The Death of Relationships - Grown Folks Topic

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Humiliating yourself? ... damn... she cut you deeper than I thought... bitch turnt you gay..:lol::giggle:.... Musta been a sista..

My girl called me a loser because I couldn't afford to get us into a 1 bedroom apartment. Keep in mind a 1 bedroom in SF start's about $3,000/month which means the landlord requires you make a minimum of $100k/year.

It doesn't matter that I make more than her. It doesn't matter that I lend her money for rent and bills. It doesn't matter that she didn't even have a home when we met. Either I elevate her into a place with no roommates or I'm a loser.

that's what real male/female equality looks like. It's also how I know that if she won't accept this shit no woman will.

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My girl called me a loser because I couldn't afford to get us into a 1 bedroom apartment. Keep in mind a 1 bedroom in SF start's about $3,000/month which means the landlord requires you make a minimum of $100k/year.

It doesn't matter that I make more than her. It doesn't matter that I lend her money for rent and bills. It doesn't matter that she didn't even have a home when we met. Either I elevate her into a place with no roommates or I'm a loser.

that's what real male/female equality looks like. It's also how I know that if she won't accept this shit no woman will.

That's how you know she ain't for you. You want a woman who called you a loser? That's who you choose to be your wife and mother of your kids? She did you a favor.

Every woman has a pussy. Get with someone who values you and can contribute to your household. I'm talking to myself as much as to you.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

Dude you’re white in the Bay Area.

In her eyes you're under achieving.

That “Loser” hit different when you’re white.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My soul was the price I paid to learn what's expected of a man in a relationship.

Since I'm not on drugs, do have ambition, make only 5 figures, and won't ever inherit real wealth. I know better than to try and even talk to another bitch. It sucks, but it's better than humiliating yourself while losing time and money that could be put to better use.
Damn you a dj you should be getting a groupie or 2 now and than...hell you deliver food you haven't bumped into at least 1 slut that was about that action

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I had to look up proselytization. That’s not part of my vocabulary. Lol.

Yes, this is also how stereotypes are created. Seems like we are experience this more now since we have enhanced communication. People is operating off if “my truth” instead of searching for the “ultimate truth”, which I think we agree would be impossible to achieve without dismantling their own reality.
Y’all are up in this thread like:
latest

I am messing with y’all. Fo reel, y’all are speaking truths.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn you a dj you should be getting a groupie or 2 now and than...hell you deliver food you haven't bumped into at least 1 slut that was about that action

Go back to school.

I'm on my 3rd college but I have a 3.8 and I kept my dream of law school alive. I work full time and have a business as well.

Girl I tried to date is a bartender. Champagne dreams on a Budweiser budget. She turned me down cause I wasn't cool enough.

Fast forward...she lost her job, apartment, ended up on my couch free for 6 months, left cause some other guy has more money. Now it's been almost a year and she's still bouncing around with no place of her own.

Fine as hell goes without saying...

Point is, some women can't see the forest for the trees...who's gonna take care of her at 50? 60? And beyond?

Ask your girl that question and if she's still tripping about your living situation then you know what to do.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A close friend that was older than me always used to go by this saying:
"The way you enter a relationship, is the same way you'll leave"

You can't really become friends with a chick then change the dynamic later with sex. Sometimes it works, more times it will be a fuck buddy friendship. Rarely seeing the two develop and become in a love type relationship.

But if you enter a relationship with attraction as the initial factor like lust and desire, finding out mutual likes and letting down your guard and hers will eventually become your best friend.

My wife is my best friend.

I've seen many couples we knew over many years come and go. Many don't have the closeness and openness that we have and live a life with a facade that's so phoney.

I had this female coworker once, asked me if my wife ever farted in front of me. I was like yeah like what's the big deal. She was like oh my I would never. That's that fake type relationships that I can't understand.

If you can't be real with your wife, then what do the two of you really have. A show for others?
OG said the same thing to me, "The way you get her is the same you lose her". Props to you and your wife, I know too many brothers that feel like they can't talk to their wives. They're suffering from that too, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong places. As a single man I appreciate the game that you fellas put me on when it comes to marriage and relationships.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

DJ's get groupies because they're reckless party boys who like drugs. That's not me. If it was I would have burnt out years ago.

