Fuck Drew Brees and the NFL

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
You should've applauded him no matter what because he was right. A Black life is worth more than the national anthem or any flag. If someone had kneeled in protest of Mike Vick when he had the dog fighting incident they would've called that person a hero.

I said I applaud him. He's an enigmatic, brave man. One can support Colin and still at times think, "WTF?" I like Obama, but he's done some things over the years that had me going "Dafuq?" We feel this way sometimes about our loved ones. Not sure why we can't be pro-Colin yet see him as he is, a human, he's not perfect. This takes nothing away from the cause he stands for.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I said I applaud him. He's an enigmatic, brave man. One can support Colin and still at times think, "WTF?" I like Obama, but he's done some things over the years that had me going "Dafuq?" We feel this way sometimes about our loved ones. Not sure why we can't be pro-Colin yet see him as he is, a human, he's not perfect. This takes nothing away from the cause he stands for.

I found nothing wrong with what he said, absolutely nothing.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
These cacs do not give a fuck about the "flag". :smh: They drone on about the importance of symbolism and the flag but then simultaneously fight for their "right" to fly the battle flag of the fucking confederacy. :smh: They can't address the substance of his protest so they choose to fight a straw man.

Exactly. But too many folks act like they didn't see this coming from 500 yards away. I am constantly shocked out how many Kaep supporters act like they just landed on Earth and didn't expect this.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Though, I did see a quote where Colin said,"I won't stand for a flag..." I think I put my hands in my head when he said that at the time. "I thought, aw man Colin, what are you doing? How can you say it's not about the flag when you just said that?" I appreciate what he stood for, but too often along the way he had me with my head in my hands thinking'"Dafuq?" This opinion does not make me a coon. I can respect and appreciate what he stands for, but have a quizzical look on my face.
I stand corrected. Back in 2016 he did say something to that affect in an interview with NFL.com’s Steve Wyche.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I found nothing wrong with what he said, absolutely nothing.

I don't either but if the essence your message totally NOT ABOUT THE FLAG, don't mention it at all as part of the "why" you're doing what your doing. That's what I mean by enigmatic.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don't either but if the essence your message totally NOT ABOUT THE FLAG, don't mention it at all as part of the "why" you're doing what your doing. That's what I mean by enigmatic.

Yea but he was in essence saying fuck your flag too or he may have made a mistake. Who were you thinking it would upset or who would you think would be offended by it? At the end of the day we gotta stand strong no matter what in what we represent, what we believe and what we are fighting for. If he had kneeled on a fucking flag so fucking what? Like I said 1 black life is worth more than that flag or anthem.

Don't think I'm coming at you.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Brees represents "Joe White Guy" he reps the other side. ....

Why do you think they want him and Brady to be the face of the league?

Why you can t even touch him without a flag being thrown..... c mon man

Well, yes, but all it takes is one missed block. He is 40 years old. That body can't take but so much punishment. And if his receivers are in on it, ie. not even looking for the ball, he'll hold it. That LT or LG turns sideways and...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
M O A R !!!!
That's it for now of her.

8RT6bF.jpg

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Yea but he was in essence saying fuck your flag too or he may have made a mistake. Who were you thinking it would upset or who would you think would be offended by it? At the end of the day we gotta stand strong no matter what in what we represent, what we believe and what we are fighting for. If he had kneeled on a fucking flag so fucking what? Like I said 1 black life is worth more than that flag or anthem.

Don't think I'm coming at you.

I don't at all and I'm not a flag worshiper either. No doubt the lives are what matters.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Killer Mike brought up shit they ignore. They talk about respecting that flag but will put that shit on bikinis and on their ass.

Man, I've lost track of how many Playboy models have posed nude with the flag or wrapped it around their naked bodies and have been doing so for 5 decades and probably will do it again.