Discussion: ESPN The Last Dance 10-Part Michael Jordan Documentary Series UPDATE: Early release due to coronavirus!

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Ain't no more sitting outside smoking cigars talking about the Dream Team... Charles"
" Just take it like be a man Toni Brax... I'm mean Charles Barkley... Just be a man about it...." :lol:

Added bonus...

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He already is. I spoke to Mav Carter when they first started Spring Hill and he told me that they have something already going since his departure to LA. I actually knew Bron was going to LA before he announced it but I didn't want to break any trust.

Jordan stans like the one you were responding to, think Michael Jordan will live forever and will always be more marketable to black people than LeBron James. They prolly think Kobe in death is more marketable too. They cant accept its not 2009 anymore and things have changed and are changing. What interested people back then, bores them to death today. And what got clowned 10 years ago, will be crowned these next 10. Its gonna be rough for the stans this decade.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Jay Bilas of all people killed alot of fake fans today on Get Up.
What'd he say?

YVS452.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Gotta be a young dude, those are called the fundamentals. Just because he wasn’t throwing the ball all between his legs and around his back doesnt mean he wasn’t good...lol
Yeah you can tell dudes who don't know what the fuck they talkin about. :smh:

5df25A.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Ho Grant was dry hating on Bron just 9 years ago and blowing MJ as GOAT. Today he's fighting snitch accusations and is seen as a bitch that got punked by MJ routinely. Jordan dickriding just doesnt pay in the end.

In the strange controversy that erupted Friday over Scottie Pippen saying LeBron James may be a better basketball player than Michael Jordan, something that will surprise people who followed the 1990s Bulls has happened: Horace Grant has Jordan's back.

Grant, who won three titles with the Bulls before leaving for Orlando, didn't always see eye-to-eye with Jordan personally. But he still recognizes Jordan's greatness, and he questions what Pippen was thinking when he said "LeBron James may be the greatest player to ever play the game."

"Wow," Grant said in a radio interview. "Pippen's my man, and we'll always be close, but I totally disagree. LeBron is going to be one of the top players to ever play the game, but Michael Jeffrey Jordan -- who we bumped heads at times -- is I think, the best basketball player I've ever seen."

Pippen faced a backlash from Bulls fans after his comments, and at first he went on Twitter to defend himself, telling fans that he knows more about basketball than they do.

"For all of you that don't know , I played the game you keep watching and cheering," Pippen wrote.

But when the criticism didn't relent, Pippen softened his tone.

"Don't get me wrong, MJ was and is the greatest. But LeBron could by all means get to his level someday," Pippen wrote. "Every NBA generation has a new set of stars and LeBron is there as the best all around player in the game."

Yes, LeBron is the best player of his generation. But that's a long way from being better than Jordan.

Ho didnt have Scottie's back and chose to pile on him to try to gain favor back with MJ and the white sports media. :lol: So pardon me for not feeling sorry for him today. You play with fire, you get burned. :yes:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian @knicksfans

Mugsy blocked Ewing? Disrespectful

My therapist says to remember scottie bitch refusing to go back in the game (and saying he would do it ALL again), stark's dunk and beating the pacers who were supposed to be "Michael's toughest" after the Pistons.

Yup now i feel better.

Good lawd this documentary

it was good

but it was also on some ole bullsh*t

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My therapist says to remember scottie bitch refusing to go back in the game (and saying he would do it ALL again), stark's dunk and beating the pacers who were supposed to be "Michael's toughest" after the Pistons.

Yup now i feel better.

Good lawd this documentary

it was good

but it was also on some ole bullsh*t
You fell for the head fake, today is the 26th anniversary of Scottie dunking on Ewing.

I did not include the video because that can be forgotten. Reading these words forces you to remember Scottie dunking on Ewing. Pushing Ewing down. Damn near teabagging Ewing. Then yelling at Spike Lee.

Head fakes. Stop playing those away games.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You fell for the head fake, today is the 26th anniversary of Scottie dunking on Ewing.

I did not include the video because that can be forgotten. Reading these words forces you to remember Scottie dunking on Ewing. Pushing Ewing down. Damn near teabagging Ewing. Then yelling at Spike Lee.

Head fakes. Stop playing those away games.

I refuse

The called a tech on pippen and aint they lose the series..

Get behind me satan

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Y'all realize for damn near the last decade

All modern documentaries, youtube videos, social media, talking head sports shows, long form writing and podcasts

have ESSENTIALLY been based SOLELY on gossip and hear say, right?

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
For all yall that want to hear about Mikes family. There’s a interview on YouTube we’re he mentions his family. It’s mike,Serena, Roy Jones, Jeter, and Wadrren Sapp