Fuck Drew Brees and the NFL

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
OP, I said that years ago when Kaep first did what he did. "Fuck 9" posters need to be in the protest along with the "Fuck 12" posters. I hope that cracka gets it to the point that he's crying on national television giving an apology and then it's still..........Fuck Drew Brees!!!

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drew Brees: 'Completely missed the mark' in comments on flag
8:37 AM ET
  • ESPN
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees issued an apology Thursday for his comments on "disrespecting the flag," saying he "completely missed the mark" on current issues in the United States.
During an interview with Yahoo Finance on Wednesday, Brees reiterated his stance that he will "never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America." He later told ESPN that he stands with his teammates fighting for racial equality and justice but also with the military, past and present.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Drew, fuck you and your apology. You done son.

c6a2348e-276d-436e-9af1-8566e808629a.png

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
  • ESPN
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees issued an apology Thursday for his comments on "disrespecting the flag," saying he "completely missed the mark" on current issues in the United States.
During an interview with Yahoo Finance on Wednesday, Brees reiterated his stance that he will "never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America." He later told ESPN that he stands with his teammates fighting for racial equality and justice but also with the military, past and present.

Cracka please!

200.gif

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
  • ESPN

"Missed the mark" is the same phrase corporations use when they get called out for racist shit.
Probably had a PR team draft this "apology".
Fuck him. If he's really apologetic (which he's not) he needs to put his money behind his words.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Im not a conspiracy theorist

But
I don't get it. Why are y'all surprised when white people start white peopling? I heard Michael Thomas said "He don't know no better." This should be interesting.

I honestly thought there was a brief moratorium on certain white folk saying dumb sh*t