Official NBA 2018-2019 Thread - the end of the regular season is near

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

As of right now the Bucks would destroy this team in a 7 game series.

yKhdRX.jpg

I said as of right now. That can change in 2 weeks. Warriors are a bunch of Victoria Secret's wearing bitches man I swear. :smh: I'm embarrassed for their mothers. :smh:

8SxZMt.jpg
:giggle::giggle::giggle:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A whole lot of dudes going to eat crow and humble pie. I called all the shit that went down this year but was labeled a hater and fake fan.

Naw cuzz, I'm Negrodamus and you false prophets will bow beneath my grandeur.

Hey @shaddyvillethug will you be my spokesman like Ebony Maw?

I'm about to make half the ninjas in this thread disappear. :roflmao::roflmao:
We are all children of Lakers.

I remember all them posts u made.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
A whole lot of dudes going to eat crow and humble pie. I called all the shit that went down this year but was labeled a hater and fake fan.

Naw cuzz, I'm Negrodamus and you false prophets will bow beneath my grandeur.

Hey @shaddyvillethug will you be my spokesman like Ebony Maw?

I'm about to make half the ninjas in this thread disappear. :roflmao::roflmao:
Real talk you did predict all this shit too.

xTz93N.jpg

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rondo it also shows scoring titles are overrated thats why todays players dont care about or overpursue them.

None of today's players, teammates, or coach's regard Lebron as the GOAT or best scorer ever, and laugh at the idea that is discussed.

Lebron's numbers now look the same as they did in 2007, in my eyes, Lebron met all my expectations since I watched from high school. I expected Lebron to be a consistent, above average scorer, but I never expected him to outscore every player, every season, like Jordan did.

People are foolish to think he would eventually get a Jordan or Mamba mentality, but people gotta realize he is going to always play his style of basketball, which is a great style of basketball. Might not be that entertaining, but it is productive.

With the new rules, 27 points per game are pedestrian numbers for a guy with Lebron's size and height, he should be averaging 35 or 40 if he maxed his potential, and lead the league in scoring every single season.

I agree with Olajuwon, word for word, without even smiling. Lebron is great, but its not fair to compare him to Jordan. Don't take it as a personal insult to your basketball idol, it is just 100% truth.

Last edited:

nyghtcrawler

Star
BGOL Investor
It's almost embarrassing how bad NBA players are at fighting. Maybe i'm biased due to my background, and maybe it's not so easy for a 6' 10" person to exhibit the grace of Ali or Mayweather, but man, those guys should just stop. Who were the NBA's best fighters? Ewing? Barkley? Stephen Jackson?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
None of today's players, teammates, or coach's regard Lebron as the GOAT or best scorer ever, and laugh at the idea that is discussed.

Lebron's numbers now look the same as they did in 2007, in my eyes, Lebron met all my expectations since I watched from high school. I expected Lebron to be a consistent, above average scorer, but I never expected him to outscore every player, every season, like Jordan did.

People are foolish to think he would eventually get a Jordan or Mamba mentality, but people gotta realize he is going to always play his style of basketball, which is a great style of basketball. Might not be that entertaining, but it is productive.

With the new rules, 27 points per game are pedestrian numbers for a guy with Lebron's size and height, he should be averaging 35 or 40 if he maxed his potential, and lead the league in scoring every single season.

I agree with Olajuwon, word for word, without even smiling. Lebron is great, but its not fair to compare him to Jordan. Don't take it as a personal insult to your basketball idol, it is just 100% truth.

You managed to fit in alot of bad takes in one post. Congrats.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dude normally posts Stephen A and Rob Parker videos to support his arguments. His posts read like them.
That first sentence absolutely reads like a Rob Parker quote. Rob nearly ruined his career trying to be a black Skip Bayless saying absurd shit to the point where he was run off TV and the real Skip had to give him life again when he went to FS1.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That first sentence absolutely reads like a Rob Parker quote. Rob nearly ruined his career trying to be a black Skip Bayless saying absurd shit to the point where he was run off TV and the real Skip had to give him life again when he went to FS1.

All these old NY niggas on TV carrying water for 60 year old MJ look and sound so out of touch. The game has passed Jordan and his dickriders by. Thats the pink elephant in the room. They will now spend the rest of their existence convincing us LeBrons career is a failure since MJ cant enhance his.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Name 3 coaches, 3 current players, and 3 current or former teammates that said Lebron was the GOAT or best scorer of all time.

Since you are saying it is not a laughable discussion or debate to have.

Please do not take all night with this list or the video proof. :lol:

Last edited: