Myles Garrett about to get kicked out the league

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Rudolph never through any punches. Plus he was thrown to the ground after the ball clearly had left his hands
He still helped escalate the fight even after Garret was pulled away. At that point it should've been done if not for Rudolph continuing towards Garrett unabated. Once again I stand by my statement that you can't start/escalate a fight and then play victim when you get hit back

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
What the difference between what Miles Garrett did which could have been deadly and things that agressive race car drivers such as Dale Earnhardt, Ayrton Senna and Tony Stewart have done which could have had deadly consequences?

Shit, Stewart KILLED a man. :smh:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Devil's advocate here:

So if Rudolph took Garret's helmet off and hit Garrett in the head with it, do you think Rudolph get's the current Garett treatment?
Not understanding how this is a racial thing. Myles hit a player in the head with a helmet. regardless of race that is a very serious offense that will get you damn near banned

of course he gets the same treatment, what Myles did is crazy and no matter the race the outrage would be the same. I don’t see how people aren’t seeing that getting hit in the head with a football helmet is deadly, the dude could’ve been killed. Dudes always talking about in a fight if you hit a dude and he falls how he could hit his head on the ground/curb and die, this exact thing could’ve happened last night but with the helmet being like the ground/curb

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He still helped escalate the fight even after Garret was pulled away. At that point it should've been done if not for Rudolph continuing towards Garrett unabated. Once again I stand by my statement that you can't start/escalate a fight and then play victim when you get hit back
Naw men, these are grown men that need to be able to control their emotions. The NFL has always allowed jawing and pushing and shoving.

Myles simply crossed the line. Nothing Rudolph did warranted a helmet to the head.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Shit, Stewart KILLED a man. :smh:

I know, that's why I added him to the list and the dude he killed was not exactly a fellow professional.

There's etiquette in autoracing as there is all sports but I've seen that shit out of the window many times when drivers get angry and auto racing is probably the most dangerous sport out there.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
The whole situation, minus the helmet, reminds me of when Shaq almost killed Brad Miller:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Naw men, these are grown men that need to be able to control their emotions. The NFL has always allowed jawing and pushing and shoving.

Myles simply crossed the line. Nothing Rudolph did warranted a helmet to the head.
When you're getting held back by someone during a fight and see another person charging after you, then it's not outta the question for someone to react the way Garrett did. And if someone sees another person being restrained during a fight and proceeds to charge towards that person then that in itself means all cards should be off the table for any playing the role of a victim. I'm not excusing Garret clubbing Rudolph upside the head with a helmet but I'm not looking at Rudolph like he did nothing wrong nor am I ignoring the impact of the level of adrenaline occurring at that moment leading up to the helmet swing.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Devil's advocate here:

So if Rudolph took Garret's helmet off and hit Garrett in the head with it, do you think Rudolph get's the current Garett treatment?
Yes... NO ONE has ever seen something like that happen. Everyone was shocked by it. It's like a baseball player hitting someone in the head with a bat at full force. Mason got lucky he didn't get gashed or knocked out. That was a hard hit.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you're getting held back by someone during a fight and see another person charging after you, then it's not outta the question for someone to react the way Garrett did. And if someone sees another person being restrained during a fight and proceeds to charge towards that person then that in itself means all cards should be off the table for any playing the role of a victim. I'm not excusing Garret clubbing Rudolph upside the head with a helmet but I'm not looking at Rudolph like he did nothing wrong nor am I ignoring the impact of the level of adrenaline occurring at that moment leading up to the helmet swing.
Can't justify those actions fam. Just can't swing a helmet at someones head. We have all lost our cool and got into fights, shoving matches and yelling.

That is just a part of life. Swinging a helmet at someones head will get you in a world of trouble regardless of how the altercation started.

Fam Rudolph didn't throw any punches, Basically all he did was trash talk and some pushing and shoving

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
No one is saying that Garrett ain’t wrong. Once again, I’ve stated that fact, but Rudolph ain’t dead and is very much okay. Now, I do believe Garrett should get suspended the most games out of anyone, but he shouldn’t be suspended alone. Rudolph’s bitch ass actions cited this whole shit, plus he tried to kick dude in the nuts. Rudolph was on some Draymond Green shit, overreacting to being brought to the ground like a hoe. I do understand that he could’ve been injured but he wasn’t and now Garrett gets some games. But people are acting real feminine over the shit. Suspend who needs to be suspended, but stop with the dramatics.

