The Death of Relationships - Grown Folks Topic

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There's also successful people that drink alcohol and snort cocaine. They are the exception though because most people are completely ruined by these habits. Same applies to sex and women.

As for the fruit, if you laid out 5 rotten pieces why wouldn't I suspect the other 95? Especially if eating them serves no useful purpose.
Sniff cocaine isn't normal behavior...the percentage to coke heads to sexually active people isn't even close..so never compare coke to having sex... You did give a drug addict response I pretty much said 95 percent of the fruit is good yet you manage to pick out the low percentage of bad 1s... Pretty much saying you the guy that has shitty choices when given high odds of doing good... Notice you making human interaction with the opposite sex like swimming in lava...women aren't that bad.. But if you always choose bad than those are...kinda like the good fruit vs bad fruit analogy...fruit taste great but if you always pick out the spoiled 1s than of course you gonna say diff

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes, that certainly describes me, but how bad is that?

If you replaced the words "wives" and "girlfriends" with "crack cocaine" my life would look pretty much the same. Truth is, if my girl were to dump me and I never spoke to another woman again I'd be sad, but after a weekend or two it wouldn't matter that much. Without those destructive influences and the masochistic desire to self harm with relationships I'd be far better off.

Dying alone? The key word is "dying" not alone. What does it matter once you've closed your eyes for good?

Reality is that the thrill of sex is never worth the pain that follows. our planet would be far better off if we could all get past our sick urges to mash genitals and swap fluids. Especially now that we have laboratories that can make babies for us.

And no, I don't hate women any more than I would hate a shark that kills a seal. I'll be damned if I'm going to get trapped back in those jaws again though.

Muh nicka....you just reached wierdo status...I see why females hop on one of those bird scooters and accelerate away when you come around. Bishes be like..:bike:ima just place u over on the ignore list and hope that you never gain access to any large caliber weaponry of any sort..

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Muh nicka....you just reached wierdo status...I see why females hop on one of those bird scooters and accelerate away when you come around. Bishes be like..:bike:ima just place u over on the ignore list and hope that you never gain access to any large caliber weaponry of any sort..
Incel mode levels are high lol

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Sniff cocaine isn't normal behavior...the percentage to coke heads to sexually active people isn't even close..so never compare coke to having sex... You did give a drug addict response I pretty much said 95 percent of the fruit is good yet you manage to pick out the low percentage of bad 1s... Pretty much saying you the guy that has shitty choices when given high odds of doing good... Notice you making human interaction with the opposite sex like swimming in lava...women aren't that bad.. But if you always choose bad than those are...kinda like the good fruit vs bad fruit analogy...fruit taste great but if you always pick out the spoiled 1s than of course you gonna say diff

But what specific use are they? aside from sex and babies what can a woman do for a man that he can't do for himself?

not long ago there was a thread on bgol where men described their celibate periods as some of the most productive times of their lives.

Why do we give all that up just to feel good for a few minutes? Why do we honor and respect men who do it often? do sexually active men become successful because of their addiction or in spite of it?

after reading countless articles about how millennials have less sex than any generation before I'm starting to wonder if our species is outgrowing the need for it.

it's also very telling that a board which was originally dedicated to looking at pictures of naked Black women now has most of its core members do everything except look at pictures of naked Black women.

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered
Social instability? Elaborate please.

PjvgrX7.jpg

vs.

teNUp0L.jpg

The math works itself out.

I see this is from last year and I tried to listen but I stop listening when dude said Men stopped trying when they tried to be good fathers, husband etc and that wasn't enough....the fucking hypocrisy....

To which hypocrisy are you referring?

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Dude gives me woman hater vibes even though he has some valid points. For me though, ive had my share of everything. Good women, bad sex, won’t clean a house or cater to a man in a public setting etc, etc. But the lady I got now is special, I’ve never seen anything like her. Ever. And I sure as hell couldn’t marry my mom. she is a career woman with 3 jobs yet finds time to cook me a brisket on Father’s Day? Come to me from over an hour and submits to me even though she is a doctor? I’ve never had any “I’m this and you’re this” issues with her either. Took time to buy me clothes and get my sizes right. And give me good loving?

Bruh, I’m all in! No headaches about going out about her money or anything, in fact she pays a lot or tries to. But not to digress. She is strong, makes 3x more than me and submits to me. Never challenges me, especially in public and is super sweet. Sheeeeeid, man I’m chilling. We may not get married but hey, I’m loving the courtship.

Bitches in the past (especially in Atl) have said how they got degrees and work here blah blah blah and I’m like ok. :hmm: Bitch. Me too! Idgaf! You ain’t put in no work! You ain’t that special! Foh! Women need to know no matter what, you ain’t toting no dick. I am. And I will slap it across your hoe ass lips because that’s my mf PLEASHAAAAR!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
My girl called me a loser because I couldn't afford to get us into a 1 bedroom apartment. Keep in mind a 1 bedroom in SF start's about $3,000/month which means the landlord requires you make a minimum of $100k/year.

It doesn't matter that I make more than her. It doesn't matter that I lend her money for rent and bills. It doesn't matter that she didn't even have a home when we met. Either I elevate her into a place with no roommates or I'm a loser.

that's what real male/female equality looks like. It's also how I know that if she won't accept this shit no woman will.

