Tariq Nasheed shitting on John Lewis, calls him "buck dancer" "civil rights nigga".

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He said that DACA wad specifically for Hispanics. He said a rider to the National Defense Authorization Act for 2010 was specifically for gay people.

Dude was lying.
yep , he str8 lying bro ! i can bet he didn't even research it for himself, but picked it up from some online kook or even an undercover CAc tryin to sow seeds of discord

Last edited:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
You're lying.

DACA applies to any minor from any country, including African countries, South American countries, the Caribbean, etc.

You're lying.

(Sec. 4707) Amends the federal criminal code to prohibit willfully causing bodily injury to any person because of the actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability of such person. Provides a seven-year statute of limitations with respect to such offenses not resulting in death.

You're lying. Nominating Sotomayor was designed to put a liberal judge on the supreme court. It doesn't hurt that she's female and Hispanic, but it was certainly NOT DONE just to help Hispanics.

Why are you lying about things that are easily researched?

:clap:

Conservative talking points wither under basic scrutiny. Conservatism in general (as a political philosophy) generally requires a loose relationship with history, facts and reality.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are a couple of things the what he did for black folk crowd conveniently ignore.

Obama wasn't a dictator who could pass whatever he wanted.

Congress would have fought him to the death for attempting to pass anything close to reprerations.

Assuming he could do it through executive order, the next administration could easily kill it...ask Trump about how easy it is to kill a previous President orders.

So obama passes it for black people, but no black people can ever benefit from it, so what is the point?
Nothing beats a failure but a try. I can't accept he didn't do it because he would have gotten blocked. It didn't stop him from gay marriage, Affordable Care Act, American Indian Settlement etc.

I understand its difficult for us to expect anything but crumbs because thats all we have ever gotten in this country but as a black man he could have done more for blacks, it's that simple. White people do it all the time but its frowned upon when we do it.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing beats a failure but a try. I can't accept he didn't do it because he would have gotten blocked. It didn't stop him from gay marriage, Affordable Care Act, American Indian Settlement etc.

I understand its difficult for us to expect anything but crumbs because thats all we have ever gotten in this country but as a black man he could have done more for blacks, it's that simple. White people do it all the time but its frowned upon when we do it.

Black people fall into the largest percentages of all the disease categories so wouldn't the biggest benefit of the ACA benefit black people?

Black farmers have already been mentioned. In fact it looks like it was combined with the black farmers settlement.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/12/08/obama.black.farmers/index.html
So please show me specifically what he did just for Indians.

He commuted a number of black folks sentences for low level bullshit drug crimes.

I been trying to find what specific law Obama passed for gay marriage. The only thing I can find is the Supreme Court making it legal and he just said he agreed to it. So what specifically did he do for gay people in regards to gay marriage?

he allowed the justice department to go after various police departments. Departments that specifically targeted black people. Trumps justice department neutered any effective reforms.

Crumbs would be Obama putting shit out there that would never pass just to appease folks. Like republicans passing all those ACA repeals, knowing damn well they weren't going to repeal it.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black people fall into the largest percentages of all the disease categories so wouldn't the biggest benefit of the ACA benefit black people?

Black farmers have already been mentioned. In fact it looks like it was combined with the black farmers settlement.

He commuted a number of black folks sentences for low level bullshit drug crimes

I been trying to find what specific law Obama passed for gay marriage. The only thing I can find is the Supreme Court making it legal and he just said he agreed to it. So what specifically did he do for gay people in regards to gay marriage?

he allowed the justice department to go after various police departments. Departments that specifically targeted black people. Trumps justice department neutered any effective reforms.

