Roc Nation to lead NFL entertainment endeavors

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
My bad he gave spread conference to all his dickriders but he lied and said he talked to Kap. And Nessa loudmouth ass let us know lol

Jay shouldn't have lied but at this point why does anyone need Kaep's approval?

Kaep still refuses to step up and be vocal and lets his bitch speak for him - and she sounds like another irrational BGOL militant.

This "protest" doesn't have a leader and most people have moved on (looking at all the bgol football threads last season).

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Eric isn't a hypocrite. His stance was NEVER to boycott the NFL. He always said he deserved to play and should have the right to peacefully protest. He told his employer BEFORE signing contract he would absolutely continue to kneel and speak open and honestly on related matters. He has.

That isn't hypocrisy.

This deifying white folks do of the American flag is all bullshit when they rarely openly condemn displays of the Confederate flag and the stadiums/arenas, don't shut down during anthem. However, I don't think the players were never forbidden from being "woke" before or after the game or during the week.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm confused... did Jay lie?

Cause today every report from the pres conference stated Jay said he DID NOT talk to Kap very clearly.

Okay I'm lost.

Was that article supposed to say somewhere that Jay said he spoke to Kaepernick or something? Because from what she highlighted it says the opposite.

She talking about a TMZ article...

She posted the Variety article to clear it up....

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Jay shouldn't have lied but at this point why does anyone need Kaep's approval?

Kaep still refuses to step up and be vocal and lets his bitch speak for him - and she sounds like another irrational BGOL militant.

This "protest" doesn't have a leader and most people have moved on (looking at all the bgol football threads last season).
Oh I totally agree. I'm.just enjoying these chickens coming home to roost

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A few questions.....

why the fuck does everyone have to consult Kapernick according to Nessa....

And why the fuck does Nessa act as Kap's spokesperson? Who the hell is she?

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, LiveNation owns Ticketmaster & they own Rocnation. Ticketmaster is the NFL's biggest ticketing partner & one of their top partners period. LiveNation has a strangle hold on concert promotions which includes locking down all NFL venues. This move avoids the PR nightmare of last year's fiasco about boycotting & selling out to do the show. LiveNation will be producing this, Jay is just to face to make this acceptable to urban artists & fans. Like Nike taking the heat off them during the season w/ that Kap story after the Trump tweets, this is another strategic partner of the NFL coming in to protect their sponsorship/investment & expand their partnership.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This partnership, like the players coalition results will be tainted in how it was started and continued with the exclusion of the guy (Kaepernick) who kick-started everything. Arguably, without Kap none of their opportunities open up. It's not solely about Kap, but Jay and the players coalition has exploited his sacrifices for their financial gain. Jay was already showing promise with his efforts to fight back against injustices. Maybe his hustler side took over and he's eyeing buying a team in the long run....

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I'm confused... did Jay lie?

Cause today every report from the pres conference stated Jay said he DID NOT talk to Kap very clearly.
According to her and people that spoke to him
He didnt know anything about the deal
Also he doesnt know the details

And Jay is vague with his answers

keone

International Member
A few questions.....

why the fuck does everyone have to consult Kapernick according to Nessa....

And why the fuck does Nessa act as Kap's spokesperson? Who the hell is she?
She is his girl and since she keeps on talking and i geuss kap is cool with it.

So at this point she is the only real source.
That makes her important in these matters.

Last edited:

keone

International Member
I am having a really difficult time figuring this whole thing out.
I think its simple playa. Jay wanted to do his Own thing and underestimated the situation.
This is similar to the split of the roc. Where nobody knew anything but Jay. But people hated Dame so everybody went with Jay.

He wanted this to be a separate thing then what kap was doing. But he spoke too much on it in the past to do that. He should have at least give kap a heads up.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think its simple playa. Jay wanted to do his Own thing and underestimated the situation.
This is similar to the split of the roc. Where nobody knew anything but Jay. But people hated Dame so everybody went with Jay.

He wanted this to be a separate thing then what kap was doing. But he spoke too much on it in the past to do that. He should have at least give kap a heads up.

Damn. That was a great breakdown.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

This difficult for me

Its like trying to choose between my sons

Neither one of them is perfect.

But Jay just SOUNDS wrong...

YOU CALLED THE INVITATION ONLY PRESS CONFERENCE

I understand jay dont right down his bars but this aint the booth

This really effects people lives.

Words matter

Which is frustrating and disappointing as hell.

But Kap NOT talking in general is also frustrating, he never hypes himself or really spoken out for a long time. Of course actions matter more but we gotta accept the world we live in.

Kap doesn't talk or does he gotta hate i understand

But same way Jay gonna get hate for even TRYING to "fix" things.

Especially after the Barklay debacle.

I really really hope this turns into something legit so i aint commenting either way until i see how this plays out this season.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Man, LiveNation owns Ticketmaster & they own Rocnation. Ticketmaster is the NFL's biggest ticketing partner & one of their top partners period. LiveNation has a strangle hold on concert promotions which includes locking down all NFL venues. This move avoids the PR nightmare of last year's fiasco about boycotting & selling out to do the show. LiveNation will be producing this, Jay is just to face to make this acceptable to urban artists & fans. Like Nike taking the heat off them during the season w/ that Kap story after the Trump tweets, this is another strategic partner of the NFL coming in to protect their sponsorship/investment & expand their partnership.
Which is fine. The protest was stupid from jump