Myles Garrett about to get kicked out the league

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Right cause Garrett WAS NOT handled
Pouncey coming through punching and kicking a man that was grabbed by an offensive lineman after he hit Rudolf is helping the situation?

Did he come over and try to grab Garrett or did he come over AFTER his qb got hit throwing punches?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I don't think it would ever go that far.....I've never seen anything like this.....I remember Haynesworth stomping on dude head and I remember Sean Taylor spitting in someone's face.....but not busting someone's head with they own helmet....if there was blood and Rudolph falls over they probably would have arrested Garrett last night/early this morning.
Bruh you can't swing a helmet and hit someone in the head under no circumstances. That is crossing the line from a harmless fight to possible murder

Did you even watch the game?

Man you can't hit someone with a helmet across the head. No justification for that.

something is really wrong with dudes in here talking about “BUT RUDOLPH DID THIS”, I just saw the video and Myles Garret hit dude in the head with a HELMET!!!! WTF!!!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay, let’s get real for a second. Everyone is jumping down Garrett’s throat, which I understand to a degree. He shouldn’t have swung the helmet at dude. But, y’all really are acting like Rudolph was just going to get killed. I get it, but calm the fuck down. There’s been history of players doing extreme shit in the league that could have seriously injured a player, yet we act like Garrett was on a murderous rage. It’s too much estrogen going on right now. Let’s put some testosterone back in here for a second. I’m not agreeing with Garrett’s actions by no means but people are going too deep with the shit. It happened, nobody died, multiple people are at fault and should get some games. Now, let’s get back to our regularly scheduled program.
Man fuck that, Swinging a helmet at someones head is not acceptable period. Under no circumstances. Hell, the browns players are even calling it bitch made.

That is showing very little sefl control over a damn football game.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I'd like to believe if a white DE did the same shit to a black QB, the response would be the same (we know it wouldn't). With that being said, in this current NFL, the hit was bad enough because the ball was clearly out of his hand and he was overdoing it with all that slamming shit.... but snatching his helmet off and hitting it with it is some wild shit. I haven't seen anything like in the NFL and the way QBs (white QBs specifically) are protected, he's gonna be toast.

Garrett was all the way wrong for that shit...lol... Rudolph might have been pulling on his helmet but that was after Garrett was still twisting him off after he slammed him to the ground (well after the ball was released).

He should get some credit for being a clean player though... never any other issues

but after he hit him in the HEAD with the helmet, that was it yo... NFL aint going for that shit

pookie

BGOL Investor
Okay, let’s get real for a second. Everyone is jumping down Garrett’s throat, which I understand to a degree. He shouldn’t have swung the helmet at dude. But, y’all really are acting like Rudolph was just going to get killed. I get it, but calm the fuck down. There’s been history of players doing extreme shit in the league that could have seriously injured a player, yet we act like Garrett was on a murderous rage. It’s too much estrogen going on right now. Let’s put some testosterone back in here for a second. I’m not agreeing with Garrett’s actions by no means but people are going too deep with the shit. It happened, nobody died, multiple people are at fault and should get some games. Now, let’s get back to our regularly scheduled program.

do you know how hard a football helmet is, have you seen those workout vids of Myles Garret amd how strong he is. He swing that helmet full force, the only thing that saved Rudolph was he was hit with the bottom of the helmet that had some padding amd wasn’t hit with the crown of that helmet. Rudolph would’ve been knocked out if that helmet hit him another way

pookie

BGOL Investor
I'd like to believe if a white DE did the same shit to a black QB, the response would be the same (we know it wouldn't). With that being said, in this current NFL, the hit was bad enough because the ball was clearly out of his hand and he was overdoing it with all that slamming shit.... but snatching his helmet off and hitting it with it is some wild shit. I haven't seen anything like in the NFL and the way QBs (white QBs specifically) are protected, he's gonna be toast.

Garrett was all the way wrong for that shit...lol... Rudolph might have been pulling on his helmet but that was after Garrett was still twisting him off after he slammed him to the ground (well after the ball was released).

He should get some credit for being a clean player though... never any other issues

but after he hit him in the HEAD with the helmet, that was it yo... NFL aint going for that shit

someone just posted that he punched another player in Week 1

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Pulling off helmets and roughing each other up on the ground is all apart of football. The NFL does not even bat an eye at that. Hell most times they only get an unsportman like penalty, if that.

Hell, you can pull off a helmet in the NFL and get a few swings in and nothing will happen but a fine and ejection. But Bro, not only took off the helmet, He hit the cracka square in the head with it :lol:

That is taking things way to far because a serous injury could have occur ed on National TV

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
do you know how hard a football helmet is, have you seen those workout vids of Myles Garret amd how strong he is. He swing that helmet full force, the only thing that saved Rudolph was he was hit with the bottom of the helmet that had some padding amd wasn’t hit with the crown of that helmet. Rudolph would’ve been knocked out if that helmet hit him another way
Once again, I know the ramifications of the situation and how serious it could’ve been but it wasn’t. Let’s stop the overreaction shit. People acting like he pulled an attempted murder on dude. Should he get some games? Fuck yes! But did he die? Fuck no! Is Mason Rudolph bitchmade? Hell to the muthafuckin yea! It seems like everyone is going so hard on Garrett that they don’t see the overall situation. Hell, cats ain’t even recognizing that Pouncey kicked dude in the head.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Pulling off helmets and roughing each other up on the ground is all apart of football.