What started the shit was Garret trying to slam dude to the ground for five seconds while the ball had been thrown with 8 seconds left on the clock.

That was some dirty shit.

If Garrett didn’t do that, they give the Steelers the L and move on.

Not ti mention the Browns had been playing dirty all straight helmet to helmet, knocking dudes out, getting ejected. Foh.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Can't justify those actions fam. Just can't swing a helmet at someones head. We have all lost our cool and got into fights, shoving matches and yelling.

That is just a part of life. Swinging a helmet at someones head will get you in a world of trouble regardless of how the altercation started.

Fam Rudolph didn't throw any punches, Basically all he did was trash talk and some pushing and shoving
Did you not see Mason tried to rip off Garrett helmet. Mason reaction caused Garrett reaction. I'm blame Tomlin too, 8 seconds left and no chance to win. Run the ball and get the game over with.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

Bruh in the same paragraph you said it’s not outta the question to react like Garret did AND said you’re not trying to justify it.

You are 100% justifying it.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you not see Mason tried to rip off Garrett helmet. Mason reaction caused Garrett reaction. I'm blame Tomlin too, 8 seconds left and no chance to win. Run the ball and get the game over with.
Can’t hit someone in the head with a helmet. Simply can’t do it

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

Never did I say Garrett was justified. He absolutely deserves to be punished but to ignore Rudolph's actions as being a direct catalyst to everything that transpired afterwards is irresponsible. If you put a firecracker near to a flame, don't start acting all shocked that the firecracker eventually exploded. Fights happen but if you continue to pursue your opponent after he's been restrained then don't act shocked when he gets another hit in on you. The whole thing should've ended the moment the o-linemen pulled Garrett away from Rudolph. Rudolph took it upon himself to continue going after Garrett while Garret was being restrained and Garrett foolishly responded the way he did. It could be seen as him still being in fight or flight mode from all the adrenaline and thought he was defending himself. Either way Garrett is getting punished accordingly but I believe Rudolph should not be getting off without any penalty for being the catalyst for everything.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Bruh in the same paragraph you said it’s not outta the question to react like Garret did AND said you’re not trying to justify it.

I'm not justifying it and I apologize if it comes across that way. I'm just saying I can see that reaction being a part of what led to this outcome. Garrett was definitely wrong and should be punished 100%. I'm just not giving a free pass to Rudolph. Rudolph can't play victim when he was part of why everything went the way it did in the first place. That's all

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What started the shit was Garret trying to slam dude to the ground for five seconds while the ball had been thrown with 8 seconds left on the clock.

That was some dirty shit.

If Garrett didn’t do that, they give the Steelers the L and move on.

Not ti mention the Browns had been playing dirty all straight helmet to helmet, knocking dudes out, getting ejected. Foh.

FOH! That tackle was light work. Nothing to lose your absolute shit about. Man the fuck up. Rudolph overplayed his hand on that shit.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Announcers: "Vontaze Burfict is one of the dirtiest players in the NFL."
Myles Garrett: "Brah.....Hold my beer."

and what’s crazy is Josina Anderson said on FirstTake that Burficts MOM called her this morning talking about she’s gonna be watching how the NFL handles this. She is acting like the NFL somehow has done her son, the multiple offender, WRONG!!!...smh

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Garrett suspended w/o pay INDEFINITELY! He's gonna have to fight to stay in the League next season. :dunno:

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Garett getting suspended should be just the beginning. More to come after Goodell wakes up

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
FOH! That tackle was light work. Nothing to lose your absolute shit about. Man the fuck up. Rudolph overplayed his hand on that shit.
Garrett took all of the impact himself, Rudolph was just pissed off about it and retaliated by grabbing onto his helmet and it escalated from there. A flag wasn't thrown until the skirmish broke out. Garrett should not have swung on him with the helmet but flung it away and this would've been a totally different conversation.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Garrett shouldn't have to fight to stay in the league. Yall act like he's a troublemaker or always taken cheap shots. Yall need to quit.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't see anyone blaming the Browns coaching staff. Why is Myles in the game with 8 sec left and up by 14 with no chance to score. Myles is not there to just stand there he was left in to hurt the QB.

This is what the staff allowed.

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No he’s not. Again I’m not saying what Garrett did was right, however you want to spin this at the end of the day Mason started this and he’s getting a pass. You’re making it seem like Myles is a crazy person and just attacked him. He played his part and nobody isn’t calling him out for it.