Also, most of my gigs are weddings, company parties, high school dances, birthdays and community events. Not the kind of things that women like to smut out at. Too many consequences.

Delivering ubereats? LOL! I have delivered over 2,000 orders and not one single customer has ever come on to me in any way whatsoever. I think it's because everybody in San Francisco knows delivery drivers make under six figures.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
DJ's get groupies because they're reckless party boys who like drugs. That's not me. If it was I would have burnt out years ago.

Also, most of my gigs are weddings, company parties, high school dances, birthdays and community events. Not the kind of things that women like to smut out at. Too many consequences.

Delivering ubereats? LOL! I have delivered over 2,000 orders and not one single customer has ever come on to me in any way whatsoever. I think it's because everybody in San Francisco knows delivery drivers make under six figures.
you juss named gigs where there's a bunch of single pussy around, you said your earnings in delivery when I was talking about fucking... You should be able to get puss even if your pockets are empty...as long as you got a dick between your legs and know how to make broads cum you already ahead of the game

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
That's how you know she ain't for you. You want a woman who called you a loser? That's who you choose to be your wife and mother of your kids? She did you a favor.

Every woman has a pussy. Get with someone who values you and can contribute to your household. I'm talking to myself as much as to you.

She's never met my kids and she never will. They don't need a stepmom, their birth moms are good enough. also, without that one bedroom apartment there is no or move in or wedding ring which is more than fine with me.

As for contributing, not a woman alive that is ever given me shit without strings attached. You might feel like the mack when she's doing you a favor, but you're going to have to do that favor back threefold. Even then it still might be over your head.

the woman that don't expect anything back will maneuver their favors in such a way that you can't do anything for yourself anymore. Got a shity home? Don't worry you can move into mine. Car broke down? Don't worry, you can drive mine. A woman like that will feed you, fuck you, put money in your pocket, whatever you need. But the moment she's done with you your ass is on the street.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
you juss named gigs where there's a bunch of single pussy around, you said your earnings in delivery when I was talking about fucking... You should be able to get puss even if your pockets are empty...as long as you got a dick between your legs and know how to make broads cum you already ahead of the game

Yeah there's plenty of single women at weddings, company parties, etc. but if she leaves with the DJ all of her friends and family are going to know about it. Same with company parties and all the rest. Also, if I hit on her and she gets offended it can cause a big problem with the client.

Ironically, back when I was getting high every day and my pockets were empty pussy was almost too easy to get. now that I've buckled down and started to make something of myself I can't get a second look.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Yeah there's plenty of single women at weddings, company parties, etc. but if she leaves with the DJ all of her friends and family are going to know about it. Same with company parties and all the rest. Also, if I hit on her and she gets offended it can cause a big problem with the client.

Ironically, back when I was getting high every day and my pockets were empty pussy was almost too easy to get. now that I've buckled down and started to make something of myself I can't get a second look.
You give out biz cards? Should be giving out a ton of them. Don't go with the idea of going home with a chick, but give it to the ones interested in with the right gesture and she will or won't get the notion that you wanted her to call. All about your game.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And just like that, she’s gone. No room for disrespect

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
You give out biz cards? Should be giving out a ton of them. Don't go with the idea of going home with a chick, but give it to the ones interested in with the right gesture and she will or won't get the notion that you wanted her to call. All about your game.

I never leave the house without at least 10 of them in my pocket. A couple of women have called me back, but usually it's because they think I can get them drugs. If I call them first they act like they have amnesia.

As cool as DJing seems the reality is you have a way better chance of getting laid flipping burgers at McDonald's than you do playing music for people.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
And just like that, she’s gone. No room for disrespect

The problem is, either I accept the disrespect or I accept being alone for the rest of my life.

when you don't use drugs, don't have inherited wealth, don't make six figures, but do have ambition you're pretty much a pariah. Especially in San Francisco

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This was initially good discussion. I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with some of the comments. Then the bitter buck crew showed up.

Men who don't actually like women will never have a good relationship. And vice versa when it comes to women. I'm not speaking of what a woman can do for you or simply desiring one to relieve sexual urges. I'm speaking of actually enjoying the company of a woman. Some of y'all tolerate a woman to get certain benefits, but that's not the same thing. Some use women for sexual release, hating them at the same time for having to deal with them to get their desires met. They want Someone they can pull out to get needs met, then put in a box until some need needs to be filled again. They don't want a relationship, they want a servant.

