Tariq Nasheed shitting on John Lewis, calls him "buck dancer" "civil rights nigga".

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude is using Yvette Carnell’s term now......lmbao. I thought he hated her.

yep! teh toxicity is not a good look! Yvette & tonetalks plagiarized all their talkin points and never have they offered any solutions but just dreary apocalyptic views and the fact that she hates and talks down on PAN-AFRIKANISm ,

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yep! teh toxicity is not a good look! Yvette & tonetalks plagiarized all their talkin points and never have they offered any solutions but just dreary apocalyptic views and the fact that she hates and talks down on PAN-AFRIKANISm ,

And she shit on Claude Anderson because he associates with Boyce Watkins yet she took his Black Labor White Wealth ideology and made it her own...

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
And she shit on Claude Anderson because he associates with Boyce Watkins yet she took his Black Labor White Wealth ideology and made it her own...
That, she did! I don't know what her reasoning was for attacking Dr. Claude Anderson. That shit was out of left field. Did she think that was gonna hurt Boyce's feelings?

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That, she did! I don't know what her reasoning was for attacking Dr. Claude Anderson. That shit was out of left field. Did she think that was gonna hurt Boyce's feelings?

I think so, her and Boyce have taken potshots at each other constantly and she shits on anyone that dare associate with Boyce.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
How's that a toxic question?

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
black-and-white-fists-touching-picture-id108129279

One of these is a cracka`s hand. :rolleyes:

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We need a new thread on YouTube thought leaders.

Umar was inspiring was turned out to be an emotional, ineffective, and unfocused fraud.

Boyce started as an academic based financial commentator, but morphed into a dubious huckster.

Tariq, the shit talking, player wanted to get the below average dude swaggger up. Then he found the black history hustle by compiling internet conspiracy theorist with known truths into a documentary series. Know he is a discount Morris Day.

Yvette, is promoting the Descendants of Slavery is its own tribe. Stop looking to Africa as a homeland, America is home. Fight the government to get the fair share of government grants and spending. And she is a full Obama hater.

Polite, straight up clown fraud.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Umar was inspiring was turned out to be an emotional, ineffective, and unfocused fraud.

Boyce started as an academic based financial commentator, but morphed into a dubious huckster.

Tariq, the shit talking, player wanted to get the below average dude swaggger up. Then he found the black history hustle by compiling internet conspiracy theorist with known truths into a documentary series. Know he is a discount Morris Day.

Yvette, is promoting the Descendants of Slavery is its own tribe. Stop looking to Africa as a homeland, America is home. Fight the government to get the fair share of government grants and spending. And she is a full Obama hater.

good summary.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
You niggas know that Tariq, the honorable Flex Nasheed is reading this shit, right? :rolleyes:

Isn't "Tariq Nasheed" ex-NOI?

These are the ones who seem to get the most attention. But there are other, more thoughtful YouTubers out there.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

I've said this before, whether you agree with Tariq or not, this younger generation that is following up the millenials are really going to press Tariq on his opinions and just dismissing them as "moist" or "coons" is not going to work. If he can't take that and be ready to engage in conversations and debates and not get petty, he might as well just take his white russian friend and go touring Japan with Mink Slide opening up for the SOS Band.​

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I respect young Lewis for what he did, but he has done absolutely nothing in the last 25+ he's been in office but keep more effective candidates from taking his congressional seat. Candidates whom could have made a real difference. His most recent act of betrayal is supporting white Congressman Capuano from Massachusetts against a young Black female upstart, Ayana Pressley who is about helping bring about real change. She won btw! Out with all the old ineffective power leeching farts, both negros and cacs alike. Very few deserve their seat.

Praise and respect young Lewis!
Fuck the old one!
His "elder" status has a time limit and that shit is way up.

John Lewis has stayed in office long enough to see himself become the villain.

This came up in my time line today and reminded me of your comments

The GREATEST act of AUTHENTIC Leadership is SUCCESSION. Unfortunately we now live in a society of alleged leaders today who are not TRUE Leaders. They are PROFESSIONAL MANIPULATORS doing everything within their power to suffocate your gift, talents & skills while calling you best friend, men-tee, son, daughter, protege etc... When the truth is they are really intimidated & insecure of anyone of influence.