Crumbs would be Obama putting shit out there that would never pass just to appease folks. Like republicans passing all those ACA repeals, knowing damn well they weren't going to repeal it.

these dudes just str8 lying all at once.. they don't think we see shit

"He commuted a number of black folks sentences for low level bullshit drug crimes."
but they wanna praise trump & kim kadash for 1 person! but shit on barrack for low-level crime punishment he corrected & their frog hero enabler is tryna reverse & get private prisons back into business (something which Barrack fought to outlaw)

"the Supreme Court making it legal and he just said he agreed to it. So what specifically did he do for gay people in regards to gay marriage?"
they make it seem as if Barrack myself was the one who even spearheaded that effort not admitting it was eh courts that did and he just had to sign off on it, was he supposed to refuse faggots their civil rights in the name of "something "specifically" for black folks?

"he allowed the justice department to go after various police departments. Departments that specifically targeted black people. Trumps justice department neutered any effective reforms."

they never wanna touch this.. granted even tho i thought he could've done more to pursue them & fought harder on the particular issue
(every president could've always done more)

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
They get quiet once the facts drop.

He commuted a number of black folks sentences for low level bullshit drug crimes.

these dudes just str8 lying all at once.. they don't think we see shit

"He commuted a number of black folks sentences for low level bullshit drug crimes."
but they wanna praise trump & kim kadash for 1 person! but shit on barrack for low-level crime punishment he corrected

"the Supreme Court making it legal and he just said he agreed to it. So what specifically did he do for gay people in regards to gay marriage?"
they make it seem as if Barrack myself was the one who even spearheaded that effort not admitting it was eh courts that did and he just had to sign off on it, was he supposed to refuse faggots their civil rights in the name of "something "specifically" for black folks?

"he allowed the justice department to go after various police departments. Departments that specifically targeted black people. Trumps justice department neutered any effective reforms."

they never wanna touch this.. granted even tho i thought he could've done more to pursue them & fought harder on the particular issue
(every president could've always done more)

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
A lot of these black hotep anti-voters are being strung along by white conservatives operatives and they are too dumb to even know it.
I understand the sentiment but I don't like the word hotep used in a negative connotation.

It's a pet peeve it's not me coming at you it's just black things being used negatively of histoeicah significance I have a problem with

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hey at least Obama tried.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ve-to-phase-out-private-prisons-idUSKBN1622NN

U.S. reverses Obama-era move to phase out private prisons
r

A bitterly divided Senate confirmed Republican Senator Jeff Sessions as the next attorney general of the United States. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department has reversed an order by the Obama administration to phase out the use of private contractors to run federal prisons.

In a memo made public on Thursday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said the Obama policy impaired the government’s ability to meet the future needs of the federal prison system.

The Obama administration said in August 2016 it planned a gradual phase-out of private prisons by letting contracts expire or by scaling them back to a level consistent with recent declines in the U.S. prison population.

It said privately operated prisons were less safe and a poor substitute for government-run facilities.

“The (Obama administration) memorandum changed long-standing policy and practice, and impaired the bureau’s ability to meet the future needs of the federal correctional system. Therefore, I direct the bureau to return to its previous approach,” Sessions said in a letter dated Tuesday to Thomas Kane, acting director of the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

Shares of the two leading U.S. private prison companies gained in after hours trading, with GEO Group Inc up 2.15 percent and CoreCivic Inc up 3.44 percent.

Thirteen of the federal government’s 146 prisons are privately run. Together, those 13 housed 22,600 inmates as of December 2015, down from about 40,000 in 2014.

The Bureau of Prisons began contracting with private companies in 1997 at a time of severe prison over-crowding.

Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Eric Walsh and Chris Reese

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand the sentiment but I don't like the word hotep used in a negative connotation.

