<<{{Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread - the season returns July 31-October 12. }}>

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn you Zion :lol:

We only get to watch Nuggets games(unless it's DirecTV)when they're on National TV here. Now we get bumped. You better ball son

That is pure Bullshit!

Not because they’re taking the Nuggets and Rockets off of national tv.

But the fact that they never take the fucking Warriors off of national tv!

giphy.gif

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Altitude sports and Xfinity and Dish Network on some contract negotiation bullshit. Only folks that can watch the game locally and without having to stream is DirecTV and I literally just switched to Xfinity before the season. My fam got DirecTv still so I just watch the games over there sometimes or just stream them. That stream quality don't be the same sometimes though. Nuggets and Avs both having dope seasons #2 seeds in both leagues but fans can't watch the games on the cable service they pay for.
That's some fuckin bullshit!!!

02Sd89.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

@HotNixon36 Did the Wizards Mikey jersey lead the league in sales in 02 and 03? Was he the leading all star vote getter as a Wizard? Thats the difference between the two, LeBron has a better work ethic and took better care of his body to last longer. His prime and run has been far longer than Mikey's. No cigars, fried chicken, and flat booty beckys that slow you down at the end of your career.

Toxic.

Dont rush AD back if he's not ready.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

I know he’s their great white hype but gotta admit young kid can ball

If him and the Greek Freak continue to improve on their outside shot, we are going to be in for some great basketball for the next 10 years. Those are 2 cats who could average 40+ if their 3 point games continue to improve. Fucking step backs like Harden. Jesus christ. :smh:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If him and the Greek Freak continue to improve on their outside shot, we are going to be in for some great basketball for the next 10 years. Those are 2 cats who could average 40+ if their 3 point games continue to improve. Fucking step backs like Harden. Jesus christ. :smh:

they will get better, I mean think of it like this

The mvp candidates are

AD
Luka
Giannis
Harden
Lebron

2 of the 5 or vets, 1 is approach being a vet...the last two are youthmen that just so happen to be the two you addressed...

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
[QUOTE

The mvp candidates are

AD
Luka
Giannis
Harden
Lebron

2 of the 5 or vets, 1 is approach being a vet...the last two are youthmen that just so happen to be the two you addressed...
3 of them vets but I get what you’re trying to say. AD like 8 years in I believe

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
[QUOTE

3 of them vets but I get what you’re trying to say. AD like 8 years in I believe

true, I just always looked at it like abet was 10 years in(one who qualify for vet mini) but we in the same ball park

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

The mvp candidates are

AD
Luka
Giannis
Harden
Lebron

Giannis and Luka could be fighting over MVPs for years to come. Hope they stay put in different conferences so they face of in the finals in the future.

I hope Lebron gets it this year.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What if Luka and Greek team up?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m saying on the eye test alone.....he’s just so much further along on offense than he is. He may have him on defense though.

Ingram’s definitely better offensively!

But like I said, one has to look at and crunch the numbers.

Ingram averages11 more points. Ben averages 4 more assists which leads to at least 8 points per game if they’re all two pointers or more if they’re 3’s.

Ben also averages 1 more rebound which is one more possession which could lead to points.

Defensively Ben’s better. So when crunching the numbers, it’s close.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
The East should just end their season. It’s clearly the Bucks vs. whoever comes out of the West at this point.