Instead of seeing the student, best friend, men-tee, son, daughter or protege as value added, they are viewed as a threat. So in an effort to "protect" THEIR platform whether business, ministry, politics or corporate, they would rather give it to someone they feel is less gifted than them in that area, or a blood relative whom they can control. If they don't have anyone they can do that with, they die IN the position. Just because you have the title doesn't mean you have the authority - GOD is the only BOSS that will fire you & let you keep on working. If you don't believe me ask King Saul.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
These elder blacks have been and are selling out blacks today. The elders are one of the reasons blacks are in the condition today. They are the reason blacks have no businesses today. Cause of them CHOOSING to desegregate and taking their money to white businesses leaving black businesses to die out niggaz have nothing today. You now got these elder blacks caping for other groups where you don't see elders of other groups caping for blacks.

So, these elders sold blacks out. They're the reason why you have to rely on whites for everything. This thing about building economics, building wealth, buying land, etc that blacks talk today should have been done decades ago. No, those older blacks wanted to be close to whites.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
This came up in my time line today and reminded me of your comments

The GREATEST act of AUTHENTIC Leadership is SUCCESSION. Unfortunately we now live in a society of alleged leaders today who are not TRUE Leaders. They are PROFESSIONAL MANIPULATORS doing everything within their power to suffocate your gift, talents & skills while calling you best friend, men-tee, son, daughter, protege etc... When the truth is they are really intimidated & insecure of anyone of influence.

Instead of seeing the student, best friend, men-tee, son, daughter or protege as value added, they are viewed as a threat. So in an effort to "protect" THEIR platform whether business, ministry, politics or corporate, they would rather give it to someone they feel is less gifted than them in that area, or a blood relative whom they can control. If they don't have anyone they can do that with, they die IN the position. Just because you have the title doesn't mean you have the authority - GOD is the only BOSS that will fire you & let you keep on working. If you don't believe me ask King Saul.

Yep, you understand.

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
Isn't "Tariq Nasheed" ex-NOI?

These are the ones who seem to get the most attention. But there are other, more thoughtful YouTubers out there.

Actually he is. I trained him and help him get acclimated in the NOI as an FOI in training, but he said that the training wasn't mackish and he agreed with Malcolm's stance against the Messenger so needless to say, we threw the bum out. But he is a good dood, so we still let him come to the mosque for gits and shiggles.

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
And by the way, Tariq's RIGHT! John Lewis Siffer IS a buck dancin, boot lickin and white BUTT kissin, uncle tom coon dancin ass possum! He is only for civil rights of EVERYONE! ... Except black folks. :smh:

Last edited:

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually he is. I trained him and help him get acclimated in the NOI as an FOI in training, but he said that the training wasn't mackish and he agreed with Malcolm's stance against the Messenger so needless to say, we threw the bum out. But he is a good dood, so we still let him come to the mosque for gits and shiggles.

That sounds like a federal snitch

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

This confirms what I already knew. Tariq got turned down by some sister who didn't like his Down Syndrome looking ass so he created this persona and declared war on black women. Dude, I know you still come to this board and I have to say you are a clown. For reals. Fuck you with your fake ass. You ain't no Mack, you a simp! You run to another country and glorify another brown type of women but talk about our sisters? Clown

I may have issues with our women but I love them as a whole. You, a dude who came from a black woman? Really? No real sister will want your sorry ass! No wonder your wife is half white, your sorry ass couldn't please a sister. She'd end up fucking your boy or a neighbor.

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
This confirms what I already knew. Tariq got turned down by some sister who didn't like his Down Syndrome looking ass so he created this persona and declared war on black women. Dude, I know you still come to this board and I have to say you are a clown. For reals. Fuck you with your fake ass. You ain't no Mack, you a simp! You run to another country and glorify another brown type of women but talk about our sisters? Clown

I may have issues with our women but I love them as a whole. You, a dude who came from a black woman? Really? No real sister will want your sorry ass! No wonder your wife is half white, your sorry ass couldn't please a sister. She'd end up fucking your boy or a neighbor.