It's a pet peeve it's not me coming at you it's just black things being used negatively of histoeicah significance I have a problem with
i feel that, i can say we both know drayonis aint using the term negatively but it does bother me that folks use that term to highlight fake folks , wish they'd use another term perhaps FAKE-hotep as in FAKE-christians FAKE-friend etc

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And Democrats haven't been stringing us along for DECADES? We're ALL too dumb to know it apparently.
white DEMOCRAT aren't supposed to save us ! no white person is gonna save us , all i ask for is not to put stones & roadblocks in my steps, is that too much to ask ur republican buddies for? even something a simple as voting is too much for them to not try to destroy.
all i require of white democrats is not to put stones in our pathway, THEY ARE STILL WHITE AFTERALL!
WE ARE SUPPOSED TO USE THAT LITTLE LEEWAY WE GET TO PUSH FOR SHIT OURSELVES!! WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND,?
R U EXPECTING CAC DEMS TO PUSH FOR REPARATIONS FOR US ? PUSH FOR "SPECIFIC" POLICIES THAT HEAVILY FAVOR US ALONE?

ITS LIKE SAYING SAYING WE SHOULD GO TO THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR TO EAT CONTAMINATED CEREALS WITH FLINT MICHIGAN WATER COS THE LADY IN OUR HOUSE ONLY GIVES US GRADE B+ CEREAL , INSTEAD OF GRADE A+ WITH EXTRA HIGHGRADE ORGANIC MILK FROM PAMPERED COWS BEFORE WE GO OUT TO WORK. ..AND DOING THAT SHOULD SHOW THEM HOW SERIOUS WE ARE

PERSONALLY , I'D RATHER EAT THE GRADE B + CEREAL WITH GOVT MILK , AT LEAST THAT WILL GVE ME ENUFF SUSTENANCE TO GO OUT INTO THE FIELDS TO WORK ENUFF TO BUY MY WAY OUTTA THE SHIT HOLE

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

I once said: "these hoteps" and Alexw took offense to it.

Funny thing is that the dude I made the thread about calls himself Hotep Jesus.

How you gonna get mad at me? Get at dude.

Anyway...carry on.

3rty3

Support BGOL
Registered
OK
u said
1: DACA (has any other president ever had to deal with or tried to settle the issue of migrant children in america? )
SPECIFICALLY becos they weren't BLACK? what was he supposed to do ? deport kids who were 6months- 12yrs when they came here & have no other place to call home, tho' some of them served in the military?
2: Signed the Hate Crimes Prevention Act
( was he supposed to not sign that hate crime bill becos it didn't "specifically" benefit only black gays ?)
3: Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court
( was he not supposed to nominate her OR are u saying he nominated her SPECIFICALLY BECOS SHE WAS HISPANIC? even tho she was clearly well qualified )

u also side stepped answers in ur claims

1> Answered your own question. He's was dealing with that instead of dealing with black kids and adults being shot/killed, Schools in mostly "black" neighborhoods being shut down etc? *
( He did say Tray could've been my son or some off bs.

2>What kind of question is that? So he shouldn't make killing black people unjustly a crime? Especially law enforcement? ...Oh, you just happy with the trickle down
( Trump banning people with exec orders, Obama could've done the same)

3> Sonia, I have to look more into to see if other black people were qualified for that position
l

And No , I dont rock with Tariq like that so STFU! Don't claim me to a group unless I say I am. ( if you were talking about me )
And def not a hotep dude..

Bro!

3rty3

Support BGOL
Registered
OK
u said
1: DACA (has any other president ever had to deal with or tried to settle the issue of migrant children in america? )
SPECIFICALLY becos they weren't BLACK? what was he supposed to do ? deport kids who were 6months- 12yrs when they came here & have no other place to call home, tho' some of them served in the military?
( was he supposed to not sign that hate crime bill becos it didn't "specifically" benefit only black gays ?)
( was he not supposed to nominate her OR are u saying he nominated her SPECIFICALLY BECOS SHE WAS HISPANIC? even tho she was clearly well qualified )

1> Answered your own question. He's was dealing with that instead of dealing with black kids and adults being shot/killed, Schools in mostly "black" neighborhoods being shut down etc? *
( He did say Tray could've been my son or some off bs. And fathers take care ofg your kids for Fathers Day. I guess he was giving "black" people a heads up or somethin lol.)

