Official NBA 2018-2019 Thread - the end of the regular season is near

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
So now besides needing fice all stars and the refs not giving Harden calls, the warriors need fan support too....to beat the Suns...

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26225666/need-more-energy-golden-state-fans

So it's ugly but ... I expect our crowd to be little more into it, too. Like, I know it's not the playoffs, but it is our last go-around at Oracle. Least you can stand up or something when we make a good play, especially in the beginning. We need that energy, especially this time of the year. It's hard to conjure up energy every single night 'cause you're looking forward to the playoffs and that run.

"So we expect our fans to kind of bring that from the jump.

Niggas need sippy cups too?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The Suns......

*crickets*

It wasnt the Lakers so most dont care or prolly didnt see it. Further highlights how insanely biased this board is as far as NBA goes. A bunch of "Jordan is the GOAT" niggas masquerading as NBA fans. 2019 playoffs is canceled.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
The Warriors clearly "get up" for the Nuggets now but man they have 16 more games left. Can't be that great and losing to the Suns at home. That #1 seed is more crucial than they think but hey, I'm not complaining:cool:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Probably tired of being around each other :lol:

Still if I was KD, being called a bitch they way Dray did is unforgivable.

Honestly, i know they know they gonna win, they just tryin to stay healthy and going through the motions, but it really looks like theres no joy anymore for them.

About KD, its not just that Draymond went off on him, its that none of his teammates had his back. Like for real none of these guys had the balls to tell Draymond to STFU? None of those guys ride for KD? Nah right there shows again, this is not KD's team, and personally Id like to see a player as great as KD have his own team.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Honestly, i know they know they gonna win, they just tryin to stay healthy and going through the motions, but it really looks like theres no joy anymore for them.

About KD, its not just that Draymond went off on him, its that none of his teammates had his back. Like for real none of these guys had the balls to tell Draymond to STFU? None of those guys ride for KD? Nah right there shows again, this is not KD's team, and personally Id like to see a player as great as KD have his own team.

I have no idea how it went down in the locker room, but I wouldn’t be surprised if someone did have KDs back. I just believe Welvin is too one tracked minded once he get into his feelings so he wasn’t listening to anyone.

And this was never KD’s team. I never seen it that way. He just came into a good situation. GS didn’t need KD when they acquired him.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
keep telling everybody teams are catching up to the warriors..seems like eons ago steph and crew were on the bench chilling in the fourth quarter .now them dudes just ain't focused. egos have gotten too big and their bench isn't experienced as years before.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

VrXLHu.jpg