Tariq Nasheed shitting on John Lewis, calls him "buck dancer" "civil rights nigga".

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it's the same dude, he used to work for me.
if its the same dude who was clowning the brothers from the starbucks coffee incident ? he was at the republican black rally with that other clown MajToure &that scammy dude that got kicked off grapevine. he is clown wanna be token jesse Petersen type

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
if its the same dude who was clowning the brothers from the starbucks coffee incident ? he was at the republican black rally with that other clown MajToure &that scammy dude that got kicked off grapevine. he is clown wanna be token jesse Petersen type
I had to look into who the hell Hotep Jesus is. I'd forgotton about that Faux Views appearance he'd made until now. I'm surprised that I have never seen a video of his on YT. I thought y'all were talking about a different clown who goes by Uncle Hotep. Laughing Hyena ass turncoat.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Xf07jNm.jpg

same guy. this was WAY before all his recent fuckery. he is absolutely a con artist.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Can someone please, fucking please explain to me this one simple fucking thing.... why the FUCK do niggas here continue to spam the bird with every fucking thing this jackass has to say? Is he considered (by you mental midgets) to be some holy prophet? Some wise black savior that’s going to help the blck struggle?

I’ve never even heard of this clown nigga before. But...on this site, you’d think this nasheed clown was the offspring of Malcom x and Harriet Tubman.

As a matter of fact, I’m convinced that niggas that spam this dumb nigga are actually him promoting himself. I’ll just block the op.

can't speak for the board, but will gladly share what I saw in him.

I "discovered" Tariq through BGOL. In 2006 when he was on the Mack Lessons kick. What made him stick out amongst all of the other so-called pickup artists at the time was that his method of getting women was tied to a greater philosophy of self respect and carrying yourself as a man.

Best of all he was a hustler who had a talent for breaking down the dirty tricks that corporations, politicians, celebrities and others use to keep the masses confused and subjegated (a classic example is his breakdown of the March on Wall Street). When he said something it usually made sense and helped you see the world clearer even if you didn't agree.

He expanded that breakdown futher with the Hidden Colors series which shows how the game was played historically. It's still something I recommend everyone see.

Over the years though he's devolved into self parody. Starting ridiculous feuds with people and branding them and their supporters as enemies of Black people.

Being reckless and inconsistent with his accusations of Sws, bedwenches, and the C word. Trying to tie his side hustles like the Mink Slide project with Black Empowerment.

He even went against his Mack Lessons past by saying it's okay for women to beat men with bottles if they "talk slick". something he NEVER would have endorsed 10 years prior. I understand that people grow and change with time, but that's a blatent self-betrayal.

In the end I hope and pray this brother comes back to his senses and starts being consistent with the message again. I don't recognize what he's become.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Tariq is a Big strong independent black man that doesn't answer to the white man or anyone

Everyone needs to answer to someone. How can I support someone who made an enemy out two men who risked their reputations to provide a good chunk of content on the first three Hidden Colors movies? How can I support someone who humiliated their podcast co-host?

I understand that people fall out. That's fine. What I don't understand is why he uses his influence and popularity to degrade people who once had his back. That is petty as hell.

If he keeps being petty his lack of loyalty will eventually become his undoing.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Is that Mink Slide Challenge real or is he just putting his music to random kids dancing?

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Back to the regular program...

I'm not against voting, I voted last month but if we just go vote & don't do shit after voting, we play right into the hands of white supremacy.

Its more to this shit than just getting a cute little sticker showing other niggas you voted

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
This is the first I've heard of it, but I wouldn't put it past him. :lol::lol::lol:

Here's what's been floating around FB..

I suspect that Tariq has stripped the original audio and is putting his music in the videos. You know this nigga loves finding videos of young nigga dancing and singing.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

I suspect that Tariq has stripped the original audio and is putting his music in the videos. You know this nigga loves finding videos of young nigga dancing and singing.

Is he suggesting that there's some sort of trend taking off due to this song?:hmm: :lol::lol::lol:
YouTube is full of aspiring "choreographers" and this is all that it seems to be to me. It looks organic. I think it's just a handful of dancers who selected THIS cut to showcase their skills. These are auditions. :lol: Tariq gon be calling that last dude Moist like Duncan Hines if this shit don't take off soon.:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

Thanks for dropping them.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Do

so you won't be attending the Mind Slide/ APX concert in a few weeks fam?

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Do
so you won't be attending the Mind Slide/ APX concert in a few weeks fam?

Well I'm not in Atlanta so no.

I actually like the Mink Slide album, mostly because I like 80s and 90s R&B and they really succeeded in making an album that sounds like it's from between 1984 and 1996 but I'm not sitting here acting like it's the second coming of Thriller

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

Back to the regular program...

I'm not against voting, I voted last month but if we just go vote & don't do shit after voting, we play right into the hands of white supremacy.

Its more to this shit than just getting a cute little sticker showing other niggas you voted

:hmm:

The Florida, Georgia and Texas gubernatorial races don't represent everyone we were "told" to vote for.

40 democrats won in the house of representatives. They won by the biggest margin in history.

Down ticket wins was damn near a blow out nationwide. More Black judges and law officials were voted in during midterms than any other time in history.