2>What kind of question is that? So he shouldn't make killing black people unjustly a crime? Especially law enforcement? ...Oh, you just happy with the trickle down

3> Sonia, I have to look more into to see if other black people were qualified for that position
l

And No , I dont rock with Tariq like that so STFU! Don't claim me to a group unless I say I am. ( if you were talking about me )

Bro!

I'm learning a lot thanks! I mean it.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK
u said

( He did say Tray could've been my son or some off bs. And fathers take care ofg your kids for Fathers Day. I guess he was giving "black" people a heads up or somethin lol.)

l

Bro!

I'm learning a lot thanks! I mean it.

=====
my response: 1: DACA (has any other president ever had to deal with or tried to settle the issue of migrant children in america? )
1: ur response ; 1> Answered your own question. He's was dealing with that instead of dealing with black kids and adults being shot/killed, Schools in mostly "black" neighborhoods being shut down etc? *

my response : SO HE CANT DO 2 THINGS AT ONCE OR WAS HE SUPPOSED TO IGNORE EVERYTHIN ELSE TO DEAL WITH that ALONE ?

2: ( my response : 2: Signed the Hate Crimes Prevention Act

( was he supposed to not sign that hate crime bill becos it didn't "specifically" benefit only black gays ?):

ur response : 2>What kind of question is that? So he shouldn't make killing black people unjustly a crime? Especially law enforcement? ...Oh, you just happy with the trickle down

My response: killing black or any people unjustly is already a crime but due to the way the LAW & system is setup to be interpreted ,abused & twisted by racist cacs, they can maneuver the system in their advantage oftentimes,
but one honest question for u
; what LAW would YOU put in to stop this? A "STOP KILLING BLACK PEOPLE LAW" ?
how would u implement that?
how would it be different from the current HATE CRIME BILLS & LAWS like "Hate Crimes Prevention Act"?

(which is why we are pushing for a different approach which would tie cop's pensions and their kids' education into their actions while on duty..and tie in personal insurance )
becos ,when u understand how the system works, u use a different approach to achieve ur goals, the fuKKKin republicans know the game that way,
they
don't have to target black folks directly, (Lee Atwater! )they just target activities that affect black folks the most! to achieve their goals!!

we can use the same tactic! USE UR NOGGIN

3; SOTOMAYOR case is clearly simple too if u want to see it or if u want tangent off into another side diversion..IT WAS ABOUT GETTING IN A LIBERAL JUDGE ULTIMATELY

All the questions and answers were right there and u choose not to see it , OP even went into more details for u on DACA but u didn't see that,

SO, IN CLOSING I ASK AGAIN..!

what LAW would YOU put in to stop this? A "STOP KILLING BLACK PEOPLE LAW" ?
how would u implement that?
how would it be different from the current HATE CRIME BILLS & LAWS like "Hate Crimes Prevention Act"?

im learning a lot too,
i await ur
response

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Now Y'all be sure and get your Mink Slide tickets. Did I mention the Hidden Colors series of DVDs and 1804? Y'all go to hiddencolors.com and 1804.com to get your copies of my DVDs. Oh yeah, my Joseph Malema shirts are available so go on over to tariqelite.com and cop one, not one portion of the proceeds will go to support my South African Brother for selling his likeness.
By the way, I'm looking for a [insert position that I don't want to pay a muhfucka much for here] for the next Mink Slide video. Oh shit, it's an Alt-Right Troll in here, Y'all hit the Melanoid Ministries up and I'll bless you, hit me on Patreon, and hit that Super Chat while you're at it. I gotta go to Fuji to write a song. The suspected White Supremacists don't want Y'all to support me and Mama Peanut and the kids. Does my face look ashy?
Hold on Y'all, let me get my Carmex, hold on, hold on. Damn, has my daughter been in my wallet?
By the way, you can get the Hidden Colors series at hiddencolors.com and get your copy of 1804.
Oh hey, Peanut. You got my Vegan Crunch wrap? I'm going Vegan for a meal family. Aww shit, you got Suzy Qs too! Oh, my gout!

