968 Riots Which Gave Republican Richard Nixon a huge victory.

Nothing scares more white people to the polls then scary wild niggas.

you keep referring to repub vs democrat. this just trump. dude know he's in bad shape. dude campaigned/rallied the whole time in office cause he and his administration know they gotta keep his base fired up. now without his base to spit bullshit for 2 hours he's lost and mad. there's no one to praise and kiss his ass.
Now seeing 2016 and how close it was. You don't think more people will vote?You don't see a few more young people being motivated to vote and some these swing states going back blue?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s a little early in the game but if these type of numbers holds through the summer it’s a completely done deal. Trump is really going to try some dumb shit to derail the election so keep your eyes wide open people. Also Republicans you guys deserve every bit of hell for supporting Trump so heavily. Oh by the way you see why Trump and his people tried to take out Joe with that Ukrainian bullshit.
My brother take it easy. Wait until Wednesday, November 4th before you exhale. Organize. Organize. Organize.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
While also pitching that Biden should be replaced. He's an agent of chaos.
I’m surprised y’all still responding to dude. Lol

Your idol and the GOP are going to get washed in November and they already know it.
You know he really doesn’t believe that shit right? Even with that information favoring Trump, I tried to bet him one on one and he ran :D

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m surprised y’all still responding to dude. Lol

You know he really doesn’t believe that shit right? Even with that information favoring Trump, I tried to bet him one on one and he ran :D
Those posters jump from issue to issue as if they’re politically schizophrenic. They see and hear shit that isn’t there.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered

Yeah They just had a national tragedy this weekend, Same as March 16 with Covid so of course traders are going to take profits.

If the numbers hold up for 2 weeks straight then Trump will be in Trouble

Which I doubt because I got some new polling this morning. You will have to wait on around Monday, To Find out the real fallout

Bettings-Odds.jpg

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nothing shows how scared Trump is than his behavior over the last week. This dude is panicking because his campaign is failing
I completely disagree. I think he has known about “the numbers” since April. His behavior the last week was to divert the attention away from the reason why his numbers from April are that way.

I’m sure the tough on crime crowd will appreciate the public reassurance from their pious commander and then feign being undecided again.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Didn't the polls have Hilary leading before the last election?

Let's not be fool by figures and stats and get complacent... More than anytime in history is important that all who want to see an end of chump and his clown show vote in November.
The polls were RIGHT.

Trump won due to fuckery, but I cant see how Russian meddling can save it for him this time. They'd have to rig the election in 5 to 15 states.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
The polls were RIGHT.

Trump won due to fuckery, but I cant see how Russian meddling can save it for him this time. They'd have to rig the election in 5 to 15 states.

Well he will win big again. I use Facebook AdvTools and these White people are mad that these democratic governors are allowing these RIOTers to tear up.

You can tell they got to Cuomo ear as now he is says he is willing to fire the mayor.

Somebody has to tell these politicians that "Woke" Twitter is not real life, Nobody likes to see looting. Regular Americans like the law.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
People fully reveal themselves in a time of crisis.

No one has done a better job at revealing/explaining who Trump is, than himself.

"When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I’m basically the same. The temperament is not that different."

This is what you get when you elect a 5/6 year old to run the country.

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Biden is pretty much being handed that shit.
Yeah it is all Trump’s fault which is a good thing. In a month or two maybe sooner you are going to see Republicans start to backtrack like hell from Trump to save their own political careers.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
People fully reveal themselves in a time of crisis.

No one has done a better job at revealing/explaining who Trump is, than himself.

"When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I’m basically the same. The temperament is not that different."

This is what you get when you ket a 5/6 year old run the country.

Back to back he made all the wrong decisions. If he was even remotely competent and stable, the covid-19 shit would have helped him instead of destroy him...now he's doubling down on stupid by turning the u.s. military on its citizens.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Polls don't matter with this dude as many of them are too scared to come out in the open and say they support him...they will vote for him on the low in the election though.....its gonna be a wild ride until the election so today's polls really don't matter...at this point, there is literally nothing I think this dude wouldn't do

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
He had to simply fake looking like a decent human being....he couldn't pull it off

That's it. He would have coasted. Just come out and identify the problem and try to solve it. This idiot called it a hoax and just sat on his hands while a pandemic was ravaging the country... then came right back and did the same shit.... sat in his bunker... people said it made him look weak...so he fucking finally comes out and talks while literally beating the shit out of peaceful protestors and walks over to a church (after he gassed the priests) and posed with an upside down Bible... i mean... come on

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
at this point, there is literally nothing I think this dude wouldn't do

people better believe it. he used military police on peaceful protestors who weren't breaking any laws and curfew hadn't started. He'll do anything to stay in power.