Roc Nation to lead NFL entertainment endeavors

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Performing and having input is two different things. That’s what the whole movement was for in the first place. He ain’t master p doing it just for himself. So far recently jay been doin things to empower the minority’s.
Am I the only one that sees what he doing
You clearly aren’t well informed. You right isn’t Master P. P has always been about full ownership and put his artists and family in position to do so. You ever notice that from that big ass roster No Limit artist are NEVER IN THE MEDIA CRYING about getting got. P is the real GOAT. Jay is a corporate shill that billionaires use to smooth over bs to black People.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Jay Z said fuck it and bounced on Kaep. Smh. Jay Z is trying to be the first black man to own a NFL team. Jay is always about business over everything.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
No I’m comparing his crackhead brother to Mitch crackhead uncle. Crack is thicker than blood. Ask any crackhead that
Sad thing is you don’t even know E and he ain’t a crackhead. You better keep up ok your birth control bro. All that dickriding gonna get you pregnant.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You clearly aren’t well informed. You right isn’t Master P. P has always been about full ownership and put his artists and family in position to do so. You ever notice that from that big ass roster No Limit artist are NEVER IN THE MEDIA CRYING about getting got. P is the real GOAT. Jay is a corporate shill that billionaires use to smooth over bs to black People.
What politics has p been involved in. Has he lobbied any policy changes. This ain’t about competition. It’s about contribution.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sad thing is you don’t even know E and he ain’t a crackhead. You better keep up ok your birth control bro. All that dickriding gonna get you pregnant.
So how much did jay z sell out for. What’s the number?

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Everything Jay done did.....gets erased because of him "selling out" to the NFL. Crazy how that shit go. :lol: Almost like niggas was waiting in the wings.

Did Niggas really see Jay-Z as some kinda Kareem Abdul Jabar/ Jim Brown Muhammad Ali type of Trail Blazer?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If all this is about the nfl using jay z to get the black audience. They have failed. So if that’s what’s it is they should be negating this deal soon with this backlash.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

Dam I forgot about the occupy Wall Street shut he pulled, it people can’t see who his interest are now they never will
Screen-Shot-2017-06-30-at-1.05.35-AM.png

Dam

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If all this is about the nfl using jay z to get the black audience. They have failed. So if that’s what’s it is they should be negating this deal soon with this backlash.
Is there really backlash though lol? Seems more like fake outrage.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Hov sitting at this table is not only a power move, but a voice that clearly represents us, and can affect change from the inside out.

I agree with the most of your post but I gotta disagree here.

How many times does Jay need to make moves that clearly benefit himself before we stop thinking he has our best intentions in mind?

He has a clear history selling us on one-sided business "wins" then skating off with the bag. And as I said before, I don't have a problem with him or the deal.

But Jay doesn't walk into these deals representing us. If he did, it would have been a public dialogue with him, our community leaders, the players and the NFL before this deal was announced.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How many times does Jay need to make moves that clearly benefit himself before we stop thinking he has our best intentions in mind?

He has a clear history selling us on one-sided business "wins" then skating off with the bag. And as I said before, I don't have a problem with him or the deal.

But Jay doesn't walk into these deals representing us. If he did, it would have been a public dialogue with him, our community leaders, the players and the NFL before this deal was announced.

Right...

Jay is only about Jay

Securing the bag for him and his family...It's funny I was listening to 'Picasso Baby' earlier today and he says "Fuck it I want a billion" then the next verse he says "Ahh fuck it I want a trillion"

Money is the only thing that motivates him and his team...Look at the huge backing by the machine he and beyonce did when they went on tour & everyone thought they was getting divorced...The masses ate that shit up and they ran home with the bag...

Beyonce been on her pro black shit riding her sisters wave...Jay jumped on her bandwagon with that shit, then tried to ride Erm (Nipsey) wave with buying back the block and taking care of your own...