How many times have you seen a player pull off another player's helmet and hit him in the head with it? I've seen players take their own helmets off and swing....or swing at another player's head who had their helmets on (both stupid)

I think we're in agreement that Garrett was way out of line. You can't do that man...lol.. would have been crazy had he concussed dude with the hit :lol:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
someone just posted that he punched another player in Week 1

I think I watched their first game. I think he got 2 personal foul penalties in that game.. but maybe that was game 2... but they were suspect calls. I missed the punch. I don't watch THAT many Browns' game but he seemed to be an alright dude...the visual on that yesterday was bad though.... it was really the helmet to the head that's setting people off

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man fuck that, Swinging a helmet at someones head is not acceptable period. Under no circumstances. Hell, the browns players are even calling it bitch made.

That is showing very little sefl control over a damn football game.
No one is saying that Garrett ain’t wrong. Once again, I’ve stated that fact, but Rudolph ain’t dead and is very much okay. Now, I do believe Garrett should get suspended the most games out of anyone, but he shouldn’t be suspended alone. Rudolph’s bitch ass actions cited this whole shit, plus he tried to kick dude in the nuts. Rudolph was on some Draymond Green shit, overreacting to being brought to the ground like a hoe. I do understand that he could’ve been injured but he wasn’t and now Garrett gets some games. But people are acting real feminine over the shit. Suspend who needs to be suspended, but stop with the dramatics.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many times have you seen a player pull off another player's helmet and hit him in the head with it? I've seen players take their own helmets off and swing....or swing at another player's head who had their helmets on (both stupid)

I think we're in agreement that Garrett was way out of line. You can't do that man...lol.. would have been crazy had he concussed dude with the hit :lol:
Yeah man you right, players slap box (helmets on) and sometime pull off each others helmet. But I never in life seen a player crack a player in the head with a helmet.

Bro, if he had connected squarely, that would have been ugly.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Yeah man you right, players slap box (helmets on) and sometime pull off each others helmet. But I never in life seen a player crack a player in the head with a helmet.

Bro, if he had connected squarely, that would have been ugly.

Man... if he would have connected squarely, he would have likely KO'd that dude...which would have been WILD to see on live TV

pookie

BGOL Investor
Once again, I know the ramifications of the situation and how serious it could’ve been but it wasn’t. Let’s stop the overreaction shit. People acting like he pulled an attempted murder on dude. Should he get some games? Fuck yes! But did he die? Fuck no! Is Mason Rudolph bitchmade? Hell to the muthafuckin yea! It seems like everyone is going so hard on Garrett that they don’t see the overall situation. Hell, cats ain’t even recognizing that Pouncey kicked dude in the head.

how Is it overreacting when you see a man get hit in the head with a helmet?? The reason they are going so hard on Myles is because they know how bad it could have turned out if that helmet had connectEd the right way, it’s not like Myles was saying let me turn the helmet this way so only the bottom will crack this cac in the head, he was out of c0ntrol. Your reasoning of it could’ve been more serious but it wasnt so it’s not that bad is crazy.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Ryan Clark's on ESPN now, explaining how Mason Rudolph started this shit by trying to pull Garrett's helmet off and then went after him again after it was broken uop. Typical CACs, doing shit and then playing the victim.

This shit is on every news outlet it seems.

I agree with Mr. Clark. That's exactly how I see it as well. Also I think race plays a little bit into this. Most wont admit to this. But seeing a black man bash a bitch ass whiteboy in the head is not acceptable. You see, cracka pig cops are used to whipping and murdering our black asses and getting away with it.

Rudolph was big and bad until his he got his head bashed in. Then suddenly his hands in the air and he become an instant victim.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Oh how we've forgotten about this muthafucka

abc_gma_schefter_131111_wg.jpg

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one is saying that Garrett ain’t wrong. Once again, I’ve stated that fact, but Rudolph ain’t dead and is very much okay. Now, I do believe Garrett should get suspended the most games out of anyone, but he shouldn’t be suspended alone. Rudolph’s bitch ass actions cited this whole shit, plus he tried to kick dude in the nuts. Rudolph was on some Draymond Green shit, overreacting to being brought to the ground like a hoe. I do understand that he could’ve been injured but he wasn’t and now Garrett gets some games. But people are acting real feminine over the shit. Suspend who needs to be suspended, but stop with the dramatics.
Man be real, Garrett drove Rudolph into the ground. He did that shit on purpose

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's that bullshit. Rudolph should get fined and/or suspended too. You don't start the fight and then play victim afterwards. That's pure bitchassness
Rudolph never threw any punches. Plus he was thrown to the ground after the ball clearly had left his hands

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mason needs a fine for his part if he isn't going to be suspended.

Myles is really lucky all he got was 6 games.

Fucking Browns :smh:
Mason never threw any punches.

Shit he got an indefinite suspension and has to meet with NFL officials. He will be suspended for part of next season or all of next year