<<{{Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread - the season returns July 31-October 12. }}>

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Niggas been playing like shit lately... I just want a solid game, win or lose... don't go out there and piss the bed

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ingram’s definitely better offensively!

But like I said, one has to look at and crunch the numbers.

Ingram averages11 more points. Ben averages 4 more assists which leads to at least 8 points per game if they’re all two pointers or more if they’re 3’s.

Ben also averages 1 more rebound which is one more possession which could lead to points.

Defensively Ben’s better. So when crunching the numbers, it’s close.
Yeah but Ingram also has Holiday and Ball who get assist numbers so Ingram is always gonna have less assists unlike Simmons who dominates the ball. He’s a better passer no doubt but that’s probably his best asset is his passing. Ingram got a whole arsenal.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate when people say shit like this, because it makes it seem like scoring and shooting are the only thing that matters.

What else is Brandon better in? Simmons is a all NBA type defender.
In today’s game? Shooting is all that matters.
I can get a role player to play defense for me. If I’m building a team give me the great scorer over the great defender. I can sign some Jae Crowder types to play defense.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah but Ingram also has Holiday and Ball who get assist numbers so Ingram is always gonna have less assists unlike Simmons who dominates the ball. He’s a better passer no doubt but that’s probably his best asset is his passing. Ingram got a whole arsenal.

You are correct, plus Brandon’s not scared to shoot so we have to give the nod to him.

But like you stated, they’re both there to do different things.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Name names.

My Rockets... Harden has been off, Westbrook is coming around, bench looks a little better but I think we could get better there...

In all honesty we're too small... the Lakers are a BIG team when Davis is healthy... I think we'll have to get bigger and move Tucker away from the 4 if we want to be successful out West

spider705

BGOL Investor
This the shit I'm talking about...

James on the bench, no Davis, really nobody on the floor that can create their own shot or beat anyone off the dribble, and we can't cut into this lead

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

jMWM7o.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This the shit I'm talking about...

James on the bench, no Davis, really nobody on the floor that can create their own shot or beat anyone off the dribble, and we can't cut into this lead

Just getting home and checking in but I’ll say the bench been getting solid minutes over the pass few games. I think that been helping with the confidence, along with them being mostly vets.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
What I’m say might seems crazy to many of y’all.....but I think Curso being hurt in the 1st quarter against the Magic was the resaon they lost....

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Man I agree!

I enjoy the nerds talking about it though.
I know some numbers make sense. I understand wanting to get a higher understanding of the numbers.
DON'T BUILD A TEAM AROUND IT.
Use the "metrics" to put the players you HAVE in the best position to win.
Cause a cat will argue with me about how efficient and how any shot that results in points even if its a miss and you get free throws is good
and then I'll point to lack of ball movement and how said team never wins when it counts.