I can't say I'm mad at him...It is just really sad how they literally use their fans and the people while they got hidden selfish agendas.

That's why you never put your trust or faith in any human being ever. They'll let you down every time.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
And quite frankly, the NFL product is getting worse every year and the shit may be extinct 20 years from now if egaming keeps evolving. These kids play video games 24/7, they don’t give a shit about football.

I was on the train Saturday morning, a black mother was heading to a football event with her son, had the equipment and everything. He was playing the FIFA videogame on his phone. Dafuq?

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered

Did the owners ever forbid the players from being politically woke when the final gun goes off? I don't think a player would be fined suspended it he had on an "I Can't Breathe" t-shirt in a post game or post practice interview.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Did the owners ever forbid the players from being politically woke when the final gun goes off? I don't think a player would be fined suspended it he had on an "I Can't Breathe" t-shirt in a post game or post practice interview.

Really? You truly think that?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right...

Jay is only about Jay

Securing the bag for him and his family...It's funny I was listening to 'Picasso Baby' earlier today and he says "Fuck it I want a billion" then the next verse he says "Ahh fuck it I want a trillion"

Money is the only thing that motivates him and his team...Look at the huge backing by the machine he and beyonce did when they went on tour & everyone thought they was getting divorced...The masses ate that shit up and they ran home with the bag...

Beyonce been on her pro black shit riding her sisters wave...Jay jumped on her bandwagon with that shit, then tried to ride Erm (Nipsey) wave with buying back the block and taking care of your own...

I can't say I'm mad at him...It is just really sad how they literally use their fans and the people while they got hidden selfish agendas.

That's why you never put your trust or faith in any human being ever. They'll let you down every time.
Nothing wrong with getting generational wealth. Jus something wrong with someone telling people to help you get your generational.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Really? You truly think that?

Maybe not post game because most of the players, I believe are wearing suits after the game. But if I dude was hit up by a reporter after practice after he had showered and dressed, and he had that tee on exposed under a windbreaker or hoodie, I can't see him getting in trouble. No fans are at practice during the regular season. On his way home, not fucking with the boss' money.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Black people have been completely priced out of all professional sports franchises but especially NFL teams. Only super billionaires can own one now.
Nah, about super billionaires. Look at Dan Snyder’s net worth before he bought the team until now. Now, I can see Jay Z and Beyoncé leading up an investors group to buy a team. Maybe they don’t do the ownership group thing anymore.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Right...

Jay is only about Jay

But damn...

We gonna act like Jay aint do NOTHING AT ALL POSITIVE for the community?

Trust me I'm a Jay defender but this one is breaking me apart.

I'm still not going to forget the good he is done.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But damn...

We gonna act like Jay aint do NOTHING AT ALL POSITIVE for the community?

Trust me I'm a Jay defender but this one is breaking me apart.

I'm still not going to forget the good he is done.
I’m still not getting what kap problem is if he settled. Am I missing something.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
So why did the NFL settle???? Have you ever heard of unlawful termination? You do know Kaepernick made his money being a football player right?

Actually, Kaep wasn't "fired", if you wanna be technical. He opted out of his contract and became a free agent and all the doors were closed to him. Some of that is his own doing. I have respect for the brutha, but damn, did he have any foresight whatsoever? The Dolphins have had an unsettled to shitty qb situation over the last 3 years AND YOU LET YOURSELF GET CAUGHT WEARING A CASTRO shirt? I don't see Castro as the epitome of evil(no saint either), but Dafuq, Colin? That's door 1 slammed shut. The pig socks-that leaves off the Giants and Jets-a town were the media tosses cops salads. Door 2 shut. That bullshit Nessa pulled with the Ravens, door 3 shut.
I may get called a coon for these beliefs. I respect the hell outta Kaep's motives, but I think the execution had some mistakes/dafuq moves along the way. If I am free to criticize Kaep the qb, I can criticize Kaep the activist.