Cigar Smokers A.K.A Cigar Aficionados - Ongoing

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I got some fuckin bad news

The pussy ass coop board voted to make the coop

A god damn smoke free building.

Can't smoke in the bedroom or even on the terrace...

I mean I stopped smoking cigars in my room because th smell would manage to seep into my closet..

And get on my clothes... and bitches hated that shit...

So now I have to find air filter that's good at filtering cigar smoke .......

And I just got a coupon for a hundred dollars off if I order twenty sun grown Arturo fuentes

Son of a bitch..

Oh and how often do you dudes season your humidor?
I would burn oil or stick Incense to mask the cigar smell.. Like Lavendar... As if I was frying fish

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
I have one in my stash.. How is it?
Exactly as Coldplay describes below. This little stick packs a punch. Very good.
This used to be my go-to stick several years ago. It is not for beginners. It is full strength but the taste and construction are great. The robusto was the perfect size for me on this. I smoked a churchill Prensado that had my head spinning. If you try it and like it, I would also recommend the Oliva Master blend 3 and the Aging Room AR45 (strong).
thanks for a the recommendation on the Olivia. I’ve got a few AR’s in my stash.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would burn oil or stick Incense to mask the cigar smell.. Like Lavendar... As if I was frying fish

of course they included no incense burning.. and I thought it was just my coop but from what I understand its new york city anti smokin law...

some fuckin gay shit that lil faggot mayor bloomberg started... the billion mayor who bought his way into politics and is buyin his way to the white house...

do NOT vote for that guy...

and fuck em I still will smoke a cigar when I feel like it.....

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
MuWat (My Uzi Weighs A Ton)
SubCulture

I hate the My Uzi Weighs a Ton (Muwat). For me they have a weird taste to them. I really tried to like that cigar when they came out. I just couldn’t do it. I ended up giving them away. No bueno.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Here is my recommendation for anyone who wants to enjoy a cigar that is full bodied but lacks an ass kicking punch: any cigar with an Ecuadorian wrapper and Nicaraguan filler like the RoMa Craft Intemperance EC XVIII

I find the Ecuadorian wrapper very flavorful and enjoyable in the mornings with coffee. Try your favorite cigar that’s a maduro, i.e., Brazilian Mata Fina, Connecticut Broadleaf, etc, and see if that manufacturer makes the same cigar with the same binder and filler but with an Ecuadorian wrapper.

The funny thing about cigars though is the higher priming leaf (ligero) is the most powerful part of the tobacco plant because the higher priming leaf gets the most sunlight and nutrients. So sometimes a darker wrapper (maduro) doesn’t always mean it will be a powerful cigar. Maduro with cigars is actually an aging process and traditionally has nothing to do with strength. I know a few maduro wrapped cigars that are actually very smooth (CAO Gold maduro). Then, I know some cigars that are full bodied but have a lighter leaf (Ecuadorian wrapper with a Nicaraguan filler). The only thing guaranteed with a maduro is that it will be semi sweet and have a cocoa flavor to it, for the most part.

What I generally find is that any cigar that has a Connecticut shade wrapper will generally be a milder cigar experience. Silver ashes.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate the My Uzi Weighs a Ton (Muwat). For me they have a weird taste to them. I really tried to like that cigar when they came out. I just couldn’t do it. I ended up giving them away. No bueno.
It one of those places where you walk in and select a cigar with a brown paper bag. you support the lounge by buying a cigar. but you bring your shit as well...wasnt a big fan of the cigar...didnt even finish it..had my stash on deck.Just a low key spot .I'll put out some good shit in my next post

Last edited:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
4w4YHAh.jpg

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
hEg9O8S_d.jpg

At the end of the day I keep coming back to Drew Estate, Fuente, Camacho, CAO, and Padron. I’ve got tons of other sticks in my humi, but eventually I think it will predominately be stocked with those brands.

Last edited:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
couple of friends and i frequent a cigar bar
cool place to chill, its byob and watch a game

this summer went to DR...had some real great cigars & brought some back. My last visit to the cigar i had one I bought DR and one of there's and realized the shit sold at the cigar bar is trash

you can bring and we have a locker
but trying to step up my game without going DR regularly

any of ya'll fuck with JR Cigars
planning to pick some joints up from there but not sure where to start...i know i prefer a lighter smoke