Whoever wrote that is either woefully misinformed or a fucking liar.

play030

Support BGOL
Registered
Can any of you tell me what John Lewis did to fight Racism White Supremacy? Have you ever heard him say the words?

play030

Support BGOL
Registered
Some of you just like the Civil Rights supporters just wanted sexual access to white women. To help out some of you slow brian dead cats like John Lewis are bending over for illegal got damn immigrants and faggots more than they did for BLACK people now.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Wow. This moron worked for you breh? Was he a sucker ass nigga back then too?
so my cousin recommended him and introduced us. we agreed on a budget and what my expectations were. in 3 months not a damn thing happened. i was getting updates and reports, but all i really got was a bunch of bot followers on instagram. when i told him it wasnt what i wanted, he said if i wanted better results i'd have to pay more money.

and that, in my experience, is called a shakedown.

so i fired him.

i called my cousin and said whats up with ya boy, he said: oh, i dont eff around with him anymore.

he hit me up a year later offering to do the same work but wanted ownership in the business as payment.

i was like he really REALLY thinks im stupid.

after that all his anti Hillary ish and Russian agent shit came to light.

im like damn, how do i always end up accidentally knowing these mafuggas?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Can any of you tell me what John Lewis did to fight Racism White Supremacy? Have you ever heard him say the words?
John Lewis must be measured for his actions in his heyday, as well as Jim Brown. I've stated before that these men are mere shells of their former selves.
You must measure them with antiquated rules.
528336475_tp.jpg

Not with the current days Standards.
653dbbe0-6686-4d7f-bb97-0a77c24a1f07._SR300,300_.png

Don't look for digital measurements using analog equipment.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
so my cousin recommended him and introduced us. we agreed on a budget and what my expectations were. in 3 months not a damn thing happened. i was getting updates and reports, but all i really got was a bunch of bot followers on instagram. when i told him it wasnt what i wanted, he said if i wanted better results i'd have to pay more money.

and that, in my experience, is called a shakedown.

so i fired him.

i called my cousin and said whats up with ya boy, he said: oh, i dont eff around with him anymore.

he hit me up a year later offering to do the same work but wanted ownership in the business as payment.

i was like he really REALLY thinks im stupid.

after that all his anti Hillary ish and Russian agent shit came to light.

im like damn, how do i always end up accidentally knowing these mafuggas?

Damn that's crazy. There is a lot of money in cooning though...that's his current hustle

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Some of you just like the Civil Rights supporters just wanted sexual access to white women. To help out some of you slow brian dead cats like John Lewis are bending over for illegal got damn immigrants and faggots more than they did for BLACK people now.
Bruh, that access has BEEN granted. We are aware of his Establishment stances and how he's being used TODAY and ain't nobody sporting a Cape for that shit.
What he IS ain't what he WAS, and that's what's being defended here. It's been time out for Baby Boomers for well over a decade.
You're not gonna get 32mpg out of a 56 Studebaker so don't go in with those expectations.

The late Gen Xers and the Millineals are up! Don't bother wasting time and energy contesting John Lewis' positions...send in a replacement!

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
first of all, fuck you.

second, John Lewis was one of the major organizers of the Civil Rights Movement. What he's most known for is standing up to police all through the south during the 60s in coordination with lawyers who were pushing through legislation to desegregate the U.S.

each time he was assaulted and a few times almost killed, but with each act the news of it was reported , WHITE people were disgusted by the police and they voted FOR the legislation Lewis supported.

he put his life on the line so i dont have to be treated like a slave here in the south. what he did successfully ended overt racism in the U.S.

thirdly, fuck you.

play030

Support BGOL
Registered
John Lewis must be measured for his actions in his heyday, as well as Jim Brown. I've stated before that these men are mere shells of their former selves.
You must measure them with antiquated rules.
528336475_tp.jpg

Not with the current days Standards.
653dbbe0-6686-4d7f-bb97-0a77c24a1f07._SR300,300_.png

Don't look for digital measurements using analog equipment.

Your actions are judged no matter when they were done. You hold Geoge Washinton in high regards then?

play030

Support BGOL
Registered
first of all, fuck you.

second, John Lewis was one of the major organizers of the Civil Rights Movement. What he's most known for is standing up to police all through the south during the 60s in coordination with lawyers who were pushing through legislation to desegregate the U.S.

each time he was assaulted and a few times almost killed, but with each act the news of it was reported , WHITE people were disgusted by the police and they voted FOR the legislation Lewis supported.

he put his life on the line so i dont have to be treated like a slave here in the south. what he did successfully ended overt racism in the U.S.

thirdly, fuck you.

That's what I thought he didn't do shit to end Racism White Supremacy nor did he promote Black Empowerment.

play030

Support BGOL
Registered
first of all, fuck you.

thirdly, fuck you.

You couldn't answer the question. All you did was give me some childish rant.

play030

Support BGOL
Registered
And look at his got damn district. Black people are getting Generified out of it like a MF and all he does is cry for Illegal Aliens and FAGS. Fuck John Lewis.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
That's what I thought he didn't do shit to end Racism White Supremacy nor did he promote Black Empowerment.
well, you just proved you are a worthless trolling pimple on the anus of society.

your moms shouldve swallowed your worthless ass before you became an actual worthless ass.

to the ignore list you go.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Your actions are judged no matter when they were done. You hold Geoge Washinton in high regards then?
This is true, so you can acknowledge what he DID accomplish in the past and FOCUS on replacing him in the HERE and NOW!
So much water has passed under that bridge, it's immeasurable. Don't forget, but continue to march and Fuck G Dubs!