He's gained prominence off of our sheeple. Knock it off.:hmm:

Now don't forget your North Sentinalese island sweaters to go sith your mackish packages :lol:

Cackilla

Star
Registered
Can someone please, fucking please explain to me this one simple fucking thing.... why the FUCK do niggas here continue to spam the bird with every fucking thing this jackass has to say? Is he considered (by you mental midgets) to be some holy prophet? Some wise black savior that’s going to help the blck struggle?

I’ve never even heard of this clown nigga before. But...on this site, you’d think this nasheed clown was the offspring of Malcom x and Harriet Tubman.

As a matter of fact, I’m convinced that niggas that spam this dumb nigga are actually him promoting himself. I’ll just block the op.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Can someone please, fucking please explain to me this one simple fucking thing.... why the FUCK do niggas here continue to spam the bird with every fucking thing this jackass has to say? Is he considered (by you mental midgets) to be some holy prophet? Some wise black savior that’s going to help the blck struggle?

I’ve never even heard of this clown nigga before. But...on this site, you’d think this nasheed clown was the offspring of Malcom x and Harriet Tubman.

As a matter of fact, I’m convinced that niggas that spam this dumb nigga are actually him promoting himself. I’ll just block the op.

You've NEVER heard of him, and never listened to him, but you've managed to arrive at THIS conclusion? It's a matter of YOU not being able to follow what's being said here, that's all. You have no context, so it's all spam to YOU.

BTW, this muhfucka ain't nowhere NEAR hard to find on ANY platform. You can at least go see what the fuss is all about for yourself.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Tariq always been about his paper...

I saw his last Izm Radio show with that pile of "Coffee Table" books of Bri and Lalah piled up. Them shits were about as thick as a Highlights Magazine in the Pediactric Dentist's Office. It didn't look like he moved as many Units as he'd hoped. I wonder what THEIR cut is? :lol:

Cackilla

Star
Registered
You've NEVER heard of him, and never listened to him, but you've managed to arrive at THIS conclusion? It's a matter of YOU not being able to follow what's being said here, that's all. You have no context, so it's all spam to YOU.

BTW, this muhfucka ain't nowhere NEAR hard to find on ANY platform. You can at least go see what the fuss is all about for yourself.
Wrong nigga...unliken our dumb ass I’m able to formulate my own opinions and conclusions on matters. I don’t need to follow like a sheep some nigga who tells you how to think because you’re too stupid to do it yourself.

The minute any black thing happens, you simpletons run to this nasheed nigga to see what he has to say. You niggas are a pathetic joke! I’ll decide for myself how I feel, I don’t need some spokesman or false prophet.

You’re no different than a dumb southern cracker who needs to tune in to Sean hannity the minute some anti-trump shit happens. You need him, Limbaugh, etc to tell you how you should be feeling and thinking.

Like I said...... fucking pathetic. Now stand the fuck down before I make more of an ass out of your clown ass

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Wrong nigga...unliken our dumb ass I’m able to formulate my own opinions and conclusions on matters. I don’t need to follow like a sheep some nigga who tells you how to think because you’re too stupid to do it yourself.

The minute any black thing happens, you simpletons run to this nasheed nigga to see what he has to say. You niggas are a pathetic joke! I’ll decide for myself how I feel, I don’t need some spokesman or false prophet.

You’re no different than a dumb southern cracker who needs to tune in to Sean hannity the minute some anti-trump shit happens. You need him, Limbaugh, etc to tell you how you should be feeling and thinking.

Like I said...... fucking pathetic. Now stand the fuck down before I make more of an ass out of your clown ass
WHAT...did you only read a handful of posts on the last page of this entire thread? You're making an ass clown out of YOURSELF here. You're making our point while simultaneously attacking those making :lol:the point.

elephant-parable.jpg