Fuck Drew Brees and the NFL

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Drew Brees addresses NFL players kneeling in 2020: 'I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag'

Think it’s about time I finally hang it up completely with the NFL as much as I wanted to be excited for my Raiders and the new beginning in Vegas imma have to leave it all alone. It’s hard to stomach the sport with all the fuck shit I see coming from this single sporting organization alone. They don’t like Blacks but they use blacks disrespect our human rights and it’s suppose to be acceptable because they pay some players millions of dollars. Don’t sit right with me.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mane please. Y’all fake outrage. Y’all gone give that league all your money and time soon as it comes back.
:roflmao:
fake outrage ninjas.:lol:
I don’t even go where nfl headlines exist. That’s how out I been. The league can always count on black dollars and they know it. Y’all gone still get your Wendy’s and wear New Balance and shop at Home Depot. Starbucks? Anyway...

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
There was never an edict that players weren't allowed to be woke on the issue of police brutality. The bitchass management just wanted it done in a way that their spin doctors could deal with. They wanted "civil rights leaders", not "revolutionaries."

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He gotta get fucked up on the field this year. There's no other way :itsawrap:

pLgRN3.jpg

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drew Brees addresses NFL players kneeling in 2020: 'I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag'

Think it’s about time I finally hang it up completely with the NFL as much as I wanted to be excited for my Raiders and the new beginning in Vegas imma have to leave it all alone. It’s hard to stomach the sport with all the fuck shit I see coming from this single sporting organization alone. They don’t like Blacks but they use blacks disrespect our human rights and it’s suppose to be acceptable because they pay some players millions of dollars. Don’t sit right with me.

I admit, I didn't listen to it because he is full of shit, and knows its not about the damn flag. Kap, nor any of the players ever mentioned the flag. But is he saying the flag and the governmental institutions it represents are infallible, and should never be criticized, so even if they very obviously fuck up majorly they get a complete pass all the way around. OK. sounds good.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mane please. Y’all fake outrage. Y’all gone give that league all your money and time soon as it comes back.
:roflmao:
fake outrage ninjas.:lol:
I don’t even go where nfl headlines exist. That’s how out I been. The league can always count on black dollars and they know it. Y’all gone still get your Wendy’s and wear New Balance and shop at Home Depot. Starbucks? Anyway...

Look at these fools always talking about someone's "Outraged". If someone says some stupid and people take notice, that's not "Outrage". That's people noticing foolishness.

And check out a game our two, there's mostly white people in the stands.

Eh8L5Gc.gif

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BREAD AND CIRCUS agenda still goes on!!

Every copper color person should completely unplug from the whole tv industry!! But that ain't going to happen!! So the conditioning and programming agenda and the nfl, nba, ncaa, espn will continue on and on!!