The official Sneakerhead Thread*************

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
woke up 9:58 started looking thru texts and shit...literally remembered the concords dropped @ 10 right when the time hit 10...went to SNKRS app and had one pending for a half hour...just went thru...finishline was also clutch for me online once again...I actually have a third one in the cart w/ footlocker...I got it in the cart before SNKRS got thru pending but footlocker site was fucking up even after I got it in the cart...their “loss” granted somebody else will buy the sneaker anyway lol...got confirmation for both orders...that’s it for 11s...I’m not buying another pair unless the re-rerelease the bred mids

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
woke up 9:58 started looking thru texts and shit...literally remembered the concords dropped @ 10 right when the time hit 10...went to SNKRS app and had one pending for a half hour...just went thru...finishline was also clutch for me online once again...I actually have a third one in the cart w/ footlocker...I got it in the cart before SNKRS got thru pending but footlocker site was fucking up even after I got it in the cart...their “loss” granted somebody else will buy the sneaker anyway lol...got confirmation for both orders...that’s it for 11s...I’m not buying another pair unless the re-rerelease the bred mids
Breds coming out next Christmas Leonard

Get Ready…u B. A. N.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
THIS is a monumental PAIN IN THE ASS!!!!!

ya I finally transferred my sneakers over to the cases and realized there are sneaks I haven’t worn in a minute cuz they were tucked away...my baby “collection” ain’t shit tho...I seen an older brother on youtube who was moving his sneakers from shoeboxes to cases...he had over 1000 sneakers

*edit*

this isn’t the vid I saw but this is the brother here...the vid I saw was of him starting his project of reorganizing his collection...this is the end result

Last edited:

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bred 11 mids
infrared 6s
flint 13s
taxi 12s

...and I’m good...I know the 6s drop in feb.

Yea the infrared 6s are dope just don’t think I’d ever wear em

They look a little too chunky for the joggers and shit i be wearing these days

Reactions: LSN

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Yea the infrared 6s are dope just don’t think I’d ever wear em

They look a little too chunky for the joggers and shit i be wearing these days

ya the tongue makes it a “hassle” when it comes to joggers

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
ya I finally transferred my sneakers over to the cases and realized there are sneaks I haven’t worn in a minute cuz they were tucked away...my baby “collection” ain’t shit tho...I seen an older brother on youtube who was moving his sneakers from shoeboxes to cases...he had over 1000 sneakers

*edit*

this isn’t the vid I saw but this is the brother here...the vid I saw was of him starting his project of reorganizing his collection...this is the end result

I believe this is the vid I saw...looks like the project took him about 3 years to finish

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
1.3 mil pairs released today, dude from a cook group posted his bot with 300 pairs copped, smh.

Nike got an ad on their page says if you didnt cop dm them on twitter and they will help you grab them from a store.

Straight bricks, evenryone and they grandmoms gonna be wearing them.

No bueno.

Pass on those concords but I think I may get those mochas next week

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1.3 mil pairs released today, dude from a cook group posted his bot with 300 pairs copped, smh.

Nike got an ad on their page says if you didnt cop dm them on twitter and they will help you grab them from a store.

:smh:

cstrong79

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Part of me is happy that the release was so general. Too many fckboys out here scooping shyt they'll never even wear.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Part of me is happy that the release was so general. Too many fckboys out here scooping shyt they'll never even wear.

basically...I don’t care about the exclusivity bcuz then I probably wouldn’t be able to get it...I just want to be able to easily buy something I wanna wear...it’s sneakers for chrissakes...shouldn’t be next to impossible to get a pair

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I have my personals, but I buy for resale. I got them on the original release date. That shoe goes for 280 right now on stockx and you can get a private buyer on CL for 3 or better. After today I expect that shoe to drop to 250 or retail because of the amount of pairs.
There is no exclusivity in the concord now, nike fucked that up.

basically...I don’t care about the exclusivity bcuz then I probably wouldn’t be able to get it...I just want to be able to easily buy something I wanna wear...it’s sneakers for chrissakes...shouldn’t be next to impossible to get a pair

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I have my personals, but I buy for resale. I got them on the original release date. That shoe goes for 280 right now on stockx and you can get a private buyer on CL for 3 or better. After today I expect that shoe to drop to 250 or retail because of the amount of pairs.

na I think resellers “fucked that up”...not you per se but for example the greedy dude who you said copped 300 pairs...so nike is accommodating for that now...I’m happy to have a couple pairs so I don’t perceive it to be “fucked up”

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No bueno.

Pass on those concords but I think I may get those mochas next wee
No bueno.

Pass on those concords but I think I may get those mochas next week

I don't fuck with sneakers with patent leather on them. Only looks good on purses, women pumps, or loafers.

I am just old school.

tumblr_inline_pffcjhWDrH1v7daqe_540.gifv

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

When has a Christmas release ever been exclusive. :confused:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

*edit*

Jumpman Bostic is over 50. A thousand ain't that hard.

It took him so long because he moved.

And that box buying is expensive to me. Especially if you're still going to keep the boxes which a lot of them do. Because the boxes are also part of the story and history. Those are pairs of kicks that you're spending money on and a lot of that is a lot of monkey see monkey doo type hype beast mentality....people like Mayor were doing it so they felt they needed to do it too. So they can show that shit off on social media.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
And that box buying is expensive to me. Especially if you're still going to keep the boxes which a lot of them do.

lol just say that and keep it moving...I threw out most of my shoeboxes already...many of which were damaged anyway in some fashion from shipping...the space jam boxes were the only ones I felt “guilty” about discarding...as I said before $8 per box is tantamount to paying extra tax on sneakers that already cost over $100 in many instances...not a huge expense imo if you’re purchasing $100 sneakers

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
lol just say that and keep it moving...I threw out most of my shoeboxes already...many of which were damaged anyway in some fashion from shipping...the space jam boxes were the only ones I felt “guilty” about discarding...as I said before $8 per box is tantamount to paying extra tax on sneakers that already cost over $100 in many instances...not a huge expense imo if you’re purchasing $100 sneakers

I have hundreds of sneakers. :dunno:

and I'd rather have sneakers than a clear box.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I'd rather have sneakers than a clear box.

I’d prefer to have both and so I do...they’re not expensive enough that you have to choose either one or the other...it’s literally the cost of tax...actually less lol

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I won the raffle and picked mine up a couple hours ago. I never had these pair. I was po back in the 80's and 90's, I couldn't afford J's but I can now. :yes:

25gcg05.jpg

25gcg05.jpg

I was too young to buy them on my own and my parents were not gonna spend that kind of $$$ on sneakers back then and I totally understand...it might seem kind of silly but it feels good to cop em now