Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought libra was a stable coin. If so, there is no reason to buy it as far as investing/trading.

oh Im not sure what it is, I dont follow anything facebook does, Im just hearing the news here and tryin to figure out..

which of the other coins this will have an impact on..

its just gonna make this whole game get a whole lot more interesting..

all them facebook junkies gonna come in just throwing money at the game...

it just maybe easy feeding... you gonna see folks going into large facebook groups gassing up bullshit coins...

lol

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
while Im not really keen on this libra coin, this article is total fear mongering....

the fact is, what facebook is doing by going hard in the crypto game is tellin its 2.1 billion users, on some lowkey shit that crypto is the currency of the future and we are tryin to be ahead of the game...

like bruh was sayin in the video monsterman posted, its about steering millions into crypto currency...

its not about libra or bitcoin its about what other coin with they make the next bitcoin..

if you ask me personally libra a quick flip...but if you smart you would grab some..with extra money of course..

flip half of it, and just hold the other half to see what it do..

in other words in a nutshell... the whole libra thing is new money sayin fuck you to old money..

next twenty years lots of sliver spoon muthafuckas gonna be greeters in dept stores...

and those children of the service class, gonna know what its like to pay dockin fees for their yachts...

yea the big wealth transfer is coming... many are gonna be in the mix..

many are just gonna stand by and watch

Except that there's a tech antitrust movement afloat.

The feds are already going after Apple. If they're successful Facebook or Google will be next

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Except that there's a tech antitrust movement afloat.

The feds are already going after Apple. If they're successful Facebook or Google will be next

if you know anything about the core crypto community, you would know they seen all this coming and just sitting back watchin it all play out..

it dont matter what they do to facebook or google, the only way to stop bitcoins and crypto currency going full mainstream..

is to either fully make it illegal... or shutdown the internet...

goodluck with both that shit...lol

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if you know anything about the core crypto community, you would know they seen all this coming and just sitting back watchin it all play out..

it dont matter what they do to facebook or google, the only way to stop bitcoins and crypto currency going full mainstream..

oh and by the way, fuckin google and facebook are the feds...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need this BTC to drop upder $10K so I can jump in.

its a gatdam massacre....:lol: red all over that bitch...

just screaming buy buy buy and flip on the next up... so yea a great buy would be under or around ten if you not in already..

all you hodlrs just keep holdin on....

if it jumps up again I may switch on flip mode...

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

I agree with you when it comes to crypto in general. That's why I treat BTC like an index fund.

That said, there's no way the feds could break up Facebook without Libre being affected

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with you when it comes to crypto in general. That's why I treat BTC like an index fund.

That said, there's no way the feds could break up Facebook without Libre being affected

not sure law enforcement depends on facebook, cant see the financial arm of the feds inteferring with that...

feds shouldve known it was a wrap when fuckin JP MORGAN CHASE the mr bitcoin is a fraud ceo..

then years later coming out wit a fuckin jpmorgan coin..

bitcoin at 10400, seems like muthafuckas did a lil pump before the holidays..

gonna be interesting to see what happens around labor day..

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
not sure law enforcement depends on facebook, cant see the financial arm of the feds inteferring with that...

feds shouldve known it was a wrap when fuckin JP MORGAN CHASE the mr bitcoin is a fraud ceo..

then years later coming out wit a fuckin jpmorgan coin..

bitcoin at 10400, seems like muthafuckas did a lil pump before the holidays..

gonna be interesting to see what happens around labor day..

People are starting to abandon social media. Facebook in particular. Younger people are starting to realize that giving away too much information leads to consequences like the election of Donald Trump. Not to mention the countless celebrities and average Joes who have lost their careers and reputations over reckless posts.

Also, the Feds have a million different ways to spy and locate us without social media.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People are starting to abandon social media. Facebook in particular. Younger people are starting to realize that giving away too much information leads to consequences like the election of Donald Trump. Not to mention the countless celebrities and average Joes who have lost their careers and reputations over reckless posts.

Also, the Feds have a million different ways to spy and locate us without social media.

cell phone companies are the worst at doing that shit.. they dont just make money selling your name and shit,

the big money is in trackin your ass..

yea does snapchat still do that, we dont save your info thingy..

its seems the younger generation aint fuckin with facebook or instagram..

they fuckin with snapchat.. so yea I got in when the stock went down to eleven bucks..
that shit is a hold..

but chea... these attention whores and hustlers holdin facebook and instagram up..

its seems like facebook, youtube and instagram with all this fuckin censorship are causing folks to create their own venues

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My tip of the day....a project you really need to take a close look at is Lending Block (LND). It facilitates institutional lending and borrowing. Will be fine in bull and bear markets. Platform launches this summer. Still under a penny, massive potential. https://lendingblock.com/.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I honestly believe RIPPLE (XRP) is going to make a lot of people rich and others wealthy. I don't know how long it will take but I'm willing to wait.

