Fuck Drew Brees and the NFL

Venom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He gotta get fucked up on the field this year. There's no other way :itsawrap:

pLgRN3.jpg
He missed time this season Bridgewater got over $80M.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I admit, I didn't listen to it because he is full of shit, and knows its not about the damn flag. Kap, nor any of the players ever mentioned the flag. But is he saying the flag and the governmental institutions it represents are infallible, and should never be criticized, so even if they very obviously fuck up majorly they get a complete pass all the way around. OK. sounds good.
For people like him the US flag is the acceptable proxy for the Confederate flag they can't proudly fly. To them it's like the OK symbol and all the other "insider" dog whistles they use for those "in the know". White people have become all too predictable in their obvious virtue signaling to the Alt-Right.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For people like him the US flag is the acceptable proxy for the Confederate flag they can't proudly fly. To them it's like the OK symbol and all the other "insider" dog whistles they use for those "in the know". White people have become all too predictable in their obvious virtue signaling to the Alt-Right.
They willfully reject our knowledge of that flag's representation of a federal government that since its beginning has time and time and time again been directly responsibly for or complicit in the systematic subjugation, exploitation, and morbidly brutal persecution of its own citizens merely because they were dark skinned. They know this and still don't care.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
these white folks copping PLEAS for Drew

gawd damn

is it too soon for us to explain donating to black folk and having black fans and having a black wife and having black teammates...

DOES NOT MAKE YOU MARTIN LUTHER KING

In fact

as we have seen

and been PROVEN..

who properly MORE likely to do some racist f*ck boy sh*t

hey Jimmy Dolan what's good?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brees needs to do some homework on the state he plays in.

The (Grant Parish LA) Colfax Massacre of 1873, also known as the Colfax Riot, was the deadliest incident of racial and political violence during the Reconstruction era, claiming the lives of at least seventy and perhaps as many as 150 men. Nearly all of the victims were African American. The confrontation elevated the standing of white supremacist organizations in Louisiana and the South. The Colfax Massacre is remembered as a signal event in the establishment of the Jim Crow system, for it led to United States v. Cruikshank (1875), a Supreme Court decision that disallowed the federal prosecution of racially motivated crimes.

The people that march up and down our streets (not overseas) waving that flag never pass on an opportunity to demonized black people, but when we mention this US government history.... crickets. FOH.

Last edited:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
there was a play either last season or the one before, where Drew scrambled for like a 10-15 yard touchdown run. On the play, Two or three defenders hit him and bounced off, apparently afraid to really hit him and get a penalty. Everyone in my house looked at each other like WTF?...Guarantee they won't go light on him this year.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yeah Mr Covert action Jenkins...man this motherfucker went behind Kaep's amd Reed's back instead of trying to get more players unified.

4 years ago, just skip ONE GAME...nope
I knew it would come up...

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
As fucking dumb and racist as this country is, you protest during the anthem and are shocked that the enemy makes it about the flag? Even after explaining yourself, you'd have to have CTE or early onset CTE to NOT think your message was gonna get muddled.

Naw man, we cool now. White people finally said its ok, it ain't about the flag. Ignore what we said back then, what we are saying no is it aint about the flag. NO, NO, NO, no need to reflect on what we said and how we reacted back then, now it aint about the flag. :rolleyes:

:smh:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Naw man, we cool now. White people finally said its ok, it ain't about the flag. Ignore what we said back then, what we are saying no is it aint about the flag. NO, NO, NO, no need to reflect on what we said and how we reacted back then, now it aint about the flag. :rolleyes:

:smh:

Though, I did see a quote where Colin said,"I won't stand for a flag..." I think I put my hands in my head when he said that at the time. "I thought, aw man Colin, what are you doing? How can you say it's not about the flag when you just said that?" I appreciate what he stood for, but too often along the way he had me with my head in my hands thinking'"Dafuq?" This opinion does not make me a coon. I can respect and appreciate what he stands for, but have a quizzical look on my face.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Though, I did see a quote where Colin said,"I won't stand for a flag..." I think I put my hands in my head when he said that at the time. "I thought, aw man Colin, what are you doing? How can you say it's not about the flag when you just said that?" I appreciate what he stood for, but too often along the way he had me with my head in my hands thinking'"Dafuq?" This opinion does not make me a coon. I can respect and appreciate what he stands for, but have a quizzical look on my face.

You should've applauded him no matter what because he was right. A Black life is worth more than the national anthem or any flag. If someone had kneeled in protest of Mike Vick when he had the dog fighting incident they would've called that person a hero.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

These cacs do not give a fuck about the "flag". :smh: They drone on about the importance of symbolism and the flag but then simultaneously fight for their "right" to fly the battle flag of the fucking confederacy. :smh: They can't address the substance of his protest so they choose to fight a straw man.