Boy, you gone shut the FUCK up talkin about the Honorable Flex like that, NOW!!! I have issues with our women but I love our women asses and their holes too! Flex has done a LOT for black folks and he even had his place raided by the white devils' polices for making hidden colors and stickin his neck out for our people. I can say this for real, that brother Malcolm would be VERY proud of Tariq and the Honorable Elijah Muhammad would be prouder and Tariq is doing what Master Fard Muhammad has for him to do! Yes he hustlin but so what? we ALL hustle. I hustle on this board all the time as a paid g_______t agent and well financed troll.

My purpose is to troll and teach YOU niggas that the white man is the devil! Am I a fucking clown? YES! Am I an idiot mixed with a mutherfucking fool? Of Course! But I respect the woids of Allah and the Messenger! I troll for FOOD! I litterally EAT off this shit and you are not going to sit up there and talk shit about Tariq because the brother IS puttin in WORK for black people who are in the HELLS of north america! The things he teach pisses white supremacists OFF! and if it pisses THEM OFF? Then he IS doing the right thing and teaching what black people need to know bring the system of white supremacy to its knees! You need to apologize and take back all that dumb shit you said and Respect Tariq! So what he has a mixed woman. Peanuts is a good woman! And she's pretty! And she is the MOTHER of hidden colors! I have sent tariq over 10,000 smakaroos in donutions to his movies! Everytime you niggas inslut Tariq Nashood you are supporting Tommy Sotomoisture who, while crispy is a good dood too, he is still a coon!

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

I've said this before, whether you agree with Tariq or not, this younger generation that is following up the millenials are really going to press Tariq on his opinions and just dismissing them as "moist" or "coons" is not going to work. If he can't take that and be ready to engage in conversations and debates and not get petty, he might as well just take his white russian friend and go touring Japan with Mink Slide opening up for the SOS Band.​

Damn

Nigga told people not to vote

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Boy, you gone shut the FUCK up talkin about the Honorable Flex like that, NOW!!! I have issues with our women but I love our women asses and their holes too! Flex has done a LOT for black folks and he even had his place raided by the white devils' polices for making hidden colors and stickin his neck out for our people. I can say this for real, that brother Malcolm would be VERY proud of Tariq and the Honorable Elijah Muhammad would be prouder and Tariq is doing what Master Fard Muhammad has for him to do! Yes he hustlin but so what? we ALL hustle. I hustle on this board all the time as a paid g_______t agent and well financed troll.

My purpose is to troll and teach YOU niggas that the white man is the devil! Am I a fucking clown? YES! Am I an idiot mixed with a mutherfucking fool? Of Course! But I respect the woids of Allah and the Messenger! I troll for FOOD! I litterally EAT off this shit and you are not going to sit up there and talk shit about Tariq because the brother IS puttin in WORK for black people who are in the HELLS of north america! The things he teach pisses white supremacists OFF! and if it pisses THEM OFF? Then he IS doing the right thing and teaching what black people need to know bring the system of white supremacy to its knees! You need to apologize and take back all that dumb shit you said and Respect Tariq! So what he has a mixed woman. Peanuts is a good woman! And she's pretty! And she is the MOTHER of hidden colors! I have sent tariq over 10,000 smakaroos in donutions to his movies! Everytime you niggas inslut Tariq Nashood you are supporting Tommy Sotomoisture who, while crispy is a good dood too, he is still a coon!

It’s tired ass fake Muslims like you and people like Tariq who keep us divided. Y’all ain’t about shit and fuck Peanut too son. So?:hmm:

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
"Now Y'all be sure and get your Mink Slide tickets. Did I mention the Hidden Colors series of DVDs and 1804? Y'all go to hiddencolors.com and 1804.com to get your copies of my DVDs. Oh yeah, my Joseph Malema shirts are available so go on over to tariqelite.com and cop one, not one portion of the proceeds will go to support my South African Brother for selling his likeness.
This right here is what made me jump off the Tariq train. Dude is all about self promotion, and using others struggle and pain to make HIMSELF money.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
This right here is what made me jump off the Tariq train. Dude is all about self promotion, and using others struggle and pain to make HIMSELF money.
Exactly! I noticed that he doesn't even try to hide his hand anymore and was just hyping people up for his mortgage, car notes, and lavish trips. He subconsciously drops indicators and shows the exact same patterns as any other charismatic figure and just spoon feeds bullshit to his followers.