Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Something's telling me it's going to get rejected at the 10k level (plus or minus a few hundred) and get pushed down.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody got news or Insight on trx tronix? Still holding some but it's been stuck at three cents for a minute.kept feeling like if I sold and bought something else it would rise and I'd miss the boat.

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
Are you talking about something like the Lightning network?

Think of it this way...BTC is the internet. Libra, Lightning, and Liquid are intranets. In the future, one of the only ways regular people will be able to access BTC is via these “intranets” and you will have to “pay” (via transaction fees) to use “money”.

There are loopholes to the coming system. If you know the loopholes, you can be a part of the wealth transfer that will occur very very soon. The transfer will be billions.

For example everyone is starting to realize DEXs are about to explode...ya boy has been sitting on 100 million DEX tokens for months. The more restrictions the US places on the Markets, the more money I will make.

Ironically the things I have told you in these posts are what Palm Beach and The Dollar Vigilante are charging 10K for....just so ya know

LILGROWN1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Think of it this way...BTC is the internet. Libra, Lightning, and Liquid are intranets. In the future, one of the only ways regular people will be able to access BTC is via these “intranets” and you will have to “pay” (via transaction fees) to use “money”.

There are loopholes to the coming system. If you know the loopholes, you can be a part of the wealth transfer that will occur very very soon. The transfer will be billions.

For example everyone is starting to realize DEXs are about to explode...ya boy has been sitting on 100 million DEX tokens for months. The more restrictions the US places on the Markets, the more money I will make.

Ironically the things I have told you in these posts are what Palm Beach and The Dollar Vigilante are charging 10K for....just so ya know

Like...

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bump.

It looks like Bitcoin is set to crack $10,000 soon.

Not holding any BTC, but if that happens itd be nice to know I wasn't to far off with my 10k by 6/18 prediction.

I just need ETH to start pushing toward 500/600 on the low end. Hopefully I dont need to wait until January to see a big push.

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not holding any BTC, but if that happens itd be nice to know I wasn't to far off with my 10k by 6/18 prediction.

I just need ETH to start pushing toward 500/600 on the low end. Hopefully I dont need to wait until January to see a big push.

A connected cat told me to cop LiteCoin before the halving in August.

We had that convo on June 13th. Since then it has gone up by $10.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I thought the bottom would be lower before the bounce back. Glad I was wrong. Will play the game differently this time. Definitely taking more money off the table after crazy runs.

Something telling me those Binance cats and all those they clicked with have the funds to kick off a bull by themselves. They not only made a killing of Binance, they were close to NEO and TRON.

They sold at the top too. Talk about win/win.

Binance always spooks me. Think they want one more crazy push up and will fuel it. They got the cash to do it. Doesn't take nearly as much cash to pump up prices.

I'm now more convinced than ever that BTC,XRP, and ETH are the long term holds people will look back on in 5-7 years like :eek::eek::eek::eek:

"In a recent podcast with Binance’s chief financial officer, Wei Zhou, Lee surprisingly opined that there will be a “fast and furious” move to $20,000 following a break and close above $10,000. And from there, Bitcoin will double in the next five months, reaching $40,000 in a jaw-dropping move."

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/06/21/bitcoin-breaks-past-10000-analysts-await-mass-fomo/

wouncie

If you don’t own any Bitcoin you’re doing it wrong
OG Investor

Disrupt Company

Star
Registered
Here I am thnking that Bitcoin Cash would be the ticket for those who missed the boat on the low price of bitcoin in 2017. Y'all think bitcoin cash is worth the hodl? Obviously BTC is the sure bet, but still.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
At this point I think it's safe to treat BTC like an index fund. It may drop in value, but it's extremely unlikely to crash.

The new strategy is to buy a set amount every week no matter what the price is and just leave it for the next five years. Keep it in a cold storage wallet in a reputable exchange.

Right now I'm using Bitwage to automatically send 10% of my Uber earnings to my Coinbase account. It works out to less than $100 a month, but if I had started this a year ago I'd be up nearly $2k

Don't get me wrong. If we hit another bubble I'll probably sell and buy back when it pops, but it would have to hit $30k before I'd even think about it. Beyond that, it's a digital index fund.

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just when you get sort of a handle on this the game changes. I need to go back and regroup.

Decentralized Exchanges seem are interesting given the Binance news. It seems these exchanges grow and evolve super fast... a la Bitstamp... now Binance.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
doesn’t go into effect tho until 9/11

I tried to register earlier and it told me I couldnt because I'm in the US. Did I have to be grandfathered in order to still move in that environment at this point?

Reactions: LSN

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I tried to register earlier and it told me I couldnt because I'm in the US. Did I have to be grandfathered in order to still move in that environment at this point?

oh wow...I guess so...I’ve been registered/verified since late 2017...didn’t know they stopped new registrations

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
They're going to set up a Binance for U.S. customers, we'll be able to trade on that once they kick us off of the regular Binance later this year.

I’m expecting the US version to be a neutered site w/ limited coin offerings similar to huobi global (international) vs huobi.com (domestic)...huobi global offers 450 pairings...the US counter-site only offers about 50 smh

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

I've had an account since 2017 as well and was able to log in a few minutes ago. That sucks if they already closed off new U.S. registrations.

I’m expecting the US version to be a neutered site w/ limited coin offerings similar to huobi global (international) vs huobi.com (domestic)...huobi global offers 450 pairings...the US counter-site only offers about 50 smh

I hope not but I fear so.

Reactions: LSN