Yo those 5 and 7 foot cubic freezers are sold out everywhere!!! WTF

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m trying to get one for the garage to store mad meat and frozen vegetables But these jawns are literally sold out and back ordered for months. God damn I need to invest in stock on these shits.

get the fuck outta here, yo ass dont eat no gotdam vegetables..

fuckin fries aint really vegetables.

you want that freezer for fuckin ribs, burgers, hotdogs and gotdam wangs...

Im strong to the finish cause I eats me spinach lyin ass...

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
howbout I let the muhfuckas who seal the shit already handle that lol

like I said, I don't think good frozen veggies are bad. limiting, maybe. but not bad.

Ben Baller

Naw man get you some fresh vegetables and vacuum seal them. Make sure they organic too!!!!

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Trump orders meat and poultry processing plants to stay open during coronavirus

Published 2:14 p.m. ET Apr. 28, 2020 | Updated 9:08 p.m. ET Apr. 28, 2020

WASHINGTON – Faced with worries of a meat shortage caused by the coronavirus, President Donald Trump on Tuesday ordered beef, pork and poultry processing plants to remain open despite safety concerns.

Citing his authority under the Defense Production Act, Trump declared in an executive order that "it is important that processors of beef, pork, and poultry ('meat and poultry') in the food supply chain continue operating and fulfilling orders to ensure a continued supply of protein for Americans."

Critics said the forced openings – some plants have closed because so many employees contracted the coronavirus – threaten the safety of workers who remain vulnerable to the disease.

Trump also told reporters he would seek to shield meat plants from legal liability if they are sued by employees who contract coronavirus while on the job. While Trump only mentioned Tyson Foods specifically, he suggested his plan would protect other businesses from liability as well.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I'd rather have those stocked up than be at the mercy of the market's produce departments.

Obviously fresh is better, but good dozen joints ain't bad.

:thumbsup:

I'll fuck up some frozen lima beans

22f9a362638f1536fe479f99d40d196d8b020245.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I’m trying to get one for the garage to store mad meat and frozen vegetables But these jawns are literally sold out and back ordered for months. God damn I need to invest in stock on these shits.
If you weren't smart and frugal as a new homeowner and didn't buy one when you brought your house, like I did..... you can't be helped now..... just get over it and hope that you live past this and buy one then....
END OF THREAD !!!

002.jpg

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i'd put off buying one from best buy for at least 2 years. we went everywhere a little for all this started popping off. everywhere sold out. supposed to had one delivered yesterday but we got that email....backordered till fucking June 30th.:angry: