Myles Garrett about to get kicked out the league

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
So, what the fuck is Rudolph trying to do in that first pic to Garrett? Break his neck? That Rudolph cracka looks like a raging animal to me. Look at that bottom left picture.

EJb009fWkAAg2p0

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Garrett took all of the impact himself, Rudolph was just pissed off about it and retaliated by grabbing onto his helmet and it escalated from there. A flag wasn't thrown until the skirmish broke out. Garrett should not have swung on him with the helmet but flung it away and this would've been a totally different conversation.

samething I’ve been saying, the trying to pull/pulling of the helmets off would’ve just gotten flags or kicked out the game, Garrett using that helmet to hit another man in the head with it is what has people talking

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
don't like this
Nothing for Rudolph? :hmm:
That CAC was the springboard for the whole shit. He coulda sat his ass down once his helmet was off.

How in the fuck does Mason R. get off Scott free? He gets nothing because he lost the fight? GTFOH
On sports radio they are saying Mason will get fined for his actions... I haven't seen anything from print/nfl insiders.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
No he’s not. Again I’m not saying what Garrett did was right, however you want to spin this at the end of the day Mason started this and he’s getting a pass. You’re making it seem like Myles is a crazy person and just attacked him. He played his part and nobody isn’t calling him out for it.

Question, if a D Lineman grabbed Pat Mahomes after he threw the ball and tried for 5 seconds after the play until he was finally able to sling him to the ground, what do you think would happen?

The game is over. For what purpose did Garrett just have to sling that dude to the ground.

Watch the vid. If Rudolph didn’t go down, Garrett was going to keep that up for 30 seconds. He was NOT going to stop. Dude was just being an asshole.

And if someone did Mayfield like that the Browns would be wanting to fight.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Once again, if Garrett had just pushed and did the shit normal football players do, nothing would be said.

Man is Garrett came back with a piece and shot ol boy, you niggas would be saying “well he tried to take Garrett’s helmet off. He’s the one to blame”

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Garrett swung a "weapon" and hit him in the head with it. Yeah the QB did wrong too, but by swinging that weapon, Garrett fucked up Billy. Not saying this is murder or anything nearly as serious, or that he should have charges filed on him (cause I don't think he should) but that was just stupid.

Yes I saw that too. And!! What if Rudolph caused a career ending neck injury to Garrett in trying to do so?

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Myles said they were taunting him the whole game I bet it was on the lines of trying to injure him on purpose seeing that the Brown's safety hit the steelers WR so hard in the head blood was dripping from his ears and My browns killed a few steelers that game!!!!

After the Steelers WR went to the tent with blood dripping out his ears I was sure the steelers was going to cut at someone's knees or brake up Mayfield with a nasty hit

BUT FUCK THE STEELERS! WE GOT EM GOOD TO!!!!

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Just saw this and they are talking about criminal assault charges. With that said fuck Mason Rudolph, Garrett was wrong as hell but Rudolph actions by trying to rip off Garett’s helmet is what started this and nobody is talking about it. Also I expect Pouncy to get a number for games for kicking a player in the head while on the ground.
just found this thread today..seen it last night live..he ripped Garretts helmet off first..they ain't say shit about that even when they slow mo'd it on the replay..and get this..the commentator even had the nerve to say "I can't tell if mason rudolph's hand got caught in his helmet"..WHAT!!.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
just found this thread today..seen it last night live..he ripped Garretts helmet off first..they ain't say shit about that even when they slow mo'd it on the replay..and get this..the commentator even had the nerve to say "I can't tell if mason rudolph's hand got caught in his helmet"..WHAT!!.
That was Joe Buck. After the commercial break, Aikman had to admit that Rudolph was grabbing at his helmet first.

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
Registered
It was
Question, if a D Lineman grabbed Pat Mahomes after he threw the ball and tried for 5 seconds after the play until he was finally able to sling him to the ground, what do you think would happen?

The game is over. For what purpose did Garrett just have to sling that dude to the ground.

Watch the vid. If Rudolph didn’t go down, Garrett was going to keep that up for 30 seconds. He was NOT going to stop. Dude was just being an asshole.

And if someone did Mayfield like that the Browns would be wanting to fight.

You’re over exaggerating bruh! Again I’m not saying what Myles did was right, dude is wrong but you’re leaving out an important element which is the actions for the other party. I’m more pissed with peeps not calling Mason out on his shit! It wasn’t 5 seconds either and he wrapped him up instead of slamming him and putting his body weight on him, also why didn’t Steelers just down the ball? We can go back and forth all day but the fact remains is Mason Rudolph tried to rip Garrett helmet and it escalated from there and now he’s the victim. Fuck him!

Last edited: