Myles Garrett about to get kicked out the league

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So y’all dumb niggas didn’t see Maga Mason try and snap Myles helmet off first and kick him in the groin?
scraping and swinging a helmet are two different things. A simple scrap everyone moves on to see another day. Swinging a helmet is life threatening.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
What are you talking about? He was rushing the qb! When he got to him he wrapped up! He didn’t slam to the turf or put his body on the qb. There was nothing unusual until QB tried to take of his helmet. Stop making excuses Mason, he’s a guilty plain and simple.

Did you even watch the game?

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then Garrett should have kicked him back. Swinging a weapon on the field gonna give him a lot of time to think about it.
Yeah, players scrap and take off each others helmet all the time. Normally when you get your helmet taken off the fight is over.

Swinging a helmet is another issue and can be life threading.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Yeah, players scrap and take off each others helmet all the time. Normally when you get your helmet taken off the fight is over.

Swinging a helmet is another issue and can be life threading.

It's literally making the argument that you shouldn't go to jail for shooting someone because they kicked you first.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's literally making the argument that you shouldn't go to jail for shooting someone because they kicked you first.
Because a good scrap in the NFL is a good Scrap. Players get into scraps, rip off helmets and rough each other up a little but they are not trying to hurt each other.

Most just rip a helmet off and toss it because it pretty much ends the fight because everyone knows who played football before that once your helmet comes off you bow out of the fight.

Hitting someone on the head is serious and I can't understand how people can't see that. Your analogy was spot on. You can't take a simple fight and turn it into a life threatening situation.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree. But MR escalated it and now he's playing vic.
Like the old head say. Giving each other the bizzness is a part of the game. If he would have landed with the crown of the helmet dude would have been seriously injured.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
What the difference between what Miles Garrett did which could have been deadly and things that agressive race car drivers such as Dale Earnhardt, Ayrton Senna and Tony Stewart have done which could have had deadly consequences?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The uproar this morning is crazy. Honestly didn't expect it to be like this. With all this outrage, only way to minimize damage is for Garrett is to say the QB said a slur. :smh: Folks calling for formal fucking charges.

The crazy part is we never, ever, ever hear bad shit about Garrett.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The uproar this morning is crazy. Honestly didn't expect it to be like this. With all this outrage, only way to minimize damage is for Garrett is to say the QB said a slur. :smh: Folks calling for formal fucking charges.

Man you can't hit someone with a helmet across the head. No justification for that.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Man you can't hit someone with a helmet across the head. No justification for that.
With the right slur, he isn't facing nearly the same punishment. But without any excuse other than the cac trying to rip his helmet off, they about to make an example of him.

Crazy. I thought just 4 games. Now I'm hoping it just sticks to this season and he doesn't catch a fucking case. :smh: They acting like he pulled some last boyscout shit.

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

a racial slur wouldn't justify anything and i doubt it would mitigate the league punishment

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Just saw this and they are talking about criminal assault charges. With that said fuck Mason Rudolph, Garrett was wrong as hell but Rudolph actions by trying to rip off Garett’s helmet is what started this and nobody is talking about it. Also I expect Pouncy to get a number for games for kicking a player in the head while on the ground.

BOOM

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Again Myles Garrett is 100% wrong! However the league is big on player safety, you think Pouncey doesn’t deserve to be suspended for kicking a player IN THE HEAD! He’s getting suspended if he doesn’t then it sends message it’s ok it kick peeps. With that Mason brought this on himself! Garrett was reacting to something and replay shows him grabbing dudes helmet! That’s a fact and Garrett then ripped of his helmet, dude wanted the smoke and couldn’t handle it, now he’s giving interviews acting like the victim.

Nah, you don't swing a HELMET at another player's head.
Period. Gotta vehemently disagree with you.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Okay, let’s get real for a second. Everyone is jumping down Garrett’s throat, which I understand to a degree. He shouldn’t have swung the helmet at dude. But, y’all really are acting like Rudolph was just going to get killed. I get it, but calm the fuck down. There’s been history of players doing extreme shit in the league that could have seriously injured a player, yet we act like Garrett was on a murderous rage. It’s too much estrogen going on right now. Let’s put some testosterone back in here for a second. I’m not agreeing with Garrett’s actions by no means but people are going too deep with the shit. It happened, nobody died, multiple people are at fault and should get some games. Now, let’s get back to our regularly scheduled program.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered

I respect this guy and his experience on how to respond to white guys violating. Whether it's trying to snatch off a helmet or driving around in a sports car the CAC didn't spend a dime on, Juice is a subject matter expert on the appropriate remedy.