Official NBA 2018-2019 Thread - the end of the regular season is near

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these old NY niggas on TV carrying water for 60 year old MJ look and sound so out of touch. The game has passed Jordan and his dickriders by. Thats the pink elephant in the room. They will now spend the rest of their existence convincing us LeBrons career is a failure since MJ cant enhance his.
6>3

You know my nigga Micheal doesn’t know game 7’s in the finals can happen.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Good win by the Cavs. They've been playing better since Mr. Talc came back from injury.
When he's healthy, he's a very solid player.

Leave it to the Cavs to fucking go on a win streak and play themselves out one of the top 3 pics. :smh: They'll do that shit unless Gilbert intervene. Fucking stupid as hell.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Name 3 coaches, 3 current players, and 3 current or former teammates that said Lebron was the GOAT or best scorer of all time.

Since you are saying it is not a laughable discussion or debate to have.

Please do not take all night with this list or the video proof. :lol:

Well that was actually one of the comments you made that wasnt terrible.. But if you want someone who had Lebron over MJ, how about MJs very own teammate Scottie Pippen? That names worth 10 current players. He said Lebron was the better player before he was pressured to walk it back.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Man fuck this honkey he lyin. Jazz fans are some of the most classless in all of sports. Fuckin savages. :angry:

wfM5yS.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well that was actually one of the comments you made that wasnt terrible.. But if you want someone who had Lebron over MJ, how about MJs very own teammate Scottie Pippen? That names worth 10 current players. He said Lebron was the better player before he was pressured to walk it back.
SARCASM

have u heard of it?

And pippen was caught in a moment

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
6>3

You know my nigga Micheal doesn’t know game 7’s in the finals can happen.

you do understand the neither jordan or lebron was on those courts ALONE, right?

although these last couple of finals it looked like lebron was out there alone.....

my point is he WASN'T alone....championships are teams accomplishments.....

maybe some of you should watch more tennis or boxing....those athlete's actually do it all THEMSELVES

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I hate the fact they refuse to give the name back to New Orleans. :mad:

They should give it back but Stern shut that shit down quick when Benson floated the idea.

To their credit, they did have two hall of fame players and a hall of fame coach, they did make a "name" for themselves.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

"Go back where he came from #MAGA"

Morality aside, it's crazy that a grown professional makes comments like that with his name attached.

Morality assessed, Helen Keller could see that this guy is racist.

I didn't understand why Westbrook said he saw the comment as racial. It's one thing to assume that the root was racism because Utah fans are the most racist but I didn't see how he could attach race to that comment. Even though he was obviously right, I still don't get it based on the comment unless it was just an assumption.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
The Clippers, Spurs and Jazz are all within a game of the eight seed in the west. Playoff previews are going to be pointlessly premature prior to the final night.

If you're Golden State, who do you want to face in the first round?

I like the way things are shaping up for them as long as Denver and Houston stay in those 2/3 spots.