XRP is going to be a monster. I'm still buying as long as it's under 50 cents. Meeting with the IMF, the MoneyGram deal. They are also getting into gaming. Check out SBI Ripple Asia. They are the only crypto company you see meeting with the financial movers and shakers of the world.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
XRP is going to be a monster. I'm still buying as long as it's under 50 cents. Meeting with the IMF, the MoneyGram deal. They are also getting into gaming. Check out SBI Ripple Asia. They are the only crypto company you see meeting with the financial movers and shakers of the world.

To be honest, I'm not sure if the MoneyGram deal is positive or negative. In some ways it shows that Ripple may be having a hard time selling Xrapid and are using MG as a case study. Ironically i would have been better off holding MG stock since it actually moved up in price based off the news. At this point, xrp seems to only move with BTC and the rest of the market for better or worst. I thought the MG deal would at least have the price between. 50-.70

XRP still has the same problem it has always had and its that the larger crypto community goes out off it's way to shit on XRP. If any other crypto had done the same deal with MG, the price would be much higher. I dont know anything about Chainlink or its deal with Google and i know the supply is smaller, but the price has gone from .20 Dec/Jan to over 2 dollars.i could be wrong but I haven't heard if Google is actually using Chainlink as of today or anything that would drive the price outside of it being Google.

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
Alright, alright....here’s a gem drop:

What do Lightning Network, Liquid Network, Libra coin, and JP Morgan’s coin ALL have in common?

***********SIDE CHAIN STAKING***********

This way oversimplified, but essentially these are private and/or permisssioned blockchains that offer enhanced stability, security, and TRUST.

In essence, you “buy into” the so called stable coins blockchain by purchasing their coin: Instant transactions are facilitated by stake holders that provide liquidity. Every transaction is a loan. In a transaction between two parties each party enters an agreement.

The maker “pays” with an original currency, that currency is converted to the “stable coin”. The taker is “paid” in the stablecoin. This is the instant, secure transaction. A few seconds later, all parties transactions are settled. The blockchain ensures the maker really has the original, pledged currency. The takers stable coin is then converted to the currency of their choice.

The blockchain is paid a fee for every transaction in this process, some to the house, some to the stake holder that funded the transaction. There are hundreds of trillions to be made with this model.

Mic Drop.

I’ll delete this in three days. Also I left some steps out :)

Always DYOR

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I wonder how far down the rode it will be before it blows up.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Alright, alright....here’s a gem drop:

What do Lightning Network, Liquid Network, Libra coin, and JP Morgan’s coin ALL have in common?

***********SIDE CHAIN STAKING***********

This way oversimplified, but essentially these are private and/or permisssioned blockchains that offer enhanced stability, security, and TRUST.

In essence, you “buy into” the so called stable coins blockchain by purchasing their coin: Instant transactions are facilitated by stake holders that provide liquidity. Every transaction is a loan. In a transaction between two parties each party enters an agreement.

The maker “pays” with an original currency, that currency is converted to the “stable coin”. The taker is “paid” in the stablecoin. This is the instant, secure transaction. A few seconds later, all parties transactions are settled. The blockchain ensures the maker really has the original, pledged currency. The takers stable coin is then converted to the currency of their choice.

The blockchain is paid a fee for every transaction in this process, some to the house, some to the stake holder that funded the transaction. There are hundreds of trillions to be made with this model.

Mic Drop.

I’ll delete this in three days. Also I left some steps out :)

Always DYOR
Are you running a lighting node?

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My main concern with XRP is what will the average price be once the escrow coins hit the market. I was hoping to make that good profit before that happens.

The escrowed xrp Ripple holds are released monthly (dont recall exact amount of hand released per month). Anything that is not used goes back into the escrow. I can't recall if they plan to get rid of the escrow after the initial time frame for the escrow ends, but I doubt they'll ever get rid of it.

Hopefully the people getting the xrp actually plan to use it and not going to sell it on the open market.

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IMMA END ALL THIS XRP DEBATE WITH ONE VIDEO.

ITS LONG, SO WATCH IT AT 1.5 SPEED. IT EXPLAINS THE VALUATION, LIQUIDITY, AND VELOCITY OF MONEY CHALLENGES THAT XRP ELIMINATES. IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THESE CONCEPTS, LOOK THEM UP.
HOLD YOUR XRP, HAVE A PLAN, AND KEEP SHARING INFORMATION.