Bitch called me a loser too because I wouldn’t go get another apartment when I made the decision to buy my house. I told her go live with your moms for 6 months and I’ll stay with my sis to stack dough. She didn’t like that. I said BITCH! You ain’t went through nothing hard with me so this is too much? Really? Dude I bought my house and she still renting. Drop that zero!

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch called me a loser too because I wouldn’t go get another apartment when I made the decision to buy my house. I told her go live with your moms for 6 months and I’ll stay with my sis to stack dough. She didn’t like that. I said BITCH! You ain’t went through nothing hard with me so this is too much? Really? Dude I bought my house and she still renting. Drop that zero!

Straight Gankstaism..brah

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But what specific use are they? aside from sex and babies what can a woman do for a man that he can't do for himself?

not long ago there was a thread on bgol where men described their celibate periods as some of the most productive times of their lives.

Why do we give all that up just to feel good for a few minutes? Why do we honor and respect men who do it often? do sexually active men become successful because of their addiction or in spite of it?

after reading countless articles about how millennials have less sex than any generation before I'm starting to wonder if our species is outgrowing the need for it.

it's also very telling that a board which was originally dedicated to looking at pictures of naked Black women now has most of its core members do everything except look at pictures of naked Black women.
Male and female interaction has become less and notice society is completely going downhill... Bunch of weirdos avoiding social interaction with people being extra depress and drugged up, suicidal, more angry etc... I wouldn't use the lack of interaction between the opposite sex in modern times as a good thing it's actually pretty horrible... You seem to be disinterested in females maybe you're becoming a homosexual maybe you never really liked females to begin with and juss did it to fit in society norms... The more you speak the more it sounds like you either gonna climb on top of a roof and start shooting random people or you gonna start liking dick... You should seriously get some help or juss come out the closet

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Male and female interaction has become less and notice society is completely going downhill... Bunch of weirdos avoiding social interaction with people being extra depress and drugged up, suicidal, more angry etc... I wouldn't use the lack of interaction between the opposite sex in modern times as a good thing it's actually pretty horrible... You seem to be disinterested in females maybe you're becoming a homosexual maybe you never really liked females to begin with and juss did it to fit in society norms... The more you speak the more it sounds like you either gonna climb on top of a roof and start shooting random people or you gonna start liking dick... You should seriously get some help or juss come out the closet

Let me research..this.. brah

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dude gives me woman hater vibes even though he has some valid points. For me though, ive had my share of everything. Good women, bad sex, won’t clean a house or cater to a man in a public setting etc, etc. But the lady I got now is special, I’ve never seen anything like her. Ever. And I sure as hell couldn’t marry my mom. she is a career woman with 3 jobs yet finds time to cook me a brisket on Father’s Day? Come to me from over an hour and submits to me even though she is a doctor? I’ve never had any “I’m this and you’re this” issues with her either. Took time to buy me clothes and get my sizes right. And give me good loving?

Bruh, I’m all in! No headaches about going out about her money or anything, in fact she pays a lot or tries to. But not to digress. She is strong, makes 3x more than me and submits to me. Never challenges me, especially in public and is super sweet. Sheeeeeid, man I’m chilling. We may not get married but hey, I’m loving the courtship.

Bitches in the past (especially in Atl) have said how they got degrees and work here blah blah blah and I’m like ok. :hmm: Bitch. Me too! Idgaf! You ain’t put in no work! You ain’t that special! Foh! Women need to know no matter what, you ain’t toting no dick. I am. And I will slap it across your hoe ass lips because that’s my mf PLEASHAAAAR!
Clarity....

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP just needs to believe in himself, take the plunge and let the girl go.

Usually in my experience things start going really well for me when I leave a relationship behind and focus on myself.

I'm talking new job, eat better, workout more, best grades ever in school.

Shit I even got asked to mentor other A/A males at my University because my GPA is so high.

Couldn't get nothing accomplished cause old girl had my nose wide open.

You gotta get out of the situation for a week or so to see things clearly.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

Sadly, I'm still interested in women, but every time I see one I see the divorce, cheating, credit blown, nights in jail, the funeral, and the kids I'll never know. Then I see some poor fool in the tenderloin living in a tent shoving a needle in his arm and realize that could be my future if I ever pick a wrong one again. At this point there's not much lower I could sink.

One of the reasons I've stayed with my current is because she doesn't need much. Go out for tacos and stay at her house once a week. Movie once a month. answer her texts. Beyond that I can just focus on work and watching YouTube videos.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like you're at a point where you don't want to go through the fire to get what you want put of life. You can come out of it but not until you decide to make a change and follow through with it.

I'm done posting until you're in a mindset to take action.

Get therapy and best of luck, I've been there.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sadly, I'm still interested in women, but every time I see one I see the divorce, cheating, credit blown, nights in jail, the funeral, and the kids I'll never know. Then I see some poor fool in the tenderloin living in a tent shoving a needle in his arm and realize that could be my future if I ever pick a wrong one again. At this point there's not much lower I could sink.

One of the reasons I've stayed with my current is because she doesn't need much. Go out for tacos and stay at her house once a week. Movie once a month. answer her texts. Beyond that I can just focus on work and watching YouTube videos.
Lol...
Once she finds a ninja that is willing to get her burritos instead of tacos and she can stay at his house twice a week.... she gone bounce on ya ass too...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“Still interested in women”? :confused:

Sounds like there’s only one option left for you...

giphy.gif