A lot of folks are just hateful. They will be alone because they need to be alone. They are toxic to other people.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem is, either I accept the disrespect or I accept being alone for the rest of my life.

when you don't use drugs, don't have inherited wealth, don't make six figures, but do have ambition you're pretty much a pariah. Especially in San Francisco
I have understand the scenario you present, but this is not healthy interaction. You gotta make moves to step off. Get in shape, start moving in new circuits (Oakland?), and work in your ego. As a legit Blackman, employed, with a good spirit/demeanor, you will always have options- never forget that shit. Your woman shouldn’t either.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everything this cat is talking about only works if inflation never happened for the last 30 years. Old cats wanna talk about people holding value, but their granddaughters setup their YouTube page and their punk ass grandson did the music for their videos.

He might as well as made a video about getting a good job, sticking with it and retiring with a pension. This doesn't exist anymore

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
A close friend that was older than me always used to go by this saying:
"The way you enter a relationship, is the same way you'll leave"

You can't really become friends with a chick then change the dynamic later with sex. Sometimes it works, more times it will be a fuck buddy friendship. Rarely seeing the two develop and become in a love type relationship.

But if you enter a relationship with attraction as the initial factor like lust and desire, finding out mutual likes and letting down your guard and hers will eventually become your best friend.

My wife is my best friend.

I've seen many couples we knew over many years come and go. Many don't have the closeness and openness that we have and live a life with a facade that's so phoney.

I had this female coworker once, asked me if my wife ever farted in front of me. I was like yeah like what's the big deal. She was like oh my I would never. That's that fake type relationships that I can't understand.

If you can't be real with your wife, then what do the two of you really have. A show for others?
My bad ass broad turn into miles Davis every morning and I love it.

You just a simp man. Quit whining and go take your self esteem back from that broad.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I agree with just about everything you said...but do I even want to know wth this is? :roflmao:

The male equivalent of the bitter bitch crew. Folks who are just evil and miserable. They've always been that way, will always be that way. The sun never shines for them. The only ones who can stand to be around them long term is themselves. Chances are they die alone and the only folks who show up to their funeral is family for the sake of appearances and people wanting to make sure they're dead.

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
This video is a good one too....Him and his ex had real good convo, from a mature perspective.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
The male equivalent of the bitter bitch crew. Folks who are just evil and miserable. They've always been that way, will always be that way. The sun never shines for them. The only ones who can stand to be around them long term is themselves. Chances are they die alone and the only folks who show up to their funeral is family for the sake of appearances and people wanting to make sure they're dead.

I have to agree Camille but lets not allow "the few" to derail a good discussions. As I said earlier in this thread most relationships don't start out honestly, so those are doomed from the get go. We've got people who boast about their numbers as if that's an accomplishment. It just shows being in love for men and women both today now takes a back seat finding someone to fuck that day.

This is the world today and don't think that mindset is limited to just the young. I'm not ready to go by Steve Harvey's guidelines or approach to relationships. But those out there looking need to be on their game and understand meeting someone with genuine intentions is not easy. In years and generations past people tried to build something together. Today its about who can I fuck.

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered

I get you. Some people just permanently handicap themselves with their own selfishness. "The devil you know", yadda yadda.

It's a simple enough principle: the word is "relationship", not "competition". If you're trying to shoehorn one into the next, you're inevitably going to lose out on what it's all about. I just clicked on the video with his ex, read "Go One's Own Way" in the summary, got a distinct MGTOW vibe and just closed the tab. They can repackage that foolishness all they like, it's still the same result being aimed at: social instability via encouraging a dearth of family ties.

Well-reasoned poison is still poison.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have to agree Camille but lets not allow "the few" to derail a good discussions. As I said earlier in this thread most relationships don't start out honestly, so those are doomed from the get go. We've got people who boast about their numbers as if that's an accomplishment. It just shows being in love for men and women both today now takes a back seat finding someone to fuck that day.