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I hate cigars now. Just kidding. Y’all should try Caldwell/AJ Fernandez cigars that just came out at the IPCPR this summer. They have been arriving in stores in August. They’re some great smokes so you can’t go wrong with any of the Caldwell/AJ Fernandez sticks. That new bullshit from Oscar The Leaf called Purple Rain or whatever is pretty good I enjoyed a few of those sticks. I don’t take pictures because I smoke 3 cigars a day and it’s nothing for me to light up so I forget. My bad.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor

this summer went to DR...had some real great cigars & brought some back. My last visit to the cigar i had one I bought DR and one of there's and realized the shit sold at the cigar bar is trash

planning to pick some joints up from there but not sure where to start...i know i prefer a lighter smoke
Fuck JR Cigars as a mail order use famous-smokes.com/Atlanticcigars.com/cigar international.com/cigar.com. For CI sites (cigar international and cigar.com) pay attention to the cigars of the day and the sort. You can come up on some decent cigars. Nothing really boutique, but cigars from the big manufacturers, Altada and General cigar, you can find deals there. As for famous look at their coupons they’re always giving away shit. Plus they always have the buy $200 and get 30% off or buy $150 and get like $25 off, shit like that. Now, JR Cigars for brick & mortar (retail shops) by all means visit those shops. Happy smoking and silver ashes. G;woo

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I've been to JR in New Jersey...and was amazed on how big the store is...more like a Cigar Supermarket...but I prefer to shop online.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I hate cigars now. Just kidding. Y’all should try Caldwell/AJ Fernandez cigars that just came out at the IPCPR this summer. They have been arriving in stores in August. They’re some great smokes so you can’t go wrong with any of the Caldwell/AJ Fernandez sticks. That new bullshit from Oscar The Leaf called Purple Rain or whatever is pretty good I enjoyed a few of those sticks. I don’t take pictures because I smoke 3 cigars a day and it’s nothing for me to light up so I forget. My bad.
The cigar from Oscar is called SuperFly. This is a nice cigar. I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed a few of them in the toro and corona size.

89189623-5506-486-D-9958-0-F401-B6-A83-E6.jpg

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Here are the new sticks from the Caldwell/AJ Fernández collaboration:

Nicaraguan take on the The King is Dead by AJ Fernandez. I enjoyed this one the most.

2-E4-EEBE3-9-D50-44-FF-8590-7-FD60-D043448.jpg

Next up is Long Live the King by AJ Fernandez. Which was a very nice cigar too.
49-FF9591-4032-4-A51-A3-DA-AD0354-C78200.jpg

And finally we have the The T. Habano. Which of course I enjoyed too.

376523-C8-E86-D-462-B-87-DB-F19893-EF029-E.jpg

You can’t go wrong with anything that AJ Fernández blends and has his name on. I have been a big fan of his since he started blending on his own. Caldwell cigars are also a very good boutique cigar label that puts out great cigars. As y’all can see I enjoy cigars too much and you can find me with cigar no matter the time of day even straight out of the gym after I have had my protein shake and then a meal and then a cigar. Silver ashes.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
The guy that blends this is my second favorite blender behind AJ Fernández. He is the master blender for Drew Estates. I forget his name but dude is a beast. I saw him a few times and you would never know he was the man behind a lot of Drew Estates releases.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here are the new sticks from the Caldwell/AJ Fernández collaboration:

Nicaraguan take on the The King is Dead by AJ Fernandez. I enjoyed this one the most.

2-E4-EEBE3-9-D50-44-FF-8590-7-FD60-D043448.jpg

Next up is Long Live the King by AJ Fernandez. Which was a very nice cigar too.
49-FF9591-4032-4-A51-A3-DA-AD0354-C78200.jpg

And finally we have the The T. Habano. Which of course I enjoyed too.

376523-C8-E86-D-462-B-87-DB-F19893-EF029-E.jpg

You can’t go wrong with anything that AJ Fernández blends and has his name on. I have been a big fan of his since he started blending on his own. Caldwell cigars are also a very good boutique cigar label that puts out great cigars. As y’all can see I enjoy cigars too much and you can find me with cigar no matter the time of day even straight out of the gym after I have had my protein shake and then a meal and then a cigar. Silver ashes.

Thanks Kirkout...I'm going to try that KING IS DEAD Jawnt

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I been drinking BH bourbon.
Shit is amazing.

Yeah. Everybody loves Basil Hayden. I heard that’s a very good bourbon. My peoples drink BH. I don’t drink so I wouldn’t really know. I think I tasted a lit bit of this stuff. Just a little because I don’t drink alcohol but I love me some bourbon when I did drink alcohol. Now, I do cook with bourbon. The bbq sauce I make for my ribs and chicken I pour some Knob Creek bourbon in for flavor.