Discussion: ESPN The Last Dance 10-Part Michael Jordan Documentary Series UPDATE: Early release due to coronavirus!

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The guy who supposedly made and delivered the pizza disputes MJ's story...

Craig Fite was working a new job as an assistant manager at the Pizza Hut in Park City, Utah. Not long before the store’s 11 p.m. closing, a delivery order came in from the Marriott down the street.
One large, thin crust, extra pepperoni.
Fite lived in Utah but was a Bulls fan because of his devotion to Michael Jordan. He so loved MJ that he named his son after him. While nearly everyone else in Utah was rooting for the Jazz, Fite was all about Chicago.
“I had bets, wagers with everybody on the store with it,” Fite told “The Big Show” on 1280 The Zone in Salt Lake City.

Start with this, Fite said. It was just he and his delivery driver, not five men.
“There were two of us,” Fite said. “I didn’t even have that many people working [at the Pizza Hut].”
He said the pizza was meticulously made.
“I followed all the rules,” Fite said. “At the time I was trying to impress the store manager there.”
The two then drove over to the Marriott hoping that they might see a player in the lobby or the hallway. They had no idea the order was for MJ. Clad in their Pizza Hut uniforms, carrying a pizza and armed with a specific room number, Fite said they got through the police detail out front.
Start at 23:50

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vince Carter | Ep 38 | ALL THE SMOKE Full Episode

6:30 - Retirement, Plan for NBA to restart
10:15 – Kobe stories
27:25 –MJ, Ranking GOATs, Difference in Eras
43:50 – Playing at UNC, Draft Night
57:16 – Run with Raptors
1:01:50 – Dunk Contest Win
1:11:50 – Winning Olympics Gold Medal, Battling Ray Allen for spot
1:18:54 – Playing with TMac, Iverson battles, end of Raptors career
1:35: 13 – Playing with JKidd, Nets
1:41:30 – Alonzo Mourning Dunk in 2005, top 5 dunks of career
2:08:00 – Starting the game vs. Finishing the game
2:21:30 – Giving All-Star Starting spot to MJ in 2003

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It’s weird seeing the Bulls dunking in so many arenas! I thought they only dunked on the Knicks?

@playahaitian

tenor.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Some of these busters Jorddan played against wouldn't even play today: Jeff Hornacek, Craig Ehlo, Byron Russel, Luc Longley, Man come on now, Steve Kerr dribbling the ball was pure comedy, Rick Smith, LOL man

Gotta be a young dude, those are called the fundamentals. Just because he wasn’t throwing the ball all between his legs and around his back doesnt mean he wasn’t good...lol

peterbravesrong

Potential Star
Registered
Gotta be a young dude, those are called the fundamentals. Just because he wasn’t throwing the ball all between his legs and around his back doesnt mean he wasn’t good...lol
[/QUOTE

Come on bro, they was good a lot them cats wouldn't get off the bench same way Bill Russell overrated ass would be out here hooping like Javalle Mcgee. I am not talking about the elite 90's players, I am talking about scrubs that started. Tom Chambers aint seeing no clock, because if he was there would still be players like him in the NBA, but it aint. Cats got fundamentals today also, you must be old and blind.

peterbravesrong

Potential Star
Registered

Craig Fite was working a new job as an assistant manager at the Pizza Hut in Park City, Utah. Not long before the store’s 11 p.m. closing, a delivery order came in from the Marriott down the street.
Fite lived in Utah but was a Bulls fan because of his devotion to Michael Jordan. He so loved MJ that he named his son after him. While nearly everyone else in Utah was rooting for the Jazz, Fite was all about Chicago.
“I had bets, wagers with everybody on the store with it,” Fite told “The Big Show” on 1280 The Zone in Salt Lake City.

Start with this, Fite said. It was just he and his delivery driver, not five men.
“There were two of us,” Fite said. “I didn’t even have that many people working [at the Pizza Hut].”
“I followed all the rules,” Fite said. “At the time I was trying to impress the store manager there.”
The two then drove over to the Marriott hoping that they might see a player in the lobby or the hallway. They had no idea the order was for MJ. Clad in their Pizza Hut uniforms, carrying a pizza and armed with a specific room number, Fite said they got through the police detail out front.

Jordan is a snitch and a liar and makes up stories. Nigga was drunk, smoking cigars all night, spitting on pizza, and playing quarters.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
So Horace continuing to deny that he was the snitch let’s me know that he likely was the snitch.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of these busters Jorddan played against wouldn't even play today: Jeff Hornacek, Craig Ehlo, Byron Russel, Luc Longley, Man come on now, Steve Kerr dribbling the ball was pure comedy, Rick Smith, LOL man
He couldn't play today because he can't get up and down the floor, there aint a lot of starting 7 footers today in the NBA for a reason.

We've listened to and read your "Hot Takes" and the members have come to a conclusion regarding this thread...

giphy.gif

It's not all bad though, read up on the sport below and I have confidence in you that soon you will become an expert!

https://www.teamusa.org/usa-badminton/athletes/badminton-basics

330932739_orig.gif

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
@playahaitian @Mask @GAMBINO You guys think LeBron will give film crews unlimited access his last season in L.A. before he retires and call it The King's Departure? :rolleyes:

Uy2J2G.jpg
He already is. I spoke to Mav Carter when they first started Spring Hill and he told me that they have something already going since his departure to LA. I actually knew Bron was going to LA before he announced it but I didn't want to break any trust.