This is the world today and don't think that mindset is limited to just the young. I'm not ready to go by Steve Harvey's guidelines or approach to relationships. But those out there looking need to be on their game and understand meeting someone with genuine intentions is not easy. In years and generations past people tried to build something together. Today its about who can I fuck.
Genuine intentions...:giggle:
Man, I just dont think everyone is meant to be married. Most people succumb to do societal pressure though.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I get you. Some people just permanently handicap themselves with their own selfishness. "The devil you know", yadda yadda.

It's a simple enough principle: the word is "relationship", not "competition". If you're trying to shoehorn one into the next, you're inevitably going to lose out on what it's all about. I just clicked on the video with his ex, read "Go One's Own Way" in the summary, got a distinct MGTOW vibe and just closed the tab. They can repackage that foolishness all they like, it's still the same result being aimed at: social instability via encouraging a dearth of family ties.

Well-reasoned poison is still poison.
Social instability? Elaborate please.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

Yes, that certainly describes me, but how bad is that?

If you replaced the words "wives" and "girlfriends" with "crack cocaine" my life would look pretty much the same. Truth is, if my girl were to dump me and I never spoke to another woman again I'd be sad, but after a weekend or two it wouldn't matter that much. Without those destructive influences and the masochistic desire to self harm with relationships I'd be far better off.

Dying alone? The key word is "dying" not alone. What does it matter once you've closed your eyes for good?

Reality is that the thrill of sex is never worth the pain that follows. our planet would be far better off if we could all get past our sick urges to mash genitals and swap fluids. Especially now that we have laboratories that can make babies for us.

And no, I don't hate women any more than I would hate a shark that kills a seal. I'll be damned if I'm going to get trapped back in those jaws again though.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I see this is from last year and I tried to listen but I stop listening when dude said Men stopped trying when they tried to be good fathers, husband etc and that wasn't enough....the fucking hypocrisy....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yes, that certainly describes me, but how bad is that?

If you replaced the words "wives" and "girlfriends" with "crack cocaine" my life would look pretty much the same. Truth is, if my girl were to dump me and I never spoke to another woman again I'd be sad, but after a weekend or two it wouldn't matter that much. Without those destructive influences and the masochistic desire to self harm with relationships I'd be far better off.

Dying alone? The key word is "dying" not alone. What does it matter once you've closed your eyes for good?

Reality is that the thrill of sex is never worth the pain that follows. our planet would be far better off if we could all get past our sick urges to mash genitals and swap fluids. Especially now that we have laboratories that can make babies for us.

And no, I don't hate women any more than I would hate a shark that kills a seal. I'll be damned if I'm going to get trapped back in those jaws again though.
so you goin full incel I see

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
so you goin full incel I see

I have no desire to harm women. Not entitled to sexual favors from them either.

However, since becoming a pariah I have achieved greater professional satisfaction and more financial success. Even quit using marijuana. I wonder what I could have achieved as a lifelong virgin.

So once my relationship stops limping along (I'd dump her, but I don't need the drama) I can spend the rest of my life catching up to the rest of the world

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Actually that's called "dealing with thots".

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have no desire to harm women. Not entitled to sexual favors from them either.

However, since becoming a pariah I have achieved greater professional satisfaction and more financial success. Even quit using marijuana. I wonder what I could have achieved as a lifelong virgin.

So once my relationship stops limping along (I'd dump her, but I don't need the drama) I can spend the rest of my life catching up to the rest of the world
You know you can be successful and still have sex in this world right? It's not an either or thing... You juss seem to pick the wrong 1s... Like I can put 100 pieces of fruit in front of you..95 are good and ripe 5 of them are spoiled and nasty...you seem to be the person that would always pick the spoiled 1s, since you pick the 5 percent that are bad you think all of them are bad

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
You know you can be successful and still have sex in this world right? It's not an either or thing... You juss seem to pick the wrong 1s... Like I can put 100 pieces of fruit in front of you..95 are good and ripe 5 of them are spoiled and nasty...you seem to be the person that would always pick the spoiled 1s, since you pick the 5 percent that are bad you think all of them are bad

There's also successful people that drink alcohol and snort cocaine. They are the exception though because most people are completely ruined by these habits. Same applies to sex and women.

As for the fruit, if you laid out 5 rotten pieces why wouldn't I suspect the other 95? Especially if eating them